Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spell when a Planet is in a fall/detriment sign?

luis

We all know that when a planet is retrograde a spell that has an affinity with that planet will not work or worse backfire. Let's say we have an emergency and need to do a healing spell right now while the Sun is in Libra, is it worth doing it? Is the planet's energy so weak that it's not worth it?

I don't think it's going to backfire but I just wonder if it's worth doing it, like putting a lot of energy towards it because it's an emergency and then restarting it at a better date in the future to make it more permanent or more powerful. There is nothing on the Jos about it, we just know it's not worth starting a square while the planet's energy are so weak and I guess even a "normal" spell.

This will exacerbate the negative manifestation's of the sign/planet.

You'd be better off working with solar runes/mantras.

Nevermind, I misread. I thought you were talking about the square.

What you've mentioned is largely dependent on your own power, but it's always more efficient to work with these things according to ideal astrological timing's of course, but less necessary if your soul power is strong enough.

We all know that when a planet is retrograde a spell that has an affinity with that planet will not work or worse backfire. Let's say we have an emergency and need to do a healing spell right now while the Sun is in Libra, is it worth doing it? Is the planet's energy so weak that it's not worth it?

I don't think it's going to backfire but I just wonder if it's worth doing it, like putting a lot of energy towards it because it's an emergency and then restarting it at a better date in the future to make it more permanent or more powerful. There is nothing on the Jos about it, we just know it's not worth starting a square while the planet's energy are so weak and I guess even a "normal" spell.
You would be getting suboptimal results in comparison to average or optimal timing regardless of your level.

You would be getting suboptimal results in comparison to average or optimal timing regardless of your level.
I understand this but in an emergency small results are better than no results. What do you think?

I guess I'm going to tag @HPS Lydia and @Hp. Hoodedcobra666, is it dangerous to start a spell when a planet is in a fall/detriment sign? I'm just talking about adding energy to something when you have an emergency and then start a spell when the time is right. For example would it be bad to start a cleaning/protection spell right now? The Sun is in Libra. I just need to know since it's not wrote on Jos if it's going to backfire like when the planets are retrograde or something.

I'm asking the Hps not because I don't trust you Henu but I just need to be 100% sure if it's dangerous as in backfire or just it's way less powerful so not worth to do it.

I guess I'm going to tag @HPS Lydia and @Hp. Hoodedcobra666, is it dangerous to start a spell when a planet is in a fall/detriment sign? I'm just talking about adding energy to something when you have an emergency and then start a spell when the time is right. For example would it be bad to start a cleaning/protection spell right now? The Sun is in Libra. I just need to know since it's not wrote on Jos if it's going to backfire like when the planets are retrograde or something.

I'm asking the Hps not because I don't trust you Henu but I just need to be 100% sure if it's dangerous as in backfire or just it's way less powerful so not worth to do it.
Hello :)

It's not dangerous, but using Solar mantra will be weaker. You can try another mantra instead. For healing, a rune such as Thurisaz or Vynn. For protection, runes such as Bjarkan or Sowilo. Cleaning, sanskrit mantra Visuddhi.

Yes, Sowilo is a solar rune, but it isn't weakened during this time as using the actual mantra of the Sun. The runes have powers from constellations, not from the planets in our solar system. The runes do correspond to our planets, such as Neptune and Logr, but they are not from our planets.

Hello :)

It's not dangerous, but using Solar mantra will be weaker. You can try another mantra instead. For healing, a rune such as Thurisaz or Vynn. For protection, runes such as Bjarkan or Sowilo. Cleaning, sanskrit mantra Visuddhi.

Yes, Sowilo is a solar rune, but it isn't weakened during this time as using the actual mantra of the Sun. The runes have powers from constellations, not from the planets in our solar system. The runes do correspond to our planets, such as Neptune and Logr, but they are not from our planets.
Thanks, HPS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back