Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spell to cure acne??

I've been thinking of a working to cure my acne. it's embarrassing and looks bad. it's not a lack of hygiene and the diet it would take to help it is beyond what i can currently afford. should i do it with the moon waning to banish it, or waxing to heal it? anyone had success with this same thing?
thanks in advance;)
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!
Hail To All The Mighty Gods And Goddesses Of Hell!!!

drinking lots of water will heal acne and lavendar oil.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 2:57:50 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Spell to cure acne??

I've been thinking of a working to cure my acne. it's embarrassing and looks bad. it's not a lack of hygiene and the diet it would take to help it is beyond what i can currently afford. should i do it with the moon waning to banish it, or waxing to heal it? anyone had success with this same thing?
thanks in advance;)
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!

I drink a lot of water and white/green tea and tried lavandar oil like you said with apple cider vinegar but nothing works... do u think opening the face chakras would help? ive tried opening them but cant even feel them so im not sure if im doing this right

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

thanks in advance;)
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!

Well, first of all, you MUST open your Chakras in the order they are presented on the Joy of Satan website. And you must have a meditation program that you follow everyday!!  
Acne is an infection in the pores in your skin, caused by the build up of oil. You must reduce the amount of oil your skin excretes! Stop eating fast food kike crap!! Don't eat a lot of sugar! Avoid touching your face as much as possible!! Drink lots and lots of water (not just good for your skin, but your whole body!!!!). There is a PDF on the Teens4Satan e-group files, it is called "Natural Skin care for Satanic Teens", it is really helpful. 
I've noticed once I started to really get into meditation and yoga, my acne had tremendously decreased. You can also vibrate Runes once you are advanced enough, or you can breath in solar energy and program it to make your skin healthy. And one more important thing to remember, Acne is  natural, especially in teenagers, so, take it easy, alright.

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 4 Mar 2012, at 05:47, "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:
  I drink a lot of water and white/green tea and tried lavandar oil like you said with apple cider vinegar but nothing works... do u think opening the face chakras would help? ive tried opening them but cant even feel them so im not sure if im doing this right

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

thanks in advance;)
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!

perform pore breathing exercise is great for various skin problem,but instead of imagining the energy being retented within one's body,direct the energy to a  specific part of ur skin that u desired instead,this is more direct and effective for ur aim,it not necessary to imagine all this visually,u can imagine it by feel,recall the sensation of breathing and focus ur awareness on that skin part.other than that it teaches one how to invoke energy,direct and feel energy,so u're killing two birds with one stone.some people find it easier to visualise/imagine visually while other find it easier to do it by feeling.but the point is recalling a specific imagination,and focusing it,one should work with where one is stronger first to start,then work where one is weaker.the trick to visualisation is what are u able to recall easily.memory is a major part as with concentration.practice makes perfect. pore breathing is in step 2 of initiation into hermetics,its in the groups file,blue bar to the left. there's no reason/need to energise the face chakras,breathing the energy to the specific organ is more direct thus more effective. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Spell to cure acne??

Well, first of all, you MUST open your Chakras in the order they are presented on the Joy of Satan website. And you must have a meditation program that you follow everyday!!  
Acne is an infection in the pores in your skin, caused by the build up of oil. You must reduce the amount of oil your skin excretes! Stop eating fast food kike crap!! Don't eat a lot of sugar! Avoid touching your face as much as possible!! Drink lots and lots of water (not just good for your skin, but your whole body!!!!). There is a PDF on the Teens4Satan e-group files, it is called "Natural Skin care for Satanic Teens", it is really helpful. 
I've noticed once I started to really get into meditation and yoga, my acne had tremendously decreased. You can also vibrate Runes once you are advanced enough, or you can breath in solar energy and program it to make your skin healthy. And one more important thing to remember, Acne is  natural, especially in teenagers, so, take it easy, alright.

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 4 Mar 2012, at 05:47, "freddddddd93" <frederikgp@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

thanks in advance;)
Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Lord Maat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back