Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Spell for financial position

Isisd

I need to do a spell to gain a specific financial public position, this is related to higher education purposes. I wanted to start a Jupiter square but I saw that the planet has 0 force right now as it's in Gemini. Any optimal alternatives?

I need to do a spell to gain a specific financial public position, this is related to higher education purposes. I wanted to start a Jupiter square but I saw that the planet has 0 force right now as it's in Gemini. Any optimal alternatives?
Try the rune Fehu.

Is it ok if someone does runes in short, for those who cant hold much oxygen in their lungs to to vibrate the rune as it’s given in mp3 of the rune.
Yes, you can shorten a little, but remember that the power of the rune lies in the vibration. Do the best you can.

Is it a specific position you looking forward to go into or it's just money that you want?

Is it ok if someone does runes in short, for those who cant hold much oxygen in their lungs to to vibrate the rune as it’s given in mp3 of the rune.
I can't recall who it was that told me but they said you can vibrate the runes mentally. Say for example that you're somewhere you can't be caught using runes. I think it could be used in this scenario as well.

Sun Square could probably work here, though you just missed them. Runic working could work here.

Ask your GD to help set the circumstances so you can very easily fall into the position.

Is it a specific position you looking forward to go into or it's just money that you want?
It's a specific position regarding a scholarship and accommodation.

Sun Square could probably work here, though you just missed them. Runic working could work here.

Ask your GD to help set the circumstances so you can very easily fall into the position.
Isn't tomorrow good to start a sun square? Thanks for the advice though

Isn't tomorrow good to start a sun square? Thanks for the advice though
What makes you say that? Just because it's Sunday? A planet square must be done it it's say and and it's hour for this you need to use a software such as ChronosXp to download it and put your cordonates there, your city and then start the square as the planet hour which would be let's say Sunday for Sun at Sun's hour which is 4 times a day the best time to start Sun Square would be around afternoon after 12:00 , Sun is strongest in it's best period abut 12-15:00 when is it strongest but you can start the square in the morning or evening as well, also avoid vid moon.

I would say it's a neutral , not good not bad , Sun is in Virgo right now so you could do Sun Square anytime you wish with the exception when it is in Aquarius or Libra.

Yea, you could do the material one and use an affirmation for wealth and wealth will come trough some other areas not just the one you mention , it might be anything , lottery , all of the sudden you receive help from family,friends and opportunities just appears to you.

What makes you say that? Just because it's Sunday? A planet square must be done it it's say and and it's hour for this you need to use a software such as ChronosXp to download it and put your cordonates there, your city and then start the square as the planet hour which would be let's say Sunday for Sun at Sun's hour which is 4 times a day the best time to start Sun Square would be around afternoon after 12:00 , Sun is strongest in it's best period abut 12-15:00 when is it strongest but you can start the square in the morning or evening as well, also avoid vid moon.

I would say it's a neutral , not good not bad , Sun is in Virgo right now so you could do Sun Square anytime you wish with the exception when it is in Aquarius or Libra.

Yea, you could do the material one and use an affirmation for wealth and wealth will come trough some other areas not just the one you mention , it might be anything , lottery , all of the sudden you receive help from family,friends and opportunities just appears to you.
It was a question, not a statement. Thank for the advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back