Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Speed Trance & Devil Trigger

cypuro

I have been reading over some recent posts, and seen that there is some interest in the "Devil Trigger".
I can't help you go into a "Demon-form", but I can however help you into similar state.

In order to do this, you need to be adept in any of the techniques of a "Speed-trance", and from that trance, be able to activate your adrenal glands from trance. Both can tend to be quite tricky.

The speed trance is a type of trance you can preform anywhere, you should only attempt this if you are already good with going into a trance. First, begin by clearing your head of everything, and pulling your mindstate into a high-awareness, upon doing this, your muscles should go completely relaxed, and you will begin to fall over.

You will have top act fast now, before you completely lose balance and hit the ground, find your adrenal glands, the fall should help this. Feel the adrenaline around your kidneys, pinpoint the glands resting atop your kindneys, and thell them to become overactive. If successful, you will go into a state kind-of similar to that of the "Devil-trigger". This will take multiple tries, and you will hit the ground alot before you get this done right. Remember to not give up unless you think you might hurt yourself.

Carpe Diem!
--High Kaythan Preistess Zoe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back