Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Special prayer

damballa33

Is there any special ritual / prayer so that I can make love with a woman I desire so much?

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

Some questions, you know when ever you whant to ask something it is better to read the jos site first that is when you can come and ask. Hail satan!

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 7:56 PM EEST Celina wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org
It will tell you all you need to know.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

Is there any special ritual / prayer so that I can make love with a woman I desire so much?

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

Thanks Mukk and Celina,

I have been scanning JOS website and learned a lot of things but can someone please direct me so that I choose the appropiate rituals / meditations which suit my needs. I really appreciate I someone can direct me, thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

Some questions, you know when ever you whant to ask something it is better to read the jos site first that is when you can come and ask. Hail satan!

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

There are no mediators in Satanism and the JoS is not to be skimmed. It is to be read and digested multiple times. Even the veterans on here go back to the site repeatedly. Just read the site and you'll have your answer. There is no hand-holding in Satanism.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@... wrote:

Thanks Mukk and Celina,

I have been scanning JOS website and learned a lot of things but can someone please direct me so that I choose the appropiate rituals / meditations which suit my needs. I really appreciate I someone can direct me, thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damballa33" <damballa33@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

You are welcome, click on the meditation link and the ahh is it satanic witch yah you-ll fined everything there Hail satan!

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 9:22 AM EEST damballa33 wrote:

Thanks Mukk and Celina,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@... wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

No problem.

HAIL SATAN!

You are welcome, click on the meditation link and the ahh is it satanic witch yah you-ll fined everything there Hail satan!

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 9:22 AM EEST damballa33 wrote:

Thanks Mukk and Celina,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], mukk_man123@ wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Thank you Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back