Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Special Info For Debbie Judd!!!

Eugene Sp

Hi Debbie, recd your very warm reply. Thank you my friend. To access the "HellsArmy" training program, you can do so as a pdf download. Go to JoS Homepage: near the top, look for: **Updates 18/June/2014 & click on that. Scroll down to "Satan's Library" which will be typed in yellow--as a link. Once in Satan's Library, scroll down about 1/3 of the way & you'll find both the HellsArmy six month program AND the Table of Contents (both pdf). Download both. I'm guiding you to this particular link on the homepage because it is the most recently updated. Even though I already had this downloaded for myself, I did so again & verified that all of the text was available--it is!! Now is also the time to download whatever you think you might be interested in, as you never know when a particular webpage will suddenly be unavailable. As a sidenote, you might also be interested in "Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Self Empowerment pdf" program--also found in Satan's Library. My
intuition tells me that you are going to advance well beyond your expectations!!! Remember the basics: strong aura, open chakras, (Power & Void) meditation & build upon that! As you advance, there is nothing beyond your grasp. May you have the darkest of Blessings from Father & trust that your Guardian will be revealed to you soon!!! Your forever friend, jene.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back