Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sowilo for Cleaning?

WinterWarrior666

As we all know, the Witches Sabbat is coming this saturday, so I wanted to ask the ministry a question about the different words of power for cleaning:

1) is sowilo a good rune for cleaning? I've heard because it is the rune of the sun that it can be used with the same effectiveness as Raum or Surya as a "Seed Mantra of the Sun" for cleaning, is this true?

2) is Algiz a good rune for cleaning for the Witches Sabbat if the above is not true? I know HPS maxine at one time suggested using Algiz to do an extended soul cleaning but I know different words do different things, so how might Algiz differ from Surya for instance?

3) Visudhi, previously our wonderful sister Lydia posted a guide for a deep cleaning that involved this word of power. I can't really find much information about it but I saw in the comments that it differs somehow from the typical words of power (Raum, Surya, etc) used for cleaning, does anyone know what this difference entails?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Essentially, all of these are correct and effective. It all depends on what you need specifically right now.

You can select one for this cleaning, and another for the next. Or you can do 2, at separate times of the day.

Try meditating on these, vibrate them a few times and see what feels best for you. Tune into your GD as well, they always know what is best for us :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back