Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Southeast England - Oxford

hello read through your mail...which I think is absolutely correct...had a lot of people on this network trying to ask for  help...they expose themselves and anybody who replies their mails...it will be good if they understand the danger behind it...any Satanist that cant exist alone or develop self power...should not be considered a Satanist..

From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of johnson_akemi@... [Satanicgaycommunity] <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 12:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Southeast England - Oxford     It is not safe to give away your location or meet people in person. There are infiltrators who would love to see a Spiritual Satanist killed or brought to ruin. Someone could expose you as a Satanist and if people know you are a Satanist you will be heavily discriminated against. People who know you are a Satanist will not hire you for a job, fire you if you have one, kick you out of the house if you are underage, or attack you outright.

Exactly. The fervor created by the jewish 'satanic panic' has only increased as of late. It's the death throes of a dying religion. They're getting more vicious as their numbers decline. Ld Valyn 

On Mar 5, 2016, at 10:04 AM, davinci369 onedibe davinci369@... [Satanicgaycommunity] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hello read through your mail...which I think is absolutely correct...had a lot of people on this network trying to ask for  help...they expose themselves and anybody who replies their mails...it will be good if they understand the danger behind it...any Satanist that cant exist alone or develop self power...should not be considered a Satanist..

From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] on behalf of johnson_akemi@... [Satanicgaycommunity] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 12:55 AM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Southeast England - Oxford     It is not safe to give away your location or meet people in person. There are infiltrators who would love to see a Spiritual Satanist killed or brought to ruin. Someone could expose you as a Satanist and if people know you are a Satanist you will be heavily discriminated against. People who know you are a Satanist will not hire you for a job, fire you if you have one, kick you out of the house if you are underage, or attack you outright.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back