Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sound

jbkbmz1

If you type in Archtypal Frequencies Global Institute, they give lots of frequencies for chakras and other things.  Maybe sound can help enhance meditations.  Or strengthen rituals.  Anyway, there are lots of different frequencies.  Pineal Empowerment is around 936.  Would listening to it for a while help strengthen the gland?  Chakras with their frequencies?How much is overkill on the nervous system?  (I know, that is individual evaluation.)  Maybe find earth element frequencies and the other elements.  Help amplify a working.

Also, some websites have the chakras vibrating with the Solfeggio frequencies.Base chakra = 396 hz.  Second chakra = 417 hz.  Third chakra = 528 hz.Heart chakra = 639hz.  Throat chakra = 741 hz.  Third eye = 852 hz.Crown chakra = 963. hz.I typed in  ' Frequency hz of The 7 Chakras'.  I got lots of websites on this topic.We know the third eye is an extension of the 6th chakra, so I don't know if the hz frequency is the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back