Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sorry for the long post really new to this

jxinsy

Greetings everyone.

Like I said, I'm new to this. Not the whole spiritual aspect of life though. I've always believed in spiritual beings.

I have to admit I don't know much of them. I only know what I've heard growing up. The basic stories of ghosts and monsters. This being because my parents are Buddhists & me being born and growing up in the U.S. However I've never been taught anything about the religion.

Everything I know about religion comes from the stuff taught in public schools, popular beliefs and the obvious mainstream media.

That is until the other night when I discovered the JOS site. Ever since then I've been on that site reading and learning. The information there is overwhelming but it speaks to me in a way that I can feel it being the truth. Most importantly however, is the information on opening the chakras. I've begun the opening of my third eye. Just like it was stated I felt everything I should of had felt at the end of the first exercise. This is the first time in my life anything religion related has actually worked for me. After the first exercise I felt some kind of fulfillment within me. A feeling of happiness and peace. I will continue on reading & opening the rest of my chakras.

Please forgive me for the length of this post. I just felt a need to share this since I cannot share this with anyone else in my personal life without feeling their judgment or resentment.

Now for the main reason of posting this message. I personally feel as if I have found my path. However I have two questions.

First. Before doing the dedication ritual I do plan on opening all of my chakras but I was wondering, if they need to be open at the time of the dedication or if its okay if they are not.

and my second question concerns my family. After I do dedicate. Will my family be safe? I do not wish to put my family in harms way.

Even though they may not believe the same or want to walk the path I have chosen. They are my family.

I apologize ahead of time if I had said anything offensive since I am quite new to this.

Hi and welcome. You don't need to do anything meditation-wise before doing the dedication ritual. You only need to be sure that you want to be a SS forever, the dedication is a permanent commitment. Also, if you need to experiment and explore different other religions and see which one for you, or you are unsure and want to get rid of any doubts I suggest doing that before the dedication, and only if you are completely sure that only Satanism is for you, then you should do the ritual.

The dedication is a completely personal thing, it doesn't involve your family in anyway. Satan and the Gods are loving and understanding beings and never force themselves on anyone. I dunno, by asking that question it seems like you thought that they are "evil". Forget that enemy stereotype completely. I'm sure you would know that after you read the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

Greetings everyone.

Like I said, I'm new to this. Not the whole spiritual aspect of life though. I've always believed in spiritual beings.

I have to admit I don't know much of them. I only know what I've heard growing up. The basic stories of ghosts and monsters. This being because my parents are Buddhists & me being born and growing up in the U.S. However I've never been taught anything about the religion.

Everything I know about religion comes from the stuff taught in public schools, popular beliefs and the obvious mainstream media.

That is until the other night when I discovered the JOS site. Ever since then I've been on that site reading and learning. The information there is overwhelming but it speaks to me in a way that I can feel it being the truth. Most importantly however, is the information on opening the chakras. I've begun the opening of my third eye. Just like it was stated I felt everything I should of had felt at the end of the first exercise. This is the first time in my life anything religion related has actually worked for me. After the first exercise I felt some kind of fulfillment within me. A feeling of happiness and peace. I will continue on reading & opening the rest of my chakras.

Please forgive me for the length of this post. I just felt a need to share this since I cannot share this with anyone else in my personal life without feeling their judgment or resentment.

Now for the main reason of posting this message. I personally feel as if I have found my path. However I have two questions.

First. Before doing the dedication ritual I do plan on opening all of my chakras but I was wondering, if they need to be open at the time of the dedication or if its okay if they are not.

and my second question concerns my family. After I do dedicate. Will my family be safe? I do not wish to put my family in harms way.

Even though they may not believe the same or want to walk the path I have chosen. They are my family.

I apologize ahead of time if I had said anything offensive since I am quite new to this.

Thank you for answering me. I feel much more at ease. I'm still in the process of reading the site. The more I read the more it makes sense and comforts me. However I know this is a serious and lasting decision. So I will make sure to clear my mind and heart of any doubts.

Also, I apologize once again I should have specified the threat to my family after I dedicate. What I meant was would my family be attacked by the enemies just to get to me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hi and welcome. You don't need to do anything meditation-wise before doing the dedication ritual. You only need to be sure that you want to be a SS forever, the dedication is a permanent commitment. Also, if you need to experiment and explore different other religions and see which one for you, or you are unsure and want to get rid of any doubts I suggest doing that before the dedication, and only if you are completely sure that only Satanism is for you, then you should do the ritual.

The dedication is a completely personal thing, it doesn't involve your family in anyway. Satan and the Gods are loving and understanding beings and never force themselves on anyone. I dunno, by asking that question it seems like you thought that they are "evil". Forget that enemy stereotype completely. I'm sure you would know that after you read the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@ wrote:

Greetings everyone.

Never fear the enemies, this is what they always depend on to get you. They always use scare tactics and exploit your fears and play on your negative emotions, that's how they attack. They very rarely almost never use serious attacks like killing or causing a serious disease. Satanism is about being brave and fearless, besides that, we have the magickal tools to build our protection and to also protect our close ones. Satan does protect the people close to us together with us. Nobody said that magick has to be all selfish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@... wrote:

Thank you for answering me. I feel much more at ease. I'm still in the process of reading the site. The more I read the more it makes sense and comforts me. However I know this is a serious and lasting decision. So I will make sure to clear my mind and heart of any doubts.

Also, I apologize once again I should have specified the threat to my family after I dedicate. What I meant was would my family be attacked by the enemies just to get to me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jxinsy" <jxinsy@ wrote:

Greetings everyone.

i dunno i mean yeah that's one theory but for me personally i did read the jos site and from my perspective/view it seems like allot of things involved here or at least a good portion of stuff here involved chakras and meditation and such.

so yes you do not have to be good at meditation but it wouldn't hurt to improve yourself.

when i did my dedication i di not know shit about meditation and chakras. i am still learning about meditation although i think i am bettering myself with practice as well as time and patience as i go.

chakras i am doing my best to learn about a little bit each day as even though im offline at home i got parts of the jos site as well as various group messages on documents on my laptop.

anyway moving on

after reading that some things here if not most things here involve meditation and/or chakras and what not it made me think i want to get better at this.

so basically my answer to you is:

you do not need to know about meditation for the dedication but it would not hurt to learn.

heck i was kicked out of my previous residence due to the fact that burning the paper with my bloody name on it set of the damn smoke detector at the time. i would have loved to meditate if that had not happened.

so another note on that is not everyones dedication here may have gone exactly as planned but if you do it and its in your heart to do it and be apart of the wonderful jos family and our most awesome and wonderful father Satan then do your best to get done what you gotta get done and yer good to go my friend.

i dunno if or if not on the opening of the chakras before dedication as i did not look into topics on the jos site and group on that until after my dedication.

as sense this is all still very new to me i try to take it one step and/or day at a time.

good news is where i live now i have access to a bathroom with no smoke detector and i meditate at night. yes i know yo don't need candles and incense to do that but i have basically decided to use them anyhow as its just so awesome that i can do that now as before where i used to be i was never allowed to do that because adult family homes are kinda strict but the kind of place im in now is fine with that.

however i should mention they do not know i meditate for satanic purposes. so if i have to refer to father by name i do not say Satan i use the Name ENKI as common guys whose gonna know the name ENKI???

basically im saying in satanism i practice (practice will eventualy make perfect this i know) now and in the future i may have to use the name ENKI in it as i just figure that if i do then people won't know who im talkng about.

it is as they say here:

SILENCE IS GOLDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Greetings everyone.

Yes, this may happen and the enemy may attack your family, just as they may attack you directly.

However, even if your family members aren't dedicated to Satan, the Gods do protect the loved ones of their children.

Your undedicated family members will receive protections from the Powers of Hell, for no other reason than the fact that you love them.

These are the Ways of the Gods.

HAIL SATAN.

Greetings everyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back