Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

soon to be rookie with question

philip1

i am looking to do the dedication ritual today and have only one candle and its an off white color. Can i still do the ritual properly with the candle so close to the opposite color that is recomended? thank you for your time everyone.

I would suggest you wait until you find a suitable candle that is black, red, or blue. If there is no way you will be able to get a different candle, I'm sure Father Satan would understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@... wrote:

i am looking to do the dedication ritual today and have only one candle and its an off white color. Can i still do the ritual properly with the candle so close to the opposite color that is recomended? thank you for your time everyone.

I am sorry but I have to disagree. If you are ready to do this and 100 percent sure that this is the path for you than there is NO reason why you should wait. While in all workings color can and does play a role but the real power is within you. Same goes hee if you trust and believe in Satan than that is all that matters.

Just a side note white has noting to do with christianity and we Satanists actually use the color white in many positive workings including cleansings. Another note is that WHITE-gold energy is the most powerful.

I will say it again for I want to stress it, candle color does not matter only your feelings and intentions matter and there is NO reason to wait. Perform it when ever you are ready.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramendia" <dootenburg@... wrote:

I would suggest you wait until you find a suitable candle that is black, red, or blue. If there is no way you will be able to get a different candle, I'm sure Father Satan would understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@ wrote:

That should be fine.

Hail Enki

On 2/5/12, philip <philip_wright68@... wrote:
i am looking to do the dedication ritual today and have only one candle and
its an off white color. Can i still do the ritual properly with the candle
so close to the opposite color that is recomended? thank you for your time
everyone.

thankyou every one but i didnt want to wait, i did it today at 1245pm with my odd mhitish candle, and im happy as can be. Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I am sorry but I have to disagree. If you are ready to do this and 100 percent sure that this is the path for you than there is NO reason why you should wait. While in all workings color can and does play a role but the real power is within you. Same goes hee if you trust and believe in Satan than that is all that matters.

Just a side note white has noting to do with christianity and we Satanists actually use the color white in many positive workings including cleansings. Another note is that WHITE-gold energy is the most powerful.

I will say it again for I want to stress it, candle color does not matter only your feelings and intentions matter and there is NO reason to wait. Perform it when ever you are ready.

Dark Blessings

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramendia" <dootenburg@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "philip" <philip_wright68@ wrote:

Its is the reason,and not the how that's always the most important philip. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] soon to be rookie with question

well the way i see it is as follows:
Brian is right is is the intention that matters.
however
if you wish to save up for a black, red, or white candle then that's cool also.
i was at first unsure if it matters all i knew for sure is that is gave me a sense of accomplishment (BIG TIME) to know that i tried to find the 3 colors.
for me i checked like 3 or 4 stores that were nearest me at the time and found red, blue, and black.
only one of the several places near me had black so to be honest that one i did not think i would find (the black one i mean).  the black ones i foudn were kinda small but not too small.
i was afraid to get scented at the time and got unscented candles as i did and stil do not know what scents father and his demons really like and enjoy yet.  so aside from black i found one kind of candle that was red at a local Safeway store.  out of al the candles with dumb ass christian/xian crap on it (pictures of jewsus on the glass thingy the candle was inside of i mean) at Safeway i work at i managed to find a few tall red ones with no design at all so i lucked out with that one.
the color i had most luck getting and i could get he most of was blue.
so for you i do not know where you live (what city and state and/or part of the world) but i think if you are in the USA then blue may be one you can find if you should desire to look for it. or at least that was the easiest color for me at the time.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] soon to be rookie with questioni

Its is the reason,and not the how that's always the most important philip. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 8:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] soon to be rookie with question

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back