Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something Troubling me. Advice needed greatly

Ally1

Hello everyone, I know I often ask questions on here, I don't have much time to actually get on here and talk too much as I'm currently trying to learn on reading my astral chart and doing daily meditations. However I know that this question perhaps is a question more for the Gods, normally I do ask them before I ask anyone else, but I would like to know something, something that might be forbidden so to speak.

I've always had a strong connection with a particular person. I know that there was always something between us that drove me towards him, a compelling emotion, like as if I had to reach out and hold him. I do believe that we might be soul mates, though at this current time we are not together, we recently broke up but have maintained friendship. But my problem is this connection we have, I try to reach out to him, because I know I want things to fix up between us, I know my soul screams out while he isn't around or near me, and I've been doing many meditations lately and forcing these emotions away.

This isn't the thing that concerns me that most. Nor am I asking if we are indeed soul mates, I believe if we are then when the time is right I will know for myself. However this bond, this emotional connection had allowed me to feel how he feels, and it more than likely sounds insane I don't think I know anyone that has had any of these problems being able to feel how the other person feels. Either way this bond, this strong connection between Him and myself is getting distracting, in fact I find myself heartbroken for unknown reasons. We broke up at least 3 or 4 months ago and I've managed so well to push away all the pain and try to move on.

Getting to the point I want to know if there is any possible solution to ignoring this bond or if possible breaking it. That's why I don't know if its forbidden I mean if we are soul mates wouldn't it destroys us in a way if I broke the bond?

He understood a lot about me and accept who I was and what I do, most of his friends often talk to me about how fond he is of me, but I keep getting this heart aching feeling like I'm being negatively attacked. I've done an aura of protection, cleaned every inch of my soul and doing empowering meditations, I've banished any negative things within the house thanks to the Gods of Duat, but this feeling will not leave. In fact it's making me more of a mess then anything, so I'm left to question what are my options? I've purged myself to studying so often but I'm still having this problem, it's been like this for at least a few weeks now.

If there is any help, any advice I'm most humbly grateful and thankful for it, and may Father Satans blessings be upon you all.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of Prophecy and War!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

I do feel like bonds are created when you fall for someone, or them with you. When i was in a relationship, i notice it was this bond that kept me coming back to the person i wanted to break up with. So, i visualize a cord that was connected to me and her. I then put and felt, visualized, blue satanic fire in my hands. Then i grab the cord and snapped it, while i affirm that the corde is breaking in the astral and physical, last i cover myself with blue energy, making it vibrant. Then i got the courage to break up with her and told her off. I told her how i really felt an we are finally through with it all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ally" wrote:

Hello everyone, I know I often ask questions on here, I don't have much time to actually get on here and talk too much as I'm currently trying to learn on reading my astral chart and doing daily meditations. However I know that this question perhaps is a question more for the Gods, normally I do ask them before I ask anyone else, but I would like to know something, something that might be forbidden so to speak.

I've always had a strong connection with a particular person. I know that there was always something between us that drove me towards him, a compelling emotion, like as if I had to reach out and hold him. I do believe that we might be soul mates, though at this current time we are not together, we recently broke up but have maintained friendship. But my problem is this connection we have, I try to reach out to him, because I know I want things to fix up between us, I know my soul screams out while he isn't around or near me, and I've been doing many meditations lately and forcing these emotions away.

This isn't the thing that concerns me that most. Nor am I asking if we are indeed soul mates, I believe if we are then when the time is right I will know for myself. However this bond, this emotional connection had allowed me to feel how he feels, and it more than likely sounds insane I don't think I know anyone that has had any of these problems being able to feel how the other person feels. Either way this bond, this strong connection between Him and myself is getting distracting, in fact I find myself heartbroken for unknown reasons. We broke up at least 3 or 4 months ago and I've managed so well to push away all the pain and try to move on.

Getting to the point I want to know if there is any possible solution to ignoring this bond or if possible breaking it. That's why I don't know if its forbidden I mean if we are soul mates wouldn't it destroys us in a way if I broke the bond?

He understood a lot about me and accept who I was and what I do, most of his friends often talk to me about how fond he is of me, but I keep getting this heart aching feeling like I'm being negatively attacked. I've done an aura of protection, cleaned every inch of my soul and doing empowering meditations, I've banished any negative things within the house thanks to the Gods of Duat, but this feeling will not leave. In fact it's making me more of a mess then anything, so I'm left to question what are my options? I've purged myself to studying so often but I'm still having this problem, it's been like this for at least a few weeks now.

If there is any help, any advice I'm most humbly grateful and thankful for it, and may Father Satans blessings be upon you all.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

<td val[/IMG]good for you brother just the way you would an enemy link.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something Troubling me. Advice needed greatly
Sent: Sun, Jan 6, 2013 2:15:35 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I do feel like bonds are created when you fall for someone, or them with you. When i was in a relationship, i notice it was this bond that kept me coming back to the person i wanted to break up with. So, i visualize a cord that was connected to me and her. I then put and felt, visualized, blue satanic fire in my hands. Then i grab the cord and snapped it, while i affirm that the corde is breaking in the astral and physical, last i cover myself with blue energy, making it vibrant. Then i got the courage to break up with her and told her off. I told her how i really felt an we are finally through with it all.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Ally" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!
[/TD]

I've been through what you speak of many times.

I say, LET GO. I know your not going to, until your really ready too. But let me just say, that when you just let go, and tell yourself, "Im not in a relationship with this person anymore."

.....you need to treat it as if it is over and move on. If he comes back into your life later, wonderful!!!

But just go on about your life as if he doesn't come back, know what I mean?

Let go of the bonds, you don't need this guy DRAINING the fuck out of you.

Want a new love? Ask the Gods, or work a spell to bring NEW LOVE into your life.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

This can be delt with, like Westley recomended. Doing a working similar to 'Severing the Enemy Link' on High Priest Vovim's website. We do have bonds or 'links', strings if you will, that connect us to everyone we know, everyone we form a connection or bond with. The stronger the relationship, the stronger the bond. This is why its understandable that you feel heartache and hurt, even knowing it was the right thing to do.
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... -emotions/
Adapt that working to your situation, similar to what Westley said.

Next you can do is a detachment working. I recently had to use this to get out of a distructive relationship. I had to detatch the person from myself to be able to be in the right mind and place to end it for the betterment of both of us. This works surprisingly well, you just have to remain strong in yourself and truthful to yourself about what you truly want.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html

Lastly, it is not far fetched for you to simply be missing him. As I said before, even after going through a breakup that in the end was positive, you're still friends and was what was best for both parties. After being with someone so long intamately, it can still hurt, and there are still the feelings of missing said person. These go away with time, meeting new people (which I assure you you will, or like Darklady said, he will come back into you're life if that is what is meant to happen). Meditation will also help to disolve these feelings and move on from it. And in the end, thats all you have to do, just move on and keep on going with your life.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Another thing you can do is do the MUNKA vibration for 40 days with an affirmation. Do a search in the group to get all of the details. I wanted to bring this to your attention because
you could have made a commitment to someone else in a past life which is why you aren't with this person you have a connection too. I just wanted to give you another option along with everyone else's advice. I hope everything works out for you.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "Ally" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

It seems to me that you have an obsession about this guy, he knows it and is playing with you. The cold truth is that he got bored of you and wants to play with someone else now. He'll be like that always and he's wasting your time and efforts, so my advice is to forget about him and find someone who truly deserves you and loves you for what you are.

You are obsessed with the guy, period. My advice to you is to go back to your meditations and set your mind to forget this guy; he's not worth it, he only wants booty calls, nothing else.

I'm a guy and that's why I'm telling you this, if sex is what concerns you, you might want to try a fwb only to satisfy your needs; that way you won't hurt each other emotionally because there's no strings attached.

Being friends won't work, so forget about him and don't seek him anymore. Like I said, go back to your meditations and you'll see the change.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" wrote:

I say, LET GO. I know your not going to, until your really ready too. But let me just say, that when you just let go, and tell yourself, "Im not in a relationship with this person anymore."

.....you need to treat it as if it is over and move on. If he comes back into your life later, wonderful!!!

Want a new love? Ask the Gods, or work a spell to bring NEW LOVE into your life.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

POWER MEDITATION and more POWER MEDITATION
------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 6:35 PM PST ochoa_335@... wrote:

It seems to me that you have an obsession about this guy, he knows it and is playing with you. The cold truth is that he got bored of you and wants to play with someone else now. He'll be like that always and he's wasting your time and efforts, so my advice is to forget about him and find someone who truly deserves you and loves you for what you are.

You are obsessed with the guy, period. My advice to you is to go back to your meditations and set your mind to forget this guy; he's not worth it, he only wants booty calls, nothing else.

I'm a guy and that's why I'm telling you this, if sex is what concerns you, you might want to try a fwb only to satisfy your needs; that way you won't hurt each other emotionally because there's no strings attached.

Being friends won't work, so forget about him and don't seek him anymore. Like I said, go back to your meditations and you'll see the change.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

uhm. he could be controlled by the enemy you know. since youve stopped doing your meditations my first suspect would be the enemies. try cleansing HIM instead of your whole house and such coz you have more protection than him. ( Enki is protecting you ofcourse ^_^ ). if that doesnt work then just let it go, if you 2 really are soulmates then you 2 WILL make up again without your effort. if he is not ( probably he is not ) then you will forget him within some months. its not a big deal there are jews raping women and girls and trying to dominate world and your gonna worry for some guy? ( sorry for sounding cold but i just wish to motivate you to forget him )

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

WOw I never thought about the link connection, thanks for that I read and have done that before with enemy links, so I shall break that connection between us. And I guess the old saying "if they want you they will come back to you" is true, I know I will accept that fate if he does want me then so be it, but for now I know I have to disconnect myself from him and focus more on myself, empowering myself and focusing on my own life rather the anyone else.

Also I did take note about the fact he may be controled by the enemy, if he is its by his own will, I know he has been hard on drugs but has recently stopped, but I know I have to move on and its what Father would want me to do rather then hang around and hope that a false dream might come true.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos, God of War and Prophecy!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back