Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something really WEIRD happened to me at school

Giovanni R

So on Wednesday (two days ago), me and my friend had just got to school. We both go to an alternative school and all our work is computer based. We log into our student accounts in class, get up and start walking to the office. We were about ten minutes late to class so we had to sign in.

Me and my friend open the hallway doors to go out and to the left we see the main attendance lady. She's in charge of all the phone calls that go home to students that weren't there or whatever.

(BTW: I have been gone from school for a whole ENTIRE month, (most of april), while I was on vacation I meditated daily, or at least I tried to. Did the breathing exercises and everything. This was my first week back)

ANYWAY, here is where the weird thing happens.

As we're talking to Ms. A (that's what we'll call her for now), she is telling me how i've been gone for so long and everything, how me and my friend got to school late. I said my friend took forever to get to my house by taking the bus instead of walking fifteen minutes. My friend says it was my fault because she had got to my house but I was still asleep.

She continues to tell us how "important" it is to be on time to school everyday and shit. W H A T E V E R. She asks me if I felt loved around these people and around school, JOKINGLY I said no.

(Here's the thing about me, I LOVE to joke around and act reckless. I don't take anything seriously 99.9% of the time, although I do know how to act professional when needed.)

Anyway, here is where the realllly weird thing happens..

She starts talking about the "holy father", "we are all gods children" and everything and I remember I said something back like "are we talking about the same guy?" just being a smart ass, like usual.

She then pulls out this small miniature cross, it's colorful and everything. She puts her hand on my head and starts saying things like "Jesus, please have him wake up on time and come to school everyday" basically trying to "bless" me or something.

The whole time I didn't see it anything more than a foolish, meaningless gesture.

It wasn't until later that night, I was with the same friend and some other people, she brought it up and said how it was all weird and stuff especially since before that we were talking about how I don't believe in religion (but of course being careful with my words to not give anything away about SS)

I have no idea what to make of this. Did some blind woman just talk some nonsense to me or did she feel my energy and somehow knew something?

What do you guys think of this?

It sounds to me as if she was concerned about your well-being. You had been gone for a month, and then turned up late. Perhaps she was thinking you don't enjoy the school. Hence asking if you felt loved there or not.
I would suggest that you think nothing of it. And perhaps act a little more seriously is such situations.

Be sure to clean your aura and keep your aura of protection strong.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

So on Wednesday (two days ago), me and my friend had just got to school. We both go to an alternative school and all our work is computer based. We log into our student accounts in class, get up and start walking to the office. We were about ten minutes late to class so we had to sign in.

Me and my friend open the hallway doors to go out and to the left we see the main attendance lady. She's in charge of all the phone calls that go home to students that weren't there or whatever.

(BTW: I have been gone from school for a whole ENTIRE month, (most of april), while I was on vacation I meditated daily, or at least I tried to. Did the breathing exercises and everything. This was my first week back)

As we're talking to Ms. A (that's what we'll call her for now), she is telling me how i've been gone for so long and everything, how me and my friend got to school late. I said my friend took forever to get to my house by taking the bus instead of walking fifteen minutes. My friend says it was my fault because she had got to my house but I was still asleep.

She continues to tell us how "important" it is to be on time to school everyday and shit. W H A T E V E R. She asks me if I felt loved around these people and around school, JOKINGLY I said no.

(Here's the thing about me, I LOVE to joke around and act reckless. I don't take anything seriously 99.9% of the time, although I do know how to act professional when needed.)

She starts talking about the "holy father", "we are all gods children" and everything and I remember I said something back like "are we talking about the same guy?" just being a smart ass, like usual.

She then pulls out this small miniature cross, it's colorful and everything. She puts her hand on my head and starts saying things like "Jesus, please have him wake up on time and come to school everyday" basically trying to "bless" me or something.

The whole time I didn't see it anything more than a foolish, meaningless gesture.

It wasn't until later that night, I was with the same friend and some other people, she brought it up and said how it was all weird and stuff especially since before that we were talking about how I don't believe in religion (but of course being careful with my words to not give anything away about SS)

I have no idea what to make of this. Did some blind woman just talk some nonsense to me or did she feel my energy and somehow knew something?

FUCK THE ENEMY MAN!!!That shit pisses me off!!!First of all, *don't* worry, that woman didn't figure you out. SHE'S JUST A FUCKING IDIOT! A puppet of the enemy! Most likely (without her realization of course) she just gave you really shitty negative enemy energy...Maaaan, sorry for my reaction, but that kind of things upset me a WHOLE fucking lot... If anyone did this to me I'd rip their hands off, I don't care whether they'd be a teacher or a relative. Seriously. Everyone has their own beliefs, so don't try to push yours on me you fucking bitch! (that's what I'd tell her anyway :p)
I advice you to do aura cleaning (deeeefinitely, aura cleaning & chakras cleaning) and put a strong aura of protection around you. Do that daily anyway, but I'd suggest you, if shit like that happens again, to do it immediately (while doing whatever else -eg being in a lesson- visualize your aura in white gold and affirm to yourself that you're safe etc...). You really need to be careful with that shit. Lately I've heard of many situations and how the enemy tries to literally demolish Spiritual Satanists and it just makes me outraged...

Απο: Giovanni R <monkeypunk56@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 2:12 π.μ. Σάββατο, 4 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Something really WEIRD happened to me at school

I agree with this. This was my initial response, too. My instincts tell me some enemy spirit whispered some shit into her head and drew her towards you.
I'm saying this because enemy spirits/entities tend to turn people against me. They had everyone I knew (and didn't know) back stab me and go up against me. They convinced them that I was EVIL and that I shouldn't be trusted and they began seeing things. I know that they are enemies because (as I've come to realize) daemons don't manipulate people or feed their fears (or feed fears into them).
When I was a child, other kids despised me yet they were Christian and went to church! I hated church! I would cry my eyes out and beg to never go but was forced to!
Don't trust church people. I made the mistake of doing so and my advice to you is to never make that mistake and never let your guard down. Don't under estimate the power of the enemy! They have been trying to destroy my life since before I was born (tried to kill me whilst I was in my mother's womb and even tried to break up my parents before I was ever conceived)!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

FUCK THE ENEMY MAN!!!
That shit pisses me off!!!
First of all, *don't* worry, that woman didn't figure you out. SHE'S JUST A FUCKING IDIOT! A puppet of the enemy! Most likely (without her realization of course) she just gave you really shitty negative enemy energy...
Maaaan, sorry for my reaction, but that kind of things upset me a WHOLE fucking lot... If anyone did this to me I'd rip their hands off, I don't care whether they'd be a teacher or a relative. Seriously. Everyone has their own beliefs, so don't try to push yours on me you fucking bitch! (that's what I'd tell her anyway :p)

I advice you to do aura cleaning (deeeefinitely, aura cleaning & chakras cleaning) and put a strong aura of protection around you. Do that daily anyway, but I'd suggest you, if shit like that happens again, to do it immediately (while doing whatever else -eg being in a lesson- visualize your aura in white gold and affirm to yourself that you're safe etc...). You really need to be careful with that shit. Lately I've heard of many situations and how the enemy tries to literally demolish Spiritual Satanists and it just makes me outraged...

Στάλθηκε: 2:12 π.μ. Σάββατο, 4 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Something really WEIRD happened to me at school

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back