Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something of interest I've noted.

Raine

Recently I've returned from visiting my grandparents and while I was there my grandfather asked me to humor him by going to Sunday Church with him. Naturally not wishing to be rude I agreed to go and while I was there, I noted the people there acted very strangely. Most of the church goers had a sort of glazed look over them and were generally slow to react to just about anything, like they were (for lack of a better term) zombified. The pastor herself also even very clearly stated, I quot "We must ENSLAVE ourselves to God's Will," they didn't even try to sugar coat it, I found myself disgusted and horrified by the whole thing.

I thought I should share this little thing with all of you and wish to ask what do you all think about this?

Mass mind control... is my first thought... just like you said... a bunch of zombies... they can't think they just follow

Whenever i have to go to church... and this is rare

i always attack (mentally) the priests... it's fun... i can see them filled with fear noticing my cold stare... some rub or scratch their bodies in the place where i attack them... i try to drain their energy (i'm cleansing the energy before i absorb it)... some make mistakes or act weird... i'm so happy when these things happen... i feel like i'm in a playground! :D

Other times i try to concentrate and attack any entities inside the church... though i find it hard to concentrate for a long time.

Usually to pass the time... i concentrate on the women... and imagine sex scenes with them... sometimes i notice that they react to my imaginations... strange huh? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raine" <true_chaos1992@... wrote:

Recently I've returned from visiting my grandparents and while I was there my grandfather asked me to humor him by going to Sunday Church with him. Naturally not wishing to be rude I agreed to go and while I was there, I noted the people there acted very strangely. Most of the church goers had a sort of glazed look over them and were generally slow to react to just about anything, like they were (for lack of a better term) zombified. The pastor herself also even very clearly stated, I quot "We must ENSLAVE ourselves to God's Will," they didn't even try to sugar coat it, I found myself disgusted and horrified by the whole thing.

I thought I should share this little thing with all of you and wish to ask what do you all think about this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raine" <true_chaos1992@... wrote:

You shouldn't be visiting those disgusting places. They are FULL of deathlike energy. Make sure that You have cleaned Your aura and Chakras. Avoid visiting 'churches' if You can.It's like you go close to the enemy. That's why You got horrified. 'Churches' give me creeps as well.

Of course the people were zombified. Their minds are control by the enemy. They don't function by their own will. The enemy takes control over their heads. Even that filthy pastor, didn't even have to 'sugar coat' it. They are such sheep that they can't even realize the mind fuck they are doing to them.I mean how can someone hear the word 'enslave' and do not react? They are zombified just like their jewish zombie on the stick.

-Naneel Darr

In Satan's Almighty name ,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL MOTHER ASTAROTH!!

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Well i guess since the Jews are getting their asses somewhat handed to them, they're not holding anything back anymore. Practically programming their "zombies" to willingly do whatever they command. This was said in the disgusting bible.

"Every Jew will have over 3800 slaves"
Pretty sure it might be off but who cares.

Jews are now trying whatever they can to bring gentiles down to be lower tan the cattle that they stun even as I'm speaking to you this very moment. All in all I hear you, it's about time these bitches got off our planet.

Hail Satan!

On Sun Jul 3rd, 2011 12:30 AM EDT Raine wrote:

It's a nice thing to hear someone feeling the corruption.

Hail Abaddon!
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <saripoulonzi@... wrote:

Mass mind control... is my first thought... just like you said... a bunch of zombies... they can't think they just follow

i always attack (mentally) the priests... it's fun... i can see them filled with fear noticing my cold stare... some rub or scratch their bodies in the place where i attack them... i try to drain their energy (i'm cleansing the energy before i absorb it)... some make mistakes or act weird... i'm so happy when these things happen... i feel like i'm in a playground! :D

Other times i try to concentrate and attack any entities inside the church... though i find it hard to concentrate for a long time.

Usually to pass the time... i concentrate on the women... and imagine sex scenes with them... sometimes i notice that they react to my imaginations... strange huh? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raine" <true_chaos1992@ wrote:

Yes, sheeple all. Lol. I tried an experiment once in a jehova's
witlesses church; it didn't really work, I was trying to see if I
could affect the preacher, but I did try though. I think there was an
angel interfering somehow. But anyway, isn't it great how they just
blithely go about their business? La la la, we'r happy little slaves.
Blech! Fuck that! Hail Father Satan, bringer of truth and freedom from
oppression!

On 7/3/11, H K <monumentalwheel@... wrote:
It's a nice thing to hear someone feeling the corruption.

Hail Abaddon!
Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <saripoulonzi@... wrote:

Mass mind control... is my first thought... just like you said... a bunch
of zombies... they can't think they just follow

i always attack (mentally) the priests... it's fun... i can see them
filled with fear noticing my cold stare... some rub or scratch their
bodies in the place where i attack them... i try to drain their energy
(i'm cleansing the energy before i absorb it)... some make mistakes or act
weird... i'm so happy when these things happen... i feel like i'm in a
playground! :D

Other times i try to concentrate and attack any entities inside the
church... though i find it hard to concentrate for a long time.

Usually to pass the time... i concentrate on the women... and imagine sex
scenes with them... sometimes i notice that they react to my
imaginations... strange huh? :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Raine" <true_chaos1992@ wrote:

Recently I've returned from visiting my grandparents and while I was
there my grandfather asked me to humor him by going to Sunday Church
with him. Naturally not wishing to be rude I agreed to go and while I
was there, I noted the people there acted very strangely. Most of the
church goers had a sort of glazed look over them and were generally slow
to react to just about anything, like they were (for lack of a better
term) zombified. The pastor herself also even very clearly stated, I
quot "We must ENSLAVE ourselves to God's Will," they didn't even try to
sugar coat it, I found myself disgusted and horrified by the whole
thing.

I thought I should share this little thing with all of you and wish to
ask what do you all think about this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back