Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

something odd

He means their is no creator god that is to be worshipped but him, Satan is our true creator not yaweh or allah. Of course there are other gods but we only worship Satan.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 8:42 PM PDT Ricky Gray rickyg1350@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

How come the website says their is no god but me but in the origins was prevented by other gods from finishing the godhead of physical and spiritual perfection?

I think the answer is that Satan is the God who created us, not the other members of the Orion collective who were on/around Earth at the same time. So even though they are related to Satan in the sense they are Nordics too, Our genes came from Satan, so HE is our Father and our God, not the others.

Hail Satan!

We don't worship Satan. It is his command that we do not. See the Al-Jilwah, Chapter 1:
The Al Jilwah; The Black Book of Satan

On Monday, October 12, 2015 8:02 AM, "jeremy suryae jeremysuryae_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

He means their is no creator god that is to be worshipped but him, Satan is our true creator not yaweh or allah. Of course there are other gods but we only worship Satan.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 8:42 PM PDT Ricky Gray rickyg1350@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

How come the website says their is no god but me but in the origins was prevented by other gods from finishing the godhead of physical and spiritual perfection?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back