Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something I've noticed months ago about Hitler's speeches

angryshaman666

Every time, literally EVERY time I hear Adolf Hitler's speeches my kundalini and every nerve in my body and spine begin to surge with the brightest most invigorating energy!

It's every bit as stimulating as a half hour's worth of meditations!

Every time I hear Hitler speak, or Dr. Joseph Goebbels when he addressed the reich ESPECIALLY that speech where he said "One day our patience will come to an end and we will grab these insolent jews by their throats and shut their lying mouth's shut!"
Literally EVERY time I watch any of those old speeches I can FEEL the energy of the men giving the speech!

It fills me with such a bright blazing energy and electrifies every nerve!

My spine tingles with excitement and I just can't help but immerse myself in it all!

This energy shows me that even today, the spirit of the reich lives on and grows stronger than ever!

WE are the new generation Hitler entrusted the future to!
WE are the ones who must rise up and strike down the eternal jew where our predecessors failed!
WE are the ones who create the golden age and lead mankind to godhood!

And it is WE, the Spiritual Elite, the new SS who will finally strike down this jewish menace and their reptilian makers once and for all in the name of Satan, the Orion gods and our countless fallen ancestors who fought and died to put an end to this tyranny!

HEIL HITLER!
HAIL SATAN!
GLORY TO THE COMING 4TH REICH!

SIEG HEIL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back