Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something irrelevant that made me very happy :D

Light Yagami

Hey! :)
So, I was roaming through the tapastic.com site (it has comiiiics) and while reading one of the comics, in the comments I read this:"It's not easy being that goodlooking... You have to wash your face every morning, wear clothes that match and sacrifice a goat to satan at least once a week"
This comment had the most likes (150+) and I saw other people commenting stupidly under it. I thought this was my chance to spread some real information to all these ignorant people.
So I wrote my long-ass (as usual haha) comment under it:I will break the party here lol
It's like the millionth time I come across the whole "doing sacrifices to Satan" deal and I just want to (finally) say this: the religious churches (christians, catholic and the like) have spread the rumour that "Satan" demands sacrifices.
At the same time, these religious churches created their religions by "sacrificing" to their God(s) trillions of Pagan people, stealing the Pagans' ancient symbols [whether we're talking about the equal armed cross, or other, many, ancient symbols with spiritual explanation] and then named the Pagans' Gods "Demons"... This can even be found in the Catholic encyclopedia (google search). When they say "Demons" and "Satan" they literally mean the Gods we once worshipped as Pagans...
So yeah... Reading about sacrificing anything to Satan, kind of makes my blood boil, because it is such an insulting and brainwashed lie.
And more people replied under my comment saying that "it was just a joke" and such.
The funny th[/IMG]7 likes[/B] from complete strangers....This made me so happy!!! :')I mean sure, 7 likes is nothing compared to 150+ BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!Because these 7 likes (people), if they really do their own research and see the truth face to face, they will spread the word, just like I did... It's only a matter of time before those 7 people multiply... and multiply... and take over these 150 people of ignorance and stupidity.So yeah, I just wanted to share that, 'cause I was very happy to see the 7 likes! I wasn't expecting that at all! :) :)
And someone even commented: It's the first time a non-related comment didn't bother me because it was actually interesting.
Yes, remember this Brothers and Sisters.Some people are extremely ignorant. If you were to just give them the joyofSatan or exposingchristianity links, they either wouldn't check them out or name you crazy and make you angry, for their own ignorance. No. People need guidance. They need to listen to something they've consciously forgotten... but their souls have not.Be patient with these people.Just drop your bomb somewhere in their comments, and then let them say whatever they want to. Let them question. If they are in such a great denial and conflict within themselves, they will most certainly not accept your comment and your thinking of the opposite of what society teaches you.Do not be angry. You just literally dropped a bomb to their brains. Very few people will thank you for it. The majority needs time to understand what the fuck just happened haha

Nice Light :)You get a swastika! 卐
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 24, 2016, at 7:00, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
So, I was roaming through the tapastic.com site (it has comiiiics) and while reading one of the comics, in the comments I read this:"It's not easy being that goodlooking... You have to wash your face every morning, wear clothes that match and sacrifice a goat to satan at least once a week"
This comment had the most likes (150+) and I saw other people commenting stupidly under it. I thought this was my chance to spread some real information to all these ignorant people.
So I wrote my long-ass (as usual haha) comment under it:I will break the party here lol
It's like the millionth time I come across the whole "doing sacrifices to Satan" deal and I just want to (finally) say this: the religious churches (christians, catholic and the like) have spread the rumour that "Satan" demands sacrifices.
At the same time, these religious churches created their religions by "sacrificing" to their God(s) trillions of Pagan people, stealing the Pagans' ancient symbols [whether we're talking about the equal armed cross, or other, many, ancient symbols with spiritual explanation] and then named the Pagans' Gods "Demons"... This can even be found in the Catholic encyclopedia (google search). When they say "Demons" and "Satan" they literally mean the Gods we once worshipped as Pagans...
So yeah... Reading about sacrificing anything to Satan, kind of makes my blood boil, because it is such an insulting and brainwashed lie.
And more people replied under my comment saying that "it was just a joke" and such.
The funny th[/IMG]7 likes[/B] from complete strangers....This made me so happy!!! :')I mean sure, 7 likes is nothing compared to 150+ BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!Because these 7 likes (people), if they really do their own research and see the truth face to face, they will spread the word, just like I did... It's only a matter of time before those 7 people multiply... and multiply... and take over these 150 people of ignorance and stupidity.So yeah, I just wanted to share that, 'cause I was very happy to see the 7 likes! I wasn't expecting that at all! :) :)
And someone even commented: It's the first time a non-related comment didn't bother me because it was actually interesting.
Yes, remember this Brothers and Sisters.Some people are extremely ignorant. If you were to just give them the joyofSatan or exposingchristianity links, they either wouldn't check them out or name you crazy and make you angry, for their own ignorance. No. People need guidance. They need to listen to something they've consciously forgotten... but their souls have not.Be patient with these people.Just drop your bomb somewhere in their comments, and then let them say whatever they want to. Let them question. If they are in such a great denial and conflict within themselves, they will most certainly not accept your comment and your thinking of the opposite of what society teaches you.Do not be angry. You just literally dropped a bomb to their brains. Very few people will thank you for it. The majority needs time to understand what the fuck just happened haha

This is highly relevant. You have seven today, but remember in time it will build to even more. Hitler started his party with just seven men and built it to 12 million. Everything needs time. 
  You are an inspiration and blessing to us all light. Your words and how you speak from the heart are truly remarkable. Beethoven couldn't do it better with an orchestra. 

I used to leave anti-tracks all over Jewbook.(Untill they froze me for not identifying my ID) And would love it when someone likes it. Its almost as though as you've just broke through their brainwashed minds.

You made me realize something important.
Brother, thank you.

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

Right on, Light! I hear that, My comments just get longer and longer. I've been dropping thought bombs late at night when I can't sleep :) I don't think its irrelevant. I think its awesome! And get this:
7 is 4.66666666667% of 150!

HS!

You are SOOOO right!! And I'm sure that you are familiar with all of their propaganda, (and the putrid stench they exude when they mouth off with the same comments they always make-particularly after a horrific animal mutilation or gruesomely devastated human corpse is found), "this is obviously the work of a satanic cult"...! What shit! Pure shit!!! That kind of statement makes me furious!! Anyway, really liked your post. Debb
On Jan 24, 2016 6:00 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
The funny thing is that... I wasn't really expecting for a comment to say that I was "right" or anything like that, but when I checked my comment again I noticed that I had 7 likes from complete strangers....This made me so happy!!! :')I mean sure, 7 likes is nothing compared to 150+ BUT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!Because these 7 likes (people), if they really do their own research and see the truth face to face, they will spread the word, just like I did... It's only a matter of time before those 7 people multiply... and multiply... and take over these 150 people of ignorance and stupidity.So yeah, I just wanted to share that, 'cause I was very happy to see the 7 likes! I wasn't expecting that at all! :) :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back