Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Something bad is about to happen

e_tonix

Have you ever got that feeling of.....fear that you can't explain before something bad happens? I have that feeling right now. and it's stronger than any other feeling like this I've ever had. I think something is about to happen, and it is going to affect the entire world in one form or another.

Please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this?

I'm not sure about timing but yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night (which rarely happens) with a feeling of fear.I wasn't totally awake, like right now while writing this, more like still drifting, asleep but conscious enough to know I wasn't entirely sleeping.I couldn't track the source of that fear, it just was there. And I wasn't terrified or paralysed by fear (as commonly said) but more like... threatened.It was that kind of fear that accompany the feeling of being in danger.Well the only thing I could to was to tell myself that I'm protected by Satan and no harm may come to me and just go back to sleep. The feeling didn't go away but I managed to ignore it and get back to sleep.Weird thing: as I montioned above, I don't get up at night as I'm a heavy sleeper (it did happen only a few times in all those years) but tonight was the second night in a row it did happen. No feelings of fear or anything else, just got awake...
I don't know whether the yesterday's thing was an attack or not, or something else (maybe connected to what happened to You Bro) but I know one thing now: if I'm ever going to be attacked, it will happen when I'm most vulnerable (at night, when tired and after a rough day, with a bad mood etc.) and not when my defenses are at their highest (rested, happy and full of energy).
Just my two cents (or rather pense in my case :D)
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 5:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Something bad is about to happen

Have you ever got that feeling of.....fear that you can't explain before something bad happens? I have that feeling right now. and it's stronger than any other feeling like this I've ever had. I think something is about to happen, and it is going to affect the entire world in one form or another.

Perhaps Xians were praying for you...the moon did just enter Pisces, which I believe can make one more vulnerable to enemies...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

I'm not sure about timing but yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night (which rarely happens) with a feeling of fear.
I wasn't totally awake, like right now while writing this, more like still drifting, asleep but conscious enough to know I wasn't entirely sleeping.
I couldn't track the source of that fear, it just was there. And I wasn't terrified or paralysed by fear (as commonly said) but more like... threatened.
It was that kind of fear that accompany the feeling of being in danger.
Well the only thing I could to was to tell myself that I'm protected by Satan and no harm may come to me and just go back to sleep. The feeling didn't go away but I managed to ignore it and get back to sleep.
Weird thing: as I montioned above, I don't get up at night as I'm a heavy sleeper (it did happen only a few times in all those years) but tonight was the second night in a row it did happen. No feelings of fear or anything else, just got awake...

I don't know whether the yesterday's thing was an attack or not, or something else (maybe connected to what happened to You Bro) but I know one thing now: if I'm ever going to be attacked, it will happen when I'm most vulnerable (at night, when tired and after a rough day, with a bad mood etc.) and not when my defenses are at their highest (rested, happy and full of energy).

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

That usually happens to me like a warning when i am doing something or making a decision. I have saved my self thanks to that.

..Hail Satan!! I started getting weird feelings and had to work very hard on my aura yesterday. Then, i realized that Wednesday was "ash wednesday"{beginning of a 40 day period of 'sacrifes'} when the xians pour so much psychic energy into this crap where they get the ashes mark on the forehead and pray and pray and.....
Given the millions of xians around the world who doing this, it is no wonder those who are more psychic open pick up on it.
Possibly it affected the both of you also??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

I'm not sure about timing but yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night (which rarely happens) with a feeling of fear.
I wasn't totally awake, like right now while writing this, more like still drifting, asleep but conscious enough to know I wasn't entirely sleeping.
I couldn't track the source of that fear, it just was there. And I wasn't terrified or paralysed by fear (as commonly said) but more like... threatened.
Well the only thing I could to was to tell myself that I'm protected by Satan and no harm may come to me and just go back to sleep. The feeling didn't go away but I managed to ignore it and get back to sleep.
Weird thing: as I montioned above, I don't get up at night as I'm a heavy sleeper (it did happen only a few times in all those years) but tonight was the second night in a row it did happen. No feelings of fear or anything else, just got awake...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

The European economy is on the verge of collapse and will take the whole world with it. Maybe that's what you're feeling.

I feel as though it could have been an attack on all of us. Yesterday was NOT a good day for my girlfriend & I at all. Constant nagging & fighting like those who are without.. I usually recognize attacks before they manifest so we can block them.. yesterday felt like a mess, resulting in my girlfiend & I feeling drained today.

To top it off, kikes are working through my lost parents accusing us of disrespect, when in fact we mind our own business. Today, you can say we got an 'eviction notice' for June 1. I laughed, realizing that's more than enough time..

Fear Nothing!

HAIL ASTAROTH!
HAIL SATAN!

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Yesterday I had this really odd feeling through half the day it was like this really bad energy was around strange I kept getting xtian like thoughts even though I've been out of that kike garbage for years. I just kept cleaning my aura. For reference I personally always do a sigil like a black sun with algiz in the center and bury it by my house whenever this happens and vibrate algiz like 44 to 111 times in quick succession affirming algiz is filling earths energy field banishing all Christian energy 9 times. This stopped it I also did aura of protection a lot just my defense that's all the xtian energy was bad all over yesterday for some reason. Just more motivation to attack this filth back they attack me I attack them my idea.
Hail Satan
Ps just giving what I do take it or leave it I find algiz or nauthiz buried by my house affirmed to go into earth is an easy way to attack back if I'm not mistaken though an entire congregation of kikes is trying to attack me but haha I'm still here I bury sigils by their synogauge daily and when retrograde is over they are DONE
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

That usually happens to me like a warning when i am doing something or making a decision. I have saved my self thanks to that.

Hey, You may be right.I completely forgor about that stupid "ash wednesday"...It might have been it.Although I wouldn't call myself psyhically open lol. More like totally shut :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something bad is about to happen

..Hail Satan!! I started getting weird feelings and had to work very hard on my aura yesterday. Then, i realized that Wednesday was "ash wednesday"{beginning of a 40 day period of 'sacrifes'} when the xians pour so much psychic energy into this crap where they get the ashes mark on the forehead and pray and pray and.....
Given the millions of xians around the world who doing this, it is no wonder those who are more psychic open pick up on it.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

For me I did not get any such feelings but have felt completely drained of energy the past couple of days. The same thing happened to me around christmas.

To the poster of this topic some advice I can give to you is to up your cleansing sessions during this time to build as much energy as possible. Not only this but do your hatha/kundalini yoga as this builds your energy as well. Runes are also good to use in situations such as this, I like the "Ansuz" rune myself as it is good for overcoming obstacles. HP Maxine also gave me the affirmation

"I am safe, secure and protected at all times"

I say this right before I go to sleep and it has helped me greatly.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Yesterday I had this really odd feeling through half the day it was like this really bad energy was around strange I kept getting xtian like thoughts even though I've been out of that kike garbage for years. I just kept cleaning my aura. For reference I personally always do a sigil like a black sun with algiz in the center and bury it by my house whenever this happens and vibrate algiz like 44 to 111 times in quick succession affirming algiz is filling earths energy field banishing all Christian energy 9 times. This stopped it I also did aura of protection a lot just my defense that's all the xtian energy was bad all over yesterday for some reason. Just more motivation to attack this filth back they attack me I attack them my idea.
Hail Satan
Ps just giving what I do take it or leave it I find algiz or nauthiz buried by my house affirmed to go into earth is an easy way to attack back if I'm not mistaken though an entire congregation of kikes is trying to attack me but haha I'm still here I bury sigils by their synogauge daily and when retrograde is over they are DONE
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

That does explain my little deception the last couple of days too. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:37 PM

For me I did not get any such feelings but have felt completely drained of energy the past couple of days. The same thing happened to me around christmas.

To the poster of this topic some advice I can give to you is to up your cleansing sessions during this time to build as much energy as possible. Not only this but do your hatha/kundalini yoga as this builds your energy as well. Runes are also good to use in situations such as this, I like the "Ansuz" rune myself as it is good for overcoming obstacles. HP Maxine also gave me the affirmation

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

you need to tell yourself that you, by your own strength, will, and power, are protected. laugh at fear, and it can no longer exist.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 7:50 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something bad is about to happen

Hey, You may be right.I completely forgor about that stupid "ash wednesday"...It might have been it.Although I wouldn't call myself psyhically open lol. More like totally shut :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:45 PM

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I been feeling that for a long time now, and today,
right now i feel it in my gut,
but I go about my business,
knowing Father Satan will take care of me,
and fill in the gaps where I am missing,
but it sure is an obnoxious feeling no matter..
Hail Satan
Hail Ra
Hail Lilith

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been feeling this too. The fear like something very big and very bad is gonna happen soon. Also some xtian thoughts which are easily dealt with. They're just annoying but this feeling, well I'm not looking forward to whatever is coming that's for sure. And the enemy is fucking with me on top of that. Hahaha shit happens hey. But I'm relieved in a way to hear this post because i was thinking it was something else just in my personal life.
Stay Strong in Father Satan. He knows what He is doing and His Plans are already successfull. We have won.

Fuk, bro! Your telling ME!
HS!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:42:48 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Something bad is about to happen
  That does explain my little deception the last couple of days too. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:37 PM

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

you are right, this has happened before I even was dedicated
and I felt something wrong in relation
to what I was gonna do..
but what if I already made the decision
and it's no longer my choice, and let me explain.
I got frightened into going into a shelter, and came
up with the idea myself, and the people involved can't
wait til after March 17th or so when I go, but I am the one
who thought of it, not them..
but upon thinking, this last flood of dread in my head has been
happening ever since I made that decision, sometimes I feel paralyzed
so my guess is that is why I am feeling this deathlike dread.
I cannot say what the dread
is about, me or someone else, I just feel it..
but what can I do, besides
look for an alternative and nothing feels right as of yet.
and maybe the dread is not about me but someone else involved ??
I created this mess, but still what can I do it is not my choice, now. I did it again, made a decision not thinking of me but someone else,
and it might make things worse, at least for the person I was
mainly concerned about.. like HP Maxine says something like,
"When you're in the trenches you put on your gas mask first,
then you can help others,"
now I am running naked in a war zone,
with no gun and sign of clothes anywhere, as far as this goes.
Hail Satan
Hail Ra
Hail Lilith

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

I've also been feeling apprehensive but I know what's doing me. On 1st March if any one uses any of the search engine googles services they will track and record your every move online, it's in their privacy policy which comes into force on 1st. I'm thinking google is too big and one cannot escape this tracking which is monitoring the internet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I've been feeling this too. The fear like something very big and very bad is gonna happen soon. Also some xtian thoughts which are easily dealt with. They're just annoying but this feeling, well I'm not looking forward to whatever is coming that's for sure. And the enemy is fucking with me on top of that. Hahaha shit happens hey. But I'm relieved in a way to hear this post because i was thinking it was something else just in my personal life.
Stay Strong in Father Satan. He knows what He is doing and His Plans are already successfull. We have won.

I have been having that feeling too.. Seems alot of us r. It has to b a sign from Father to many of us are having that feeling that we can't shake and can't pinpoint what it's meaning is

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

is it just google they own youtube..
is internet age is coming to an end, then ??
so much battles going on it's crazy..
Hail Satan !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyrone" <w108merc@... wrote:

I've also been feeling apprehensive but I know what's doing me. On 1st March if any one uses any of the search engine googles services they will track and record your every move online, it's in their privacy policy which comes into force on 1st. I'm thinking google is too big and one cannot escape this tracking which is monitoring the internet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back