Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Someone please kill this terrible man.

Taylor W

I absolutely love Michael Jackson.
I woke up this morning thinking about the doctor who killed him, and thought..'I should post on JoS and see if someone much stronger than me will kill the doctor..'
So, add me on yahoo messenger if you would like to practice affecting someone with magic.
I am not very advanced at all, but I want to participate and help in killing him, and seek revenge for myself and Michael's fans..

if we get together for a curse, we should direct at more important people than the black man who tried to maquerade as a white man.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Taylor W" <taylor22742@... wrote:

I woke up this morning thinking about the doctor who killed him, and thought..'I should post on JoS and see if someone much stronger than me will kill the doctor..'
So, add me on yahoo messenger if you would like to practice affecting someone with magic.
I am not very advanced at all, but I want to participate and help in killing him, and seek revenge for myself and Michael's fans..

Micheal Jackson was nothing but a jewish tool to spread communism via music. Why do you really think they where shipping him to England for 50 shows? The BNP had just made major advancements in the polls and ending up with a million and growing supporters. Concerts act as literal rituals drawing up power. You can probably figure the rest out from there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:

if we get together for a curse, we should direct at more important people than the black man who tried to maquerade as a white man.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Taylor W" <taylor22742@ wrote:

craft is not for hurting others father is not for that purpose u dumm
please understand our father father's main word is to be peace and love others this is the base of satanism ok so this is not the place for what you are seeking
hail satan
hail to the god of elders
hail father
ave satana

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Taylor W" <taylor22742@... wrote:

What's this got to do with Spiritual Satanism?? If that doc who killed him is an orthodox xian - maybe he'll be doomed, but otherwise - PLEASE, we are here to discuss our experiences and share our knowledge, NOT to 'help me kill the evil doc who killed MJ', 'kill my bad neighbour because his dog has shitted in my backyard.'

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

I want to kill his dad! I don't have that kind of power though, and it's not really my place to be involved, I guess. :/

<td val[/IMG] Sorry but nobody is going to kill the doctor! He has to go through a legal process and be judged like anyone else in the same situation. The jury will decide what has to be done. Satanism cannot interfere in this matter!  
--- On Sat, 10/3/09, Taylor W <taylor22742@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Someone please kill this terrible man.
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 7:52 PM

[/TD]

We have more important things to do then attacking some non-important person.

Quit wasting time.

Pop is dead.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Taylor W" <taylor22742@ wrote:

Indeed !!!!!
Sent: Sunday, October 4, 2009 8:19:12 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Someone please kill this terrible man.

Quit wasting time.

Pop is dead.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Reliant" <darkfury211@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Taylor W" <taylor22742@ wrote:

Dude, hate to tell ya, but we all got together and killed Michael. THRILLER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

Quit wasting time.

Pop is dead.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I never thought I would see the day come when jos degraded down to a sceme to kill michael jacksons doctor....????!!!!!! Wow are you serious????!!!!

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Sho <oh.sheepie@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 8:57 PM

He had a vitiligo.
[/TD]

Everything that is mainstream and popular is NOT good for you, either its a distraction or to keep you brinawashed in any way or both. The Jews put puppets in front of people on tv to keep them drowned in nonsense. Would you think Hollywood would allow you to make a documentary about true Spiritual Satanism? Of course not. The media is owned by very few hands at the top of the pyramid structure of power. They own all the media outlets. If you want to control and manipulate everyone on the planet then you have to control their thoughts by controlling thier source of information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Micheal Jackson was nothing but a jewish tool to spread communism via music. Why do you really think they where shipping him to England for 50 shows? The BNP had just made major advancements in the polls and ending up with a million and growing supporters. Concerts act as literal rituals drawing up power. You can probably figure the rest out from there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Well John, you could always make an independent film about Satanism. Not sure many people would watch it, but hey, look how Zietgeist turned out, it got alot of attention...

who knows.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Blood" <highabove72@... wrote:

Everything that is mainstream and popular is NOT good for you, either its a distraction or to keep you brinawashed in any way or both. The Jews put puppets in front of people on tv to keep them drowned in nonsense. Would you think Hollywood would allow you to make a documentary about true Spiritual Satanism? Of course not. The media is owned by very few hands at the top of the pyramid structure of power. They own all the media outlets. If you want to control and manipulate everyone on the planet then you have to control their thoughts by controlling thier source of information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mageson6666" <mageson6666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Really, some people consider our forum to be all-topics-allowed.
ALL-TOPICS-ALLOWED IN TERMS OF EXPERIENCES!!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

I never thought I would see the day come when jos degraded down to a sceme to kill michael jacksons doctor....????!!!!!! Wow are you serious????!!!!

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Sun, 10/4/09, Sho <oh.sheepie@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 8:57 PM

He had a vitiligo.

Personally, I would work white magic for this man. He deserves a medal for making it so there is one less pedophile in this world.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back