Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

somelinks in jos are broken & lost

golnarmoininamini

There are several links, images & pdfs lost it JOS ...
could any one help with it or try to contact with the administration to fix this prob???

I tried using wayback machine for those broken links multiple times with no success unfortunately. I tried doing so several months ago, perhaps it's just me with no success for some odd reason or because I'm using a smartphone for all my internet purposes since it is all I have available at the moment I cannot be certain as to why it is not working for because it has worked for me before but lately negative results on those broken links.if anyone knows how to overcome this I'd appreciate the input please and thank you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

------------------------------
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 10:08 PM PST Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Use the wayback machine Internet Archive: Wayback Machine 
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Internet Archive: Wayback MachineSave Page Now Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Only available for sites that allow crawlers. |
| |
| View on archive.org | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

Hi,
Thank you for sharing this.  I tried to use it bu tit said that the webpage is not stored with them.  I tried adding it, but was unable too.  
Can you tell me how to use it, please?
Thank you,
Julia

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:36 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Some pages are just not stored on there. Try posting the links to the pages you were looking for here. Someone might have the articles.

Copy and paste the HTML from the pages that are broken into it. Then click on on of the saves. If they don't have a page saved then they don't have a page saved there is nothing we can do about it. All the information on JoS is saved the the JoS complet PDF that i think is on Satans Library.  

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 5:26 PM, "Julia Czarnota-Stemar juliaccs@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,
Thank you for sharing this.  I tried to use it bu tit said that the webpage is not stored with them.  I tried adding it, but was unable too.  
Can you tell me how to use it, please?
Thank you,
Julia

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:36 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thx for the reply & ur help...
Im looking for hata yoga pdf actually & couldn't download it...
actually I downloaded the whole JOS website & all the links related for offline use... but there are still several articles missing...

Warm regards.
Hail Lucifer\m/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back