Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some questions regarding spiritual warfare

edwardtgao8

1. I am new to the forum and noticed the Vatican-destruction ritual only today. Is it ok to start on any date regardles moon fase or signs if I want to peform rituals all life long/to complete death of Vat?
2. If I am performing distraction all-life-long, what to do with "awakening gentiles"? in one forum it's written it must be performed "AFTER destruction", in another - that it must be done "WITHOUT-EXCUSE cause it takes 10 min". So when doing all-life-long destruction is it ok to perform white magic alltogether and not to wait for "all-life-long" or it WILL-BE-EXCUSE not to do white at all for the sake of black?
3. If I choose to do them alltogether will they weaken down my powers from each other and neutralize each other?
4. Is it ok as a whole to do plenty of programs alltogether - black and white, ritual and mantra (money, protection, jews-destruct, Vat-distract, +awakening?) - will they mess up and neutralize each other?
5. I've done twice a day Vat-distr and couldn't sleep at night though feeling extremely worn-out and broken. Is it normal? or is it dew to waxing moon? or is it because I am new to rituals?
6. If I vibrate rune/mantra that must be done 51, 108 and etc times, and I have no rosary and I forgot the time is it ok just to do more times then less or should I redo all the stuff?
7. I hate both Vat and kikes. May I do 2 programs: kike-distr and Vat-distr or I sould do 40 days one after 40 another, then first again and so on? should I part them with break: one on Saturn, another on Mars hour. Or should I do them one after another without break to pack them in one hour - then I could do both twice?
8. WTF is going on in main JoS666 and GBLT groops: I can't see my posts!? After posting I see page "your message is posted" but I can't see it in the forum days later! Am I banned? or is it some jew-HOO ass hakking again?

Please, answer! Not only being worn out, but very-very big depression after distruction rituals - what to do? not properly cleaned? or lack of time for meditation? I feel beig cursed miself!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

1. I am new to the forum and noticed the Vatican-destruction ritual only today. Is it ok to start on any date regardles moon fase or signs if I want to peform rituals all life long/to complete death of Vat?
2. If I am performing distraction all-life-long, what to do with "awakening gentiles"? in one forum it's written it must be performed "AFTER destruction", in another - that it must be done "WITHOUT-EXCUSE cause it takes 10 min". So when doing all-life-long destruction is it ok to perform white magic alltogether and not to wait for "all-life-long" or it WILL-BE-EXCUSE not to do white at all for the sake of black?
3. If I choose to do them alltogether will they weaken down my powers from each other and neutralize each other?
4. Is it ok as a whole to do plenty of programs alltogether - black and white, ritual and mantra (money, protection, jews-destruct, Vat-distract, +awakening?) - will they mess up and neutralize each other?
5. I've done twice a day Vat-distr and couldn't sleep at night though feeling extremely worn-out and broken. Is it normal? or is it dew to waxing moon? or is it because I am new to rituals?
6. If I vibrate rune/mantra that must be done 51, 108 and etc times, and I have no rosary and I forgot the time is it ok just to do more times then less or should I redo all the stuff?
7. I hate both Vat and kikes. May I do 2 programs: kike-distr and Vat-distr or I sould do 40 days one after 40 another, then first again and so on? should I part them with break: one on Saturn, another on Mars hour. Or should I do them one after another without break to pack them in one hour - then I could do both twice?
8. WTF is going on in main JoS666 and GBLT groops: I can't see my posts!? After posting I see page "your message is posted" but I can't see it in the forum days later! Am I banned? or is it some jew-HOO ass hakking again?

1. It's best to start on the correct dates corresponding to the lunar and planetary energies. The next good time to begin a destruction ritual/working would be July 27th: waning moon in Aries, day of Saturn.

2 & 3. If you want to keep doing destruction, go for it. Don't do destruction and awakening during the same time frame. You (and others like you who prefer destruction) can keep doing it while the rest of us do awakening, they are both essential. But if you feel like doing awakening for a change, finish your destruction working first.

4. Spread them out during the day (money, destruction ritual/working). Make sure to clean often and do aura of protection often too though, those can be done any time. Do breathing exercises to keep your energies up.

5. Don't do it twice a day. You will be weakened, therefore your ritual will be weaker. Do it once a day, get your energies up, and make a big impact.

6. Get something to help count. Tie knots in a string, pieces of paper, whatever. there have been many suggestions in the groups. Make a rosary, it's cheap. Beads and string or twine.

7. Similar to #5. Don't do two destructions in one day every day. If you want to do one, attack the jews. They are the root of the problem.

8. Everybody here starts off moderated, and the moderators aren't on 24/7. They have a life too. It can take months of regular posting before you're off mod.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... wrote:

Please, answer! Not only being worn out, but very-very big depression after distruction rituals - what to do? not properly cleaned? or lack of time for meditation? I feel beig cursed miself!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@ wrote:

I have a question about your answer for 2 and 3. Ever since the vatican destruction ritual, i've made it a daily thing to to a short destruction working against the vatican. But at the same time, i've also been doing an awakening working and another small working to banish and destroy a kike step-dad and a money working so we wont have to depend on him. I've been doing these daily, and there pretty spaced out during the day. usually an hour to an hour and thirty minuets apart. Is that still okay? or should i just pick and choose? cause i'm mid way in all these workings

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

1. It's best to start on the correct dates corresponding to the lunar and planetary energies. The next good time to begin a destruction ritual/working would be July 27th: waning moon in Aries, day of Saturn.

2 & 3. If you want to keep doing destruction, go for it. Don't do destruction and awakening during the same time frame. You (and others like you who prefer destruction) can keep doing it while the rest of us do awakening, they are both essential. But if you feel like doing awakening for a change, finish your destruction working first.

4. Spread them out during the day (money, destruction ritual/working). Make sure to clean often and do aura of protection often too though, those can be done any time. Do breathing exercises to keep your energies up.

5. Don't do it twice a day. You will be weakened, therefore your ritual will be weaker. Do it once a day, get your energies up, and make a big impact.

6. Get something to help count. Tie knots in a string, pieces of paper, whatever. there have been many suggestions in the groups. Make a rosary, it's cheap. Beads and string or twine.

7. Similar to #5. Don't do two destructions in one day every day. If you want to do one, attack the jews. They are the root of the problem.

8. Everybody here starts off moderated, and the moderators aren't on 24/7. They have a life too. It can take months of regular posting before you're off mod.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@ wrote:

If you feel like you can handle the energies and they're not conflicting, then go for it. We all have to do what we feel works for us; any advice myself or anyone else here gives is only that, advice :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

I have a question about your answer for 2 and 3. Ever since the vatican destruction ritual, i've made it a daily thing to to a short destruction working against the vatican. But at the same time, i've also been doing an awakening working and another small working to banish and destroy a kike step-dad and a money working so we wont have to depend on him. I've been doing these daily, and there pretty spaced out during the day. usually an hour to an hour and thirty minuets apart. Is that still okay? or should i just pick and choose? cause i'm mid way in all these workings

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Thanks! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

If you feel like you can handle the energies and they're not conflicting, then go for it. We all have to do what we feel works for us; any advice myself or anyone else here gives is only that, advice :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Thanks for the answers! No complaint to mods. I'm new to this yahoo-group-sistem and thought it might be some hack, moderating's ok.
Is waning moon in Aries 27july also good for Jew-curse?
Is preferable lunar and planetary energies are all the same for Vat-curse, Islam-curse and jew-curse (for they're all kikish)?
As for my experience, the problem was I did 2 big Rituals a day dew to bad english: not working, but Ritual (with shower, 4Cr. Princes, chalice etc)+working. HP Maxine wrought it opens chakras even more - I bursted all my energy 4 days twice/day))) Now I read carefully and see. After first curse I could hardly cleanse through an hour and a half to feel a little bit better. After second - I was able only to cry without getting up - so alone and betrayed I felt - neither protection nor merkaba nor cleansing helped. I hope, Vat also is in shit, not me only!)))

I've read up on this subject on Jos but as a precaution I just want to make sure to avoid mistakes ... If your in a coven or if you've done this before please help , thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!!!
HAIL ASTAROTH!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "edwardtgao8" <edwardtgao8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:48:20 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Some questions regarding spiritual warfare
  Thanks for the answers! No complaint to mods. I'm new to this yahoo-group-sistem and thought it might be some hack, moderating's ok.
Is waning moon in Aries 27july also good for Jew-curse?
Is preferable lunar and planetary energies are all the same for Vat-curse, Islam-curse and jew-curse (for they're all kikish)?
As for my experience, the problem was I did 2 big Rituals a day dew to bad english: not working, but Ritual (with shower, 4Cr. Princes, chalice etc)+working. HP Maxine wrought it opens chakras even more - I bursted all my energy 4 days twice/day))) Now I read carefully and see. After first curse I could hardly cleanse through an hour and a half to feel a little bit better. After second - I was able only to cry without getting up - so alone and betrayed I felt - neither protection nor merkaba nor cleansing helped. I hope, Vat also is in shit, not me only!)))

Group energy is stronger than a single entity. 10 against 1 is the same energetically as 10 against 1 physically. So if you are going after an entity like religious leaders, they are usually backed up by 'ignorant' sheep. Most of them don't know any better. (I know.) But the leader will use the energy of the sheeple to fight against you.
There is a saying, "destroy the shepherd and the sheep scatter". I would personally just take out those that are hindering me. I would leave the 'innocent' alone.
The leader will hide behind the sheep. The best way of course is to "Tell the truth and shame the devil". (Religion being the devil in this case.) So there is no misunderstanding. More people wake up and leave religion. I did. "And you came out alone", a psychic tells me. There is a saying, "spiritually unites, religion divides. (And rule?) Hmmm.
But group energy is the way to go for maximum efficiency and protection to oneselves in battle. Makes sense to me anyway.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Thanks! :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Justine" <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back