Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some questions about the Al Jilwah

Amalek

"I do not allow friendly association with other people"
Does this mean that I am not to be friends with anybody?
Does this mean I am to renounce all relationships or just with those who are without?
Also "I requite the descendants of Adam".Isn't Adam a jewish concept or am I mistaken?

Amalek said:
Does this mean I am to renounce all relationships or just with those who are without?
Also "I requite the descendants of Adam".Isn't Adam a jewish concept or am I mistaken?
1. Other people means enemies of Satan, those eho hate Him.
You can have some kind of relationship with them but be careful

2. Adam is sumerian word for humans

What's the ultimate purpose of a friend?
It's to make an alliance to unite strengths and conquer the world.

People can have you as friend and you should take advantage of them but they should never be "your" friends where you give them aid.

Amalek said:
It means those who are jewish and those who support, defend, promote, etc., jewish things, i.e. christianity, islam, new age, other bullshit, etc. You can be civil with them, and it's your choice to be their friends or not, but mixing with them makes it much more difficult for you to improve and better and advance. When we improve our own vibration (which is a huge part of working Spiritually), we are more able to do things; upon hanging around with literally lower people - those of lower vibrational frequency - this interferes with our own, and it is detrimental. This might not be noticeable immediately, but our Auras mingle with others, and this affects our Soul, and our Mind/Mental health, including mood, anything which might influence us, etc., and also our Body. e.g. look at druggies and sex fiends - they're riddled with health problems and all sorts of shit, no-quality things.

Others have said that after they did meditations, their family and/or friends noticed something unconsciously about them, that they seemed different, and didn't want to hang out with them much anymore. I interpret that to also mean these persons tried dragging the member down - i.e. lower vibrational frequency, where those others were stuck.

That refers to adamu, which is Ancient Sumerian, and it means "Man". Humans. i.e. not the jew, reptillians, greys, other enemies and enemy entities.

"Three things oppose me and I hate three things" (I think is the exact phrasing), also refers to jewish shit - judaism, christianity and islam. Basically, Satan opposes the jew and its shit entirely and absolutely and unequivocally.

Amalek said:

Adam is originally from Sumeria. Jews stole it like how they stole the story of Enlil flooding the earth and jew-on-a-stick-myth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back