Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some of my experiences :)

Solider of suns

So firstly I would like to share some of my experiences. Just recently I was doing void meditation and saw a snake with my third eye covered in blue light it told me it loved me! Very comforting. The other day I say a cross in the sky and a snake next to it telling me it was a lie. I see pentagrams in the sky and I also sometimes see the stars turn blue. It’s amazing!!!! Thank you hp for setting me free and thanks to you father Satan and bune! Much love and I hope you guys have some spiritual experiences like this because it feels so exciting! :)))

So firstly I would like to share some of my experiences. Just recently I was doing void meditation and saw a snake with my third eye covered in blue light it told me it loved me! Very comforting. The other day I say a cross in the sky and a snake next to it telling me it was a lie. I see pentagrams in the sky and I also sometimes see the stars turn blue. It’s amazing!!!! Thank you hp for setting me free and thanks to you father Satan and bune! Much love and I hope you guys have some spiritual experiences like this because it feels so exciting! :)))

This is a very powerful set of experiences you are describing. I wish you good luck on your work and remember, Stars turning blue and blue snakes 🐍 mean that Satanas is guarding you and your soul.

May the Gods bless you and help you strive on the path

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back