Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Some force is attached to me... not sure of it's origin

Vincent

So, I've been dedicated for 7 months. For the first few months I was extermely dedicated - I meditated daily, made weekly rituals, and me being the overzealous type even cursed several local churches with very little experience. Anyway, I started to slack off, and then almost completely stopped meditation and rituals.

Eventually I met my girlfriend, who accepted me and my religion - but was ultimately ambiguous to it all, an agnostic. She unfortunatlely lives in a strict Christian household with her mother, a Pentacostal. For a while, everything seemed to be going well. We kept my religion secret, and dated happily. Sometime after we were together, I started to pick up Meditation again, and that's when the problems started. There were strange things happening to her at her house... Furniture was being moved, unexplainable noises (which I have heard in person), and she has even seen the apparition which she described as a black shadow like figure about 5 feet 10 inches tall with squared shoulders. She also said that sometimes she feels a dark presence surrounding me, a feeling she describes as a heavy weight on her chest. She said that I am the one that has this thing following me, and she doesn't get a good feeling around it.

Last night I tried to make contact with whatever has been following me and it told me that it was a Demon supposedly under Enki. It said that it was at "war" with the being(s) in my girlfriend's house, it made it clear that it was not my guardian but is in fact protecting me... I'm slightly skeptical, as I know that not all spirits are honest, plus I had a nightmare that same night about my girlfriends house. In the dream, her whole house was filled with spirits, enough voices to fill every room of the house. In the dream She grabbed onto my shirt and I woke up in fear - the first time that has happened to me in years.

I don't understand why all of these things are happening to her. I figure that perhaps the enemy see's me as a threat to her spirituality and is trying to scare her away from me... but I don't know for sure, the spirit I was talking to (on a ouija board, which I have little experience with) left before I could ask more questions. Thoughts? What should I do about all of this? Of course I'm going to continue meditating, but what can I do to get whatever is bothering her to leave her alone?

Is it "Affecting" you? For excample, do You feel threatened, do You feel in Danger? Perhaps your Girlfriends inhibitions towards the exceptance of Our Father, either through intollerance or Fear are her motivation to steer you away from this "Being", though I like to use the term Demon, in this instance I have no reason to think that it is such, other than your Dedication, the Gods are not so easily forthcoming, perhaps her Fear is seeping into you to Justify Acceptence of Her beliefs?? Perhaps.

Tell Her your Sexual Prowess are closely linked to this shadowy figurew, this mysterious glow, tell her it worksw with you for her, and if it scares her away her lackless sense of adventure will be your blessing in disguise. Do not be fooled by he working of those who believe in the concept of Evil beyond the concept of Truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vincent" <spiffyvincent@... wrote:

So, I've been dedicated for 7 months. For the first few months I was extermely dedicated - I meditated daily, made weekly rituals, and me being the overzealous type even cursed several local churches with very little experience. Anyway, I started to slack off, and then almost completely stopped meditation and rituals.

Eventually I met my girlfriend, who accepted me and my religion - but was ultimately ambiguous to it all, an agnostic. She unfortunatlely lives in a strict Christian household with her mother, a Pentacostal. For a while, everything seemed to be going well. We kept my religion secret, and dated happily. Sometime after we were together, I started to pick up Meditation again, and that's when the problems started. There were strange things happening to her at her house... Furniture was being moved, unexplainable noises (which I have heard in person), and she has even seen the apparition which she described as a black shadow like figure about 5 feet 10 inches tall with squared shoulders. She also said that sometimes she feels a dark presence surrounding me, a feeling she describes as a heavy weight on her chest. She said that I am the one that has this thing following me, and she doesn't get a good feeling around it.

Last night I tried to make contact with whatever has been following me and it told me that it was a Demon supposedly under Enki. It said that it was at "war" with the being(s) in my girlfriend's house, it made it clear that it was not my guardian but is in fact protecting me... I'm slightly skeptical, as I know that not all spirits are honest, plus I had a nightmare that same night about my girlfriends house. In the dream, her whole house was filled with spirits, enough voices to fill every room of the house. In the dream She grabbed onto my shirt and I woke up in fear - the first time that has happened to me in years.

I don't understand why all of these things are happening to her. I figure that perhaps the enemy see's me as a threat to her spirituality and is trying to scare her away from me... but I don't know for sure, the spirit I was talking to (on a ouija board, which I have little experience with) left before I could ask more questions. Thoughts? What should I do about all of this? Of course I'm going to continue meditating, but what can I do to get whatever is bothering her to leave her alone?

I feel a little uneasy around it. It doesn't strike me as familiar energy, but it's not exactly terrifying either. The way I feel around it is comparable to meeting someone that seems a little "off" for a lack of better words.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inthenameofthefather666" <inthenameofthefather666@... wrote:

Is it "Affecting" you? For excample, do You feel threatened, do You feel in Danger? Perhaps your Girlfriends inhibitions towards the exceptance of Our Father, either through intollerance or Fear are her motivation to steer you away from this "Being", though I like to use the term Demon, in this instance I have no reason to think that it is such, other than your Dedication, the Gods are not so easily forthcoming, perhaps her Fear is seeping into you to Justify Acceptence of Her beliefs?? Perhaps.

Tell Her your Sexual Prowess are closely linked to this shadowy figurew, this mysterious glow, tell her it worksw with you for her, and if it scares her away her lackless sense of adventure will be your blessing in disguise. Do not be fooled by he working of those who believe in the concept of Evil beyond the concept of Truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vincent" <spiffyvincent@ wrote:

So rather than a destructive force or a force against you, it could well be, beyond the imaginations of your Girlfriend, A Friend who you havn't met yet, by ways of formal introduction The God's do as they please, as they must, and as they see fit. Put your Partners feelings on hold, until you are free and secure of your own Brother. Remember always Our Guardians do nothing that is not beneficial to all concearned, including Ourselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vincent" <spiffyvincent@... wrote:

I feel a little uneasy around it. It doesn't strike me as familiar energy, but it's not exactly terrifying either. The way I feel around it is comparable to meeting someone that seems a little "off" for a lack of better words.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "inthenameofthefather666" <inthenameofthefather666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Vincent" <spiffyvincent@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back