Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Solution to Kike Bombs

Raven Lythrum

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I love the idea :)

Hail Satan!
Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 19:35, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... a scris:

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org

What are you thinking? 40 day group working aimed at their bombs? Or have you planned that far yet? Cuz either way I'm game! Hail Satan!
On Dec 3, 2012 12:35 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

No idea. I was just thinking of when Gir said "They'll explode just like this, Kablam!" And that made me think, hey, what if all the bombs were to explode inside israel? So this is proof that no matter how strange or backwards my thinking is, it IS useful for SOMETHING.
I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Solution to Kike Bombs

What are you thinking? 40 day group working aimed at their bombs? Or have you planned that far yet? Cuz either way I'm game! Hail Satan!
  What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?    |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

emily and I are game but we're still new enough that we couldn't put the ritual or working together... but also if we know this is coming why dony we do a ritual/working to protect ourselves and the world from this happening on any kind of grand scale... some of us aren't very good at destruction so how about some of us do one and others of us do the protection stuff Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 3, 2012 12:54 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
No idea. I was just thinking of when Gir said "They'll explode just like this, Kablam!" And that made me think, hey, what if all the bombs were to explode inside israel? So this is proof that no matter how strange or backwards my thinking is, it IS useful for SOMETHING.
I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

What are you thinking? 40 day group working aimed at their bombs? Or have you planned that far yet? Cuz either way I'm game! Hail Satan! On Dec 3, 2012 12:35 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

The "solution" is to let this event play itself out and leave it be. There is a much bigger picture at work.    
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:57:43 PM
  emily and I are game but we're still new enough that we couldn't put the ritual or working together... but also if we know this is coming why dony we do a ritual/working to protect ourselves and the world from this happening on any kind of grand scale... some of us aren't very good at destruction so how about some of us do one and others of us do the protection stuff Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ From: Emily Watts <emilywatts87@...
  What are you thinking? 40 day group working aimed at their bombs? Or have you planned that far yet? Cuz either way I'm game! Hail Satan! On Dec 3, 2012 12:35 PM, "Raven Lythrum" <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
  What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?    |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*http://www.joyofsatan.org/ http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

Oh! Wait, I think I get it. The setting off of these bombs is the first step to helping the war against the kikes begin and waking all the gentiles up, which is a good thing. So it's wise to sit back and watch or get the hell out of dodge depending on where you are. But some of America's soldiers are still in iraq. We'll need all the manpower we can get if we're going to fight israel. So hopefully we'll be out of iraq completely by the time the war against israel starts.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 1:18 PM

The "solution" is to let this event play itself out and leave it be. There is a much bigger picture at work.    
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.exposingchristianity.com/ From: Emily Watts <emilywatts87@...
  What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?    |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*http://www.joyofsatan.org/ http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

The Israeli nation is the capital of a world wide empire. Thinking of it as a serparate nation is a mistake. The Jewish race is the nation of Israel by their own religion.  The Jew World Order is a tedious affair. Its the situation of a tiny percent trying to rule the rest by secret. Once they lose their methods of control. The fall of Islam and Christianity, the fall of the internationalist banking monster and such. They are out of cards, along with them being exposed thats the last ace in the hole they need to stay in power and put their schemes into action. They lose. They are failing on all fronts and in their last desperate attempts they are overreaching far and fast. And just speeding up the end result. The Israeli nation is already finished as the Jew, Kissinger stated the writing is already on the wall for them. Rituals aimed at exposing the Jews to the entire Gentile world for what they are is more important. And will deprive the Jews of the one major thing they require to win, secrecy. This is a race who's literal motto is:  "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 2:38:56 PM
  Oh! Wait, I think I get it. The setting off of these bombs is the first step to helping the war against the kikes begin and waking all the gentiles up, which is a good thing. So it's wise to sit back and watch or get the hell out of dodge depending on where you are. But some of America's soldiers are still in iraq. We'll need all the manpower we can get if we're going to fight israel. So hopefully we'll be out of iraq completely by the time the war against israel starts.   |   | _|_   |Knowledge is power."I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwahIn Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com From: Don Danko <mageson6666@...
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

Definitely sounds interesting. The large bombs are sealed in places that would not cause too much damage, if any, when exploded (underground). The small bombs (tactical nukes) are kept on planes and in stockpiles on bases. So what we're looking at doing damage is tactical nukes for the most part. We would be able to take out cities but not the whole of isreal.

Also, the bomb has to mix two different things together in order for there to be a reaction. Those two things are kept apart by a safety mechanism. I am not certain if the safety has a kill all when it malfunctions and deadlocks them apart or not. So what we're reasonably looking at is driving a person who has the codes mad enough to just detonate them.

Even if he or she detonates the bombs what about the fallout? A small sprinkling is still bad (considering the amount of fluoride we get in our water and how iodine cannot be used to stop the build up of radiation when you have fluoride in your body due to a chemical reaction between flouride and iodine) but we're talking a generous dusting the whole world over if we detonate them all.

Then you have to think about planes over international waters or if they have any subs with atomic munitions on board and how you feel about radiating the waters.

It's not as simple as detonate them all. I really wish it were. And with what I have seen and what a friend of mine has seen as well... Well. I am both glad and heartbroken that this has been made known. Oh well. Still a number of years off.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

This is not particularly a good idea as these bombs kill indiscriminately and kill for much later after the initial explosions (lethal radiation). We do have brothers and sisters in the middle east and southern Europe who maybe very affected by the radiation.

Praise Satan.

Sent from my ASUS PadFone

Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.     |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?     |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Me to *Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: thomas_schweitzer66@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 19:39:29 +0100To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Solution to Kike Bombs
  I love the idea :)

Hail Satan!
Pe 3-dec.-2012, la 19:35, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... a scris:

|
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org

Once again, your post, your words, resound within.

Hailz!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Israeli nation is the capital of a world wide empire. Thinking of it as a serparate nation is a mistake. The Jewish race is the nation of Israel by their own religion.

The Jew World Order is a tedious affair. Its the situation of a tiny percent trying to rule the rest by secret. Once they lose their methods of control. The fall of Islam and Christianity, the fall of the internationalist banking monster and such. They are out of cards, along with them being exposed thats the last ace in the hole they need to stay in power and put their schemes into action. They lose.

They are failing on all fronts and in their last desperate attempts they are overreaching far and fast. And just speeding up the end result.

The Israeli nation is already finished as the Jew, Kissinger stated the writing is already on the wall for them.

Rituals aimed at exposing the Jews to the entire Gentile world for what they are is more important. And will deprive the Jews of the one major thing they require to win, secrecy. This is a race who's literal motto is:  "By way of deception, thou shalt do war."

Sent: Monday, December 3, 2012 2:38:56 PM

Oh! Wait, I think I get it. The setting off of these bombs is the first step to helping the war against the kikes begin and waking all the gentiles up, which is a good thing. So it's wise to sit back and watch or get the hell out of dodge depending on where you are. But some of America's soldiers are still in iraq. We'll need all the manpower we can get if we're going to fight israel. So hopefully we'll be out of iraq completely by the time the war against israel starts.

|  |_|_  |
Knowledge is power.
Hail
Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.orgwww.exposingchristianity.com

emily and I are game but we're still new enough that we couldn't put the ritual or working together... but also if we know this is coming why dony we do a ritual/working to protect ourselves and the world from this happening on any kind of grand scale... some of us aren't very good at destruction so how about some of us do one and others of us do the protection stuff
Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!

I'm thinking we should do a 40 day working. They are more powerful than destruction rituals because they are done over a long period of time, which means that the energy is being thrown at them and programmed to destroy them constantly. But I'm open to suggestions. If anyone thinks a destruction ritual would be better instead, I wouldn't say no.

|   | _|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/http://www.ex ... anity.com/

What if we put all our satanic energy into making the bombs that are already inside israel, malfunction and explode INSIDE israel?

|   | _|_   |
Knowledge is power.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/ http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back