Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Social networks and the Vatican against Demons?

voler_t

In recent days, a series of videos have become popular on various social networks that talk about what to do if you encounter a Daemon, none of them really emphasize this; It's really kind of funny, considering that we are in the era of our father Satan, we are winning this war against the enemy, and it is now that the Vatican decides to do something. Likewise, many people talk about a spiritual awakening after the recent eclipse, some claim to have acquired abilities to see beyond the veil, or see astral entities, I consider myself one of those people, since my opening of the third eye was not induced, only passed.
I would like to know what you think about this, personally I consider that power or knowledge is not for everyone, and putting it in enemy hands is something worrying from my point of view. I would also like to know what you know about the eclipse. I don't think it has done anything to me. However, I have recently had experiences with my third eye and other minor chakras despite not being on the enemy side. I wonder if anyone else has experienced it? for something similar.

a series of videos have become popular on various social networks that talk about what to do if you encounter a Daemon,
i have not come across it before. if possible can you send it via DM or here?
Likewise, many people talk about a spiritual awakening after the recent eclipse, some claim to have acquired abilities to see beyond the veil, or see astral entities,
its because, in past, the world was surrounded by negative energy that prevented this. we destroyed this with RTRs
since my opening of the third eye was not induced,
what do you mean?

S
No lo he encontrado antes. si es posible puedes enviarlo por DM o por aquí?
They have deleted the article that I found, apparently due to misinformation (it really took them a long time to do it), even so , I find the idea of Christians or idiotic people with the initiative to eliminate daemons as if they could not even do so, disturbing to me...

what do you mean?
They claim to have developed a certain ability, a spiritual awakening, opening of the third eye, surges of khundalini; I have recently experienced something similar, although I usually deny it for fear that it is just a spiritual psychosis; A while ago I was reading the cards, and I could feel this energy, from something or someone taking my skull little by little and pressing on my third eye. At first I got a little dizzy, but I didn't know if this was because of the reading or because of me third eye, I continued with what I was doing until I started seeing strange things, I could see "shadows" very clearly, I could see light emanating from my hands, I could "see the music" when I closed my eyes, at that moment I had no idea about the third eye, or how it worked, until recently I began to investigate and apparently they are "symptoms" of its opening, despite having never worked on it, it began to open...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back