Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

So all Satan cares about and wants from US is to fight the enemy for

Crocetti Pietro

Seriously Shannon I don't seem to get you all you emphasize on is fighting the enemy that's what seem to be so important that even someone who is asking for solution to his financial problems you have to tell him to fight the enemy, seriously???? What the heck is that what satanism is all about? Are we some puppets being recruited to fight the enemy? Just like Hitler whom failed to accomplish his goal and died trying???? Isn't Satan and his multitude of Gods and Demons enough to fight their enemies?? Seriously Shannon? via CloudMagic Email

The main point in Satanism is meditationso you can advance. We are in war right now the most important thing you can do for Satan is participate in the RTR's. There's nothing more important to Satan than a warrior. 
Shannon told you what to do for money. The Jupiter square.  
Study 
http://joyofsatan.org
On Sunday, September 11, 2016, Crocetti Pietro cpietro2010@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Seriously Shannon I don't seem to get you all you emphasize on is fighting the enemy that's what seem to be so important that even someone who is asking for solution to his financial problems you have to tell him to fight the enemy, seriously???? What the heck is that what satanism is all about? Are we some puppets being recruited to fight the enemy? Just like Hitler whom failed to accomplish his goal and died trying???? Isn't Satan and his multitude of Gods and Demons enough to fight their enemies?? Seriously Shannon? via CloudMagic Email

So because you are new, I will explain the situation. It is NOT a matter of being puppets and doing nothing but spiritual and online warfare but we ARE at war. 
The enemy, those who are in charge of our government, those who rule the church, those who are rule the banking system and many powerful systems you can think of, are trying to destroy us and kill off the gentiles, especially the white race. They torture the earth's animals, they poison our food and the earth, they are trying to crash the economy and usher in a new world order slave system, their trying to put the races against each other and they are trying to take away our freedom including the internet and they are trying to accomplish this real quick and so excuse me for putting emphasis on destroying them especially when Satan and the gods and the other clergy members want this to be above all when it comes to what we do.
You do not seem to get the seriousness of the situation. We are all fucked and screwed if the enemy wins. Satan and the gods have MUCH power and influence and they ARE doing their part. They are taking care of the enemy. Do not forget that there are Extraterrestrial enemies as well. We humans, the gentiles, have to help fight our own war here on earth concerning the jews! 
Satan and the gods are fighting the war outside of earth and the war with us here on earth AND they are doing all this while still guiding us, using their energy to protect us, help us and fight the enemy. So understand why we are ALL in this together.
I am just trying to reinforce this. Now, I am not saying that we all should stop everything we are doing and forget about all of life's pleasures and problems. I don't. I have fun and enjoy some down time and recreation but I am also aware of the war that we are in. 
With Sam's financial situation, I believe he has been dedicated long enough to understand that satanism is work and not relying on the gods all the time and that the more you do for Satan and the gods, the more they do for us. With this war and the things that are going on, Satan and the gods are very busy and so the problems that we can handle ourselves, they expect us to take charge and do it.
Now if Sam didn't understand that, he understands now and I have given him the information and insight to do so. Study the JoyofSatan, meditate and use your powers. If things get TOO heavy, the gods will definitely help.
We are winning this war and making impact but we still have work to do and the more of us doing it, the better.
So in closing, take charge of your life, be independent, use your powers with the knowledge already given to us by the gods and utilize it and know that the gods are with us.
Satanism is work but very very rewarding.

Hail Satan!
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:13 AM, "Crocetti Pietro cpietro2010@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:

I also want to mention that Satan's enemies are OUR enemies and if they win, all of us, including you and your family and everything you are about are fucked. So keep this in mind. This is OUR war.
About Hitler, Hitler and his army was VERY successful because if it wasn't for them, the Jews would have took over in mass. Hitler and the entire Nazi Army, including blacks, indians and Asians all took part in keeping back and exhausting the army of the enemy to the point where they could not take full control. This is why YOU need to study more. 
Hitler was protected and saved by Satan in more ways than you even know...
Satan has a plan for the future and the enemy.
High Priestess Shannon

My bad Shannon.

I now get it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Feel better now lol.

Can I be friends with you personally?

Sorry for intervening into this, but except of HPS Shannon's excellent reply, I just have a question for you.

Do you, as a Black Gentile, not see what the African people are forced to undergo? Your people are worked to death so that hungry jews can wear huge diamonds. You have, like Whites, been subjected into an alien religion which is known as "Christianity" and banished all your culture and spiritual knowledge (the African religion has a lot of it) into the dust forever.

People are reduced to gang personel and as the jews dictate, in the "Rap game" and in the jewish hollywood, Blacks are only meant to be criminals and lowlifes, or else they are "Acting White". Your people are rallied by the jews and other radicals to exterminate other people, and the enemy channels hate and impoverishment into the Black community. They never guide them to solve their problems, they just keep them asleep all the time in order to further damage them.

Down in Israel they exterminate Black people as a daily routine, while they laugh at it. They haven't left one black person in Israel, and even those who are "Black Israelites" they want to decimate and destroy.

The "Black Idols" whom the enemy pushes onto the young black community are cutthroat, uncivilized, worshipped to the alien-"Christian" religion. Just look at Jay Z (Also known as Jay-Hova, Jehova) and other jewish sell outs like Drake, Lil Wayne and all these other people who have sold out to jews to damage their own kind.

On the other hand, you have these jewish agents that simply keep lying to the black people on how they are so divine and everything happened due to other people being assholes. Which is not the truth, and the truth is, jews enslaved us all by using everyone else as proxies.

These people who lie to all races and tell them that things will happen without work, or that just building a big idea about yourself will just solve anything. It will not. Neither will savagery and acting like an animal, and this goes to everyone.

The jews hating Whites is not something just because of them being "special". Their issue is that Whites found them out, and people are massively becoming jew-aware which will end their tyranny if all people ally.

The same thing has been done to India, they wipe out the Middle East, and they have enslaved the Asians too by the jewish program known as "Communism" which was invented by the jew Karl Marx. We are all under grave danger.

We undergo of all the same problems, and we have the same enemy, so definitely, we are at war. The enemy has placed huge blocks for people.

Thank you high priest hooded cobra.

I was ignorant at first when i got here, but I have seen the truth, i have studied and made my own researches, thank you once again for the enlightenments, much appreciated, will work hard and do all that is necessary and required.
Hail father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail the Gods of hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back