Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

snail mail fail

Corinne

this made me laugh. ive been trying to find suitable candles and what not to burn for the dedication and start collecting such pretty things so i thought i would go to the little store on the website but to my dismay i saw the long notice about how the snail mail destroys or steals the stuff people order. we need solid proof of a packing order and what not and i was really upset that a business would do such a thing, but not surprising that those ignorant people would do that for their "god". recently because of the economy everything sucks and everyone's losing money. i cant stop laughing though. i copied and pasted from the store page~ this was at the end so i don't bore everyone with something they may have already read.

Satan told High Priest Salem Burke "What they do to my own, they do to me." He knows who these people are. It is only a matter of time.

so then i searched for something i briefly but remembered, so i thought i would share this lol moment for those who need a laugh. im pasting a quote from someone who was interviewed in Nov. 2009 by CBS.

Can the Postal Service be Saved?
With Losses Mounting, Postal Service Seeks Autonomy, Pushes to Cut Saturday Service; Rep. Danny Davis Calls for a Bailout

"We're like Humpty Dumpty on the wall," he said, suggesting the agency is teetering on the brink of disaster. "We haven't come up with anything that I know is actually a solution to the postal crisis."

ive been feeling down for a couple of days but this has turned my mood around. i hope it makes all who read it laugh as much as i did. without a caring letter sent to me,lifting my spirits about my dedication to Satan, i wouldn't have found this and been able to laugh at it. thank you, i needed this.

HAIL SATAN! happy yule, and this is funny indeed. b/c i have been seeing articles that within 2 yrs. the postal service expects to be bankrupt! lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

this made me laugh. ive been trying to find suitable candles and what not to burn for the dedication and start collecting such pretty things so i thought i would go to the little store on the website but to my dismay i saw the long notice about how the snail mail destroys or steals the stuff people order. we need solid proof of a packing order and what not and i was really upset that a business would do such a thing, but not surprising that those ignorant people would do that for their "god". recently because of the economy everything sucks and everyone's losing money. i cant stop laughing though. i copied and pasted from the store page~ this was at the end so i don't bore everyone with something they may have already read.

Satan told High Priest Salem Burke "What they do to my own, they do to me." He knows who these people are. It is only a matter of time.

so then i searched for something i briefly but remembered, so i thought i would share this lol moment for those who need a laugh. im pasting a quote from someone who was interviewed in Nov. 2009 by CBS.

With Losses Mounting, Postal Service Seeks Autonomy, Pushes to Cut Saturday Service; Rep. Danny Davis Calls for a Bailout

"We're like Humpty Dumpty on the wall," he said, suggesting the agency is teetering on the brink of disaster. "We haven't come up with anything that I know is actually a solution to the postal crisis."

ive been feeling down for a couple of days but this has turned my mood around. i hope it makes all who read it laugh as much as i did. without a caring letter sent to me,lifting my spirits about my dedication to Satan, i wouldn't have found this and been able to laugh at it. thank you, i needed this.

Satan needs not destroy them, they are dying of their own corruption. I know, I've been a mailman for 11 years. Satan is my only comfort. I hate my job, what I hate more is how bad I need it. Rest assured, the Postal service treats its own people FAR worse than its customers. I promise you this, most Postal carriers are decent people who are honest and wont steal from you. Most postal managers on the other hand, would put any sith lord to shame. Although, If Darth Vadar ran our organization, we WOULD be more efficient. HAIL SATAN and have a postal day!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back