Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

smoking

CROW_MMDLFT

Does smoking tobacco affect meditation, spiritual practices and magic?
Most people around me smoke tobacco and I have a slight addiction

If something affects your health negatively, logically it does affect your spiritual progress and well-being. Stop the addiction as fast as possible; any addiction that gathers roots in your mind and body must be dealt with as early as one recognizes this. Slight addiction in your case can be ceased instantly.

I don't know how true it is, but I read on a book that smoking closes your spiritual senses so much that mediums and spiritual people back then used to smoke a cigarette when some unwanted entity was disturbing them and/or they wanted to get their mind off the spiritual world.

Smoking also has an horrible impact on the pineal gland if I remember correctly.

So yes, it hinders your spiritual advancement.

Yes, smoking tobacco has a negative effect, but primarily harms your physical health.

Since smoking tobacco is a bad habit, you actually have a bad habit that can interfere with your spiritual development and that you need to get rid of in order to develop effectively.

I don't know how true it is, but I read on a book that smoking closes your spiritual senses so much that mediums and spiritual people back then used to smoke a cigarette when some unwanted entity was disturbing them and/or they wanted to get their mind off the spiritual world.

Smoking also has an horrible impact on the pineal gland if I remember correctly.

So yes, it hinders your spiritual advancement.
In regard to grounding it is actually very true, but only with real tobacco. Cigarettes do not contain any real tobacco, only chemicals. Back in the older days, this was the case and now in some cigars and pipe blends. Tobacco is also not supposed to be inhaled ever, but only puffed, but jews and the like weaponized this primitive practice that wasn't so extremely harmful, but "only" dangerous. From dangerous we arrived to guaranteed death. Smoking today is GUARANTEED DELAYED DEATH.

In case of very unstable mentally people, I actually will advise puffing tobacco rather than taking some pills.

Also, to not be misunderstood, I do not promote any kind of smoking, even though fond of it on an idealized sense about a very purposeful occasional cigar, I am fully against it on all levels.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back