Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SMOKING!! YAY-OR-NAY >?

brandonsimms666

SO! as a dedicated satanist - should all of us quit smoking? or does it really matter if we quit?? i know when we go to our paradise we can smoke forever lol but not here on this rock we call earth. so what should we do ... does it dirty our auras after we clean them nice and fresh?? i know tabacco is an insense , but it doesnt meen we have to inhale it lol. does it have an effect on our spirit?? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!!! HAIL SATAN!!!

This post sounded very disrespectful and trollish to me. This is not xtianity we are not waiting for our deaths to go to some ''paradise''.  Drugs have NO PLACE in Satanism, they destroy your aura and chakras. 

On Friday, February 6, 2015 3:45 PM, "brandonsimms666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

SO! as a dedicated satanist - should all of us quit smoking? or does it really matter if we quit?? i know when we go to our paradise we can smoke forever lol but not here on this rock we call earth. so what should we do ... does it dirty our auras after we clean them nice and fresh?? i know tabacco is an insense , but it doesnt meen we have to inhale it lol. does it have an effect on our spirit?? WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!!! HAIL SATAN!!!

Personally I never understood smoking, you're inhaling highly toxic chemicals through your lungs and the only thing you get out of It is the sensation of burning your throat, it's always been a stupid idea to me, I mean why not sleep on a bed of rocks for the rest of your life! but enough about me, yes smoking damages your spiritual body and chakras, but also your physical body as well. Spiritual Satanism is about improving you mind, body, and soul, which are all very important after our physical deaths as well as our physical lives. In other words your body is a temple, keep it clean!

Cigarettes destroy your lungs. This has been proven beyond a doubt. Make your own decision.

HAIL SATAN!

Responsibility to the Responsible is what Maxine says....do what you want, but I'm telling you, smoking or doing drugs is a bad idea. Tobacco is dangerous no matter what, because it damages your lungs, and we all should know we need to breathe in order to meditate.
"Life is in the breath." -Thoth
(Although, I should practice what I preach...damn these Newports...)
-Maukali

I definitely do not recommend wasting the time and money smoking kike sticks.  About all they benefit is the kikes manufacturing the fucking things and the angels seeking to exploit the holes they make in your soul.  In return, you suffer needlessly (more damage to your soul).  You are spending money on something that gives negative value.  Do you want that, with the dollar so unstable as it is now?
And, on top of the health damage, you are wasting money.  The health and spiritual damage are well known.  Astrologically, this is even more stupid a time to smoke than usual.  Saturn in Sagittarius favors bans on smoking.  Do you want to be facing such bans?  Or, would you rather be able to laugh at such bans because you don't smoke in the first place?  Additionally, with Neptune barreling toward 9 degrees of Pisces (and it will reach there the first of three trips on April 18 of this year), the dollar is going to become toilet paper.  It is dangerous to assume that it will happen next February or September (the other two trips into or through 9 Pisces), because if it happens in April, you will be fucked.  You would be much wiser if you put whatever money you would have wasted on cancer sticks into silver (or gold) instead.

No i dont smoke

"denniswhicher@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I definitely do not recommend wasting the time and money smoking kike sticks. About all they benefit is the kikes manufacturing the fucking things and the angels seeking to exploit the holes they make in your soul. In return, you suffer needlessly (more damage to your soul). You are spending money on something that gives negative value. Do you want that, with the dollar so unstable as it is now?

And, on top of the health damage, you are wasting money. The health and spiritual damage are well known. Astrologically, this is even more stupid a time to smoke than usual. Saturn in Sagittarius favors bans on smoking. Do you want to be facing such bans? Or, would you rather be able to laugh at such bans because you don't smoke in the first place? Additionally, with Neptune barreling toward 9 degrees of Pisces (and it will reach there the first of three trips on April 18 of this year), the dollar is going to become toilet paper. It is dangerous to assume that it will happen next February or September (the other two trips into or through 9 Pisces), because if it happens in April, you will be fucked. You would be much wiser if you put whatever money you would have wasted on cancer sticks into silver (or gold) instead.

Oh my really how about you stop preaching to us mate every where someone is trying to force their view onto other try ane worry about your own doings and non doings and leave it up to our loving God Satan to tell us what we need HAIL SATAN

Cigarettes are toxic poison to your body.  It is a drug.  All drugs are toxins.  In some quantity they are depressants and in some quantities they are stimulants.  Anything can be toxic to the body then, if you do the right amount.  There are some toxins that are toxic in amounts measured in parts per million / air.  Cigarettes fall into that category.  Cigarettes contain these small amounts of Nicotine which over time hook you just exactly like Heroin.  Nicotine builds in you over time (a very short time).  Nicotine is 10-times more powerful than Heroin.  If you ingest Heroin more than 3-times (on average) you would be hooked on Heroin for the rest of your life regardless of whether or not you were able to somehow stop doing Heroin.  If you ingested a visible speck of Nicotene, your body would go into immediate seizure and you would overdose and die within seconds.  Then their are the 100's of other toxic substances in cigarettes which also work in unison to hook you, its not just the Nicotine.  That is why people that quit cigarettes to after a time, sometimes measured in years, quit smoking without experiencing further feelings of addiction, even though their bodies still are addicted for the rest of their lives.  It would take a 50-page document to describe these things.  Hopefully that's not required.  The reason people smoke is because they enjoy Nicotine.  Nicotine, like any other drug exteriorizes you from your body, which is the same state you are in when you communicate with someone on the astral.  (That's why people drink Alcohol for example.  Their is "no" other reason).  Whenever you talk to Demons you do so on the Astral.  Drugs make you feel good to reexperience your natural state of consciousness, which has been suppressed by the Jews and so you smoke.  Exteriorization occurs when doing drugs because you the spiritual being are repulsed by being in your body, because of its toxicity.  This effects the normal ability of the spirit (you) to naturally exteriorize whenever desired.  This is often confused with the idea of astral projection.  Astral projection is a subcategory for exteriorization.  Astral projection is one thing you can do.  All of the so called psychic abilities (natural abilities) are subcategories for exteriorization.         

@Enemyofjezzuz Lmao! kike sticks! That's a good one. Other then that, I totally agree with you. I'm still working on quitting myself.
Hail Satan!

@meikeadams77 People come to Satanism thinking its a free for all. That you can do all the degenerate shit you want. This is NOT true. Satan is about freedom yes, but its freedom FROM these delusions. 

On Sunday, February 8, 2015 7:29 PM, "meikeadams77@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Oh my really how about you stop preaching to us mate every where someone is trying to force their view onto other try ane worry about your own doings and non doings and leave it up to our loving God Satan to tell us what we need HAIL SATAN

Let me tell you firsthand, cigarettes warp your mind just like any other drug. They'll make you do things you will regret to just a little, to a helluvalot later on.

My dad told me he saw two guys about to kill each other over a cigarette literally although that's an extreme example it at least holds you back as a person your perspective/view on reality literally changes. It fucks your brain up, creates holes in your aura ruins your chakras, which can cause major damage, and keep you from reaching Godhood period.

They're linked to all kinds of health hazards all of which kill you. Having said that, it's important to know that there are answers if you need them. I was suggested an Oss rune working. But, you also have to seal the hole in your aura, and possibly work on certain chakras.

I kept this page from the JoS specifically for this reason, or for any other drug for that matter.

http://web.archive.org/web/201309150106 ... Holes.html

cigarettes are almost as addictive as heroin, and people constantly makes excuses for the habit, until it's usually too late.

Smoking ain't worth it no matter what excuse you make. I know this from personal observation.

THANK YOU GUYS!! no i dont seam how this was trolling or any of that nonsence.. i needed some reasurance and truth behind this! even sence my dedication.. iv felt different in so many good possitive different ways, and yes my dedication has been recent, but i need that extra UMMPH! from u guys to help my decision.. knwing that this is honestly tearing holes and super bad for my spirit, i know know what i must do! my reason for doing this was not trolling.. :( i needed help quitting. and thank you family for their honest oppinion!!! u guys actally helped my decision in quiting as of tonight 2015-02-09 i will never have another smoke again!! HAIL SATAN!! again thank you ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back