Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

slender man

voodooqueen40

ok everyone i really need some helps this thing is after me and its messing with my head it all started when his name suddenly poped into my head so please help me im i some real need here...

If your really practicing voodu or even voudun,or any other path like that,then I am not surprised you are asking for help.Remember that is not SS and does not mix well with it.You are asking for trouble by mixing the two,and you are messing with trouble.My suggestion is you stop practicing any kike programs,dedicate your soul to Satan,and then ask help from Him and the Demons.You are messing with some wicked shit.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 3:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] slender man

ok everyone i really need some helps this thing is after me and its messing with my head it all started when his name suddenly poped into my head so please help me im i some real need here...

Hey Brian,
Could you explain what you mean by SS does not mix well with Vodoun? Surely the Loa's and Orisha's are apart from the joo mess aren't they? 
How is Vodoun or any of the practices originating from the Lucumi people in Africa associated with anything jooish? 
I'm confused about how there is a  relationship between those. If you have any references to that effect, I'd really like to know.
Vodoun, santeria, and Ifa (all originating from Africa) claim to far predate xtianity and joodism. 
This is the first I've heard of this here, so I'd very much like to understand this. 
The very nature of these is anathema to xisti-scam-ity. The only connection to catlicks is that the slave masters forbid the practices of the "heathen", so they hid their god's behind catlick saints so the catlicks thought they had converted. 
So I'd love to hear if there is some connection I am unaware of. 
I understand why you were responding to her the way you were in general, and would very appreciate more details.

Hail Satan

On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:58 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If your really practicing voodu or even voudun,or any other path like that,then I am not surprised you are asking for help.Remember that is not SS and does not mix well with it.You are asking for trouble by mixing the two,and you are messing with trouble.My suggestion is you stop practicing any kike programs,dedicate your soul to Satan,and then ask help from Him and the Demons.You are messing with some wicked shit.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Well if your referring to the urban legend then he doesn't exist you can easily trace back to the website where he was made (the website is literally made for creating your own urban legends) if there is something after you it's most likely a grey or thoughtform so just do some meditations for protection but if you are practicing in voodoo then I would do what brian said but I'm hoping that is just a random username or one you just use regularly

I have had Smile Dog appear physically, in my head and fought him in dreams. I have seen Midna running with me in the woods while awake and with me many times in dreams. I have seen other characters too. I have been the the northern isle from King's Quest VI: Heir to the Throne. You can use objects from the waking world in dreams, i.e. I have used my gladius, a physical weapon, in dreams. I used it on a man who barged into my room and, surprisingly, Midna, who turns out to be a bit malevolent, at least to me. There are many times I wish I had it, namely when a giant chased me. (They are fast, the fear can be overwhelming, but it helps to exercise control over emotions.) I hope this helps you. Good luck!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 09/06/12 05:58 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] slender man

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]Ok what little I understand is it has to do with the xtian saints right?So wouldn't that just just be another kike program?Plus it has been said that SS doesn't mix well with anything else because everything else is corrupted by the jews.My understanding is there is No other truth but Satan.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Sep 7, 2012 2:31:28 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hey Brian,
Could you explain what you mean by SS does not mix well with Vodoun? Surely the Loa's and Orisha's are apart from the joo mess aren't they? 
How is Vodoun or any of the practices originating from the Lucumi people in Africa associated with anything jooish? 
I'm confused about how there is a  relationship between those. If you have any references to that effect, I'd really like to know.
Vodoun, santeria, and Ifa (all originating from Africa) claim to far predate xtianity and joodism. 
This is the first I've heard of this here, so I'd very much like to understand this. 
The very nature of these is anathema to xisti-scam-ity. The only connection to catlicks is that the slave masters forbid the practices of the "heathen", so they hid their god's behind catlick saints so the catlicks thought they had converted. 
So I'd love to hear if there is some connection I am unaware of. 
I understand why you were responding to her the way you were in general, and would very appreciate more details.

Hail Satan

On Sep 6, 2012, at 6:58 P[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Fro[/IMG]voodooqueen40@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

You have an overactive imagination. Leave the kike-pushed bullshit behind and focus on empowering your soul to achieve the godhead.

Slenderman is a hoax made up by some trolls on the internet.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "voodooqueen40" <voodooqueen40@... wrote:

I have seen Smile Dog physically, in my head and in dreams. I was digging a hole when I saw him in front of me in the dark. Then I was laying on the couch and the ceiling was red and I saw the picture. I fought him in dream, grabbing him from front and slamming his hindquarters into side of house. He can morph into a young redheaded woman with the same smile. I have seen Midna those ways also. I made a thought form of her. She ran beside me in woods near home. In a dream, she lit house on fire and floated into my room initiating a fight. I grabbed my gladius and swung. I landed and she flung her arm. Burning crosses etched into the door.

This is how I learned that you can use physical objects in dreams. There are many times I wish I had it, like when I found gold in woods and magician sent giant to chase after me (it seems). They are fast! I regularly exercise being calm, overcoming fear. I am happy to share this with you! :D

----- Original Message -----
Sent: 09/07/12 07:09 PM
To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com, lhp.mage@...

Ok what little I understand is it has to do with the xtian saints right?So wouldn't that just just be another kike program?Plus it has been said that SS doesn't mix well with anything else because everything else is corrupted by the jews.My understanding is there is No other truth but Satan.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

from what ive been researching slender man is a grey. and there is not a single slender man ( grey in black suit ) but a whole secret organization. these greys hunt anyone who sees any ufo sightings or anything that might prove of their arrival. and they silence the ones who saw things that are not ment to be seen. and im pretty sure that jews let them be in that secret organization . and these slender mens wear black glasses and almost has no mouth, eyebrows are never seen. very tall with long hands and very thin and white. dont mess with them if u see something then act as if u didnt.. and ask Father for help.
Hail Satan!

and all to my brothers and sisters. do not be ignorant. if something exists then it exists. but remember that the media is controlled by the jews. they are doing it to make ppl blind. like if sm1 says that he/she saw slender man the others wud laugh and say that he/she is deluded. because slender man is all over the internet and is said that it was made for an urban legend contest.. . thaz a lie to cover slender mens.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "voodooqueen40" <voodooqueen40@... wrote:

thank you for some one finally having some respect for my post on here about my issue atleast i know now everyone on here is not that ignorant about a real threat on my life..thank you aqua
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 3:11 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: slender man

from what ive been researching slender man is a grey. and there is not a single slender man ( grey in black suit ) but a whole secret organization. these greys hunt anyone who sees any ufo sightings or anything that might prove of their arrival. and they silence the ones who saw things that are not ment to be seen. and im pretty sure that jews let them be in that secret organization . and these slender mens wear black glasses and almost has no mouth, eyebrows are never seen. very tall with long hands and very thin and white. dont mess with them if u see something then act as if u didnt.. and ask Father for help.
Hail Satan!

and all to my brothers and sisters. do not be ignorant. if something exists then it exists. but remember that the media is controlled by the jews. they are doing it to make ppl blind. like if sm1 says that he/she saw slender man the others wud laugh and say that he/she is deluded. because slender man is all over the internet and is said that it was made for an urban legend contest.. . thaz a lie to cover slender mens.

Your references on this please.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "voodooqueen40" <voodooqueen40@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back