Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sleepless nights

nokuthula.lwandle

Posting on behalf of a friend! My friend who is also a Satanist has a problem. He has been having sleepless nights whenever he is at his place. he wakes up at 2 oclock. and from then he cant sleep. this happens everyday. why does this happens only when he is at his place and is it sign that he should be doing something or it just negetive energy? (plz help with this one he has a problem and doesnt have internet access right now) Hail Satan Hail Gods(ess) of hell

Hm, well, it could be anything...? ._.Does he feel uncomfortable or anything like that? If yes, then it could be a negative presence (an enemy) etc. He should do a banishing ritual or just visualize electric blue flames all over his house; walls, ceiling, floor.Otherwise, I don't know... Since it happens whenever he sleeps at his house, it could be something specific in his house or in a neighbor's...? Hm, this is all I can think of. :/And, if your friend can not sleep because he has too much excessive energy, then he should visualize his energy being packed into a ball, cleanse it and then program it to go to Satan. :)

Στις 4:17 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "mselekunok2la@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Posting on behalf of a friend! My friend who is also a Satanist has a problem. He has been having sleepless nights whenever he is at his place. he wakes up at 2 oclock. and from then he cant sleep. this happens everyday. why does this happens only when he is at his place and is it sign that he should be doing something or it just negetive energy? (plz help with this one he has a problem and doesnt have internet access right now) Hail Satan Hail Gods(ess) of hell

One thing he should try is doing a banishing, it could just be negative entities.

Sent from my iPhone
On May 25, 2014, at 1:52, "mselekunok2la@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Apparently you have the internet. So go o the JOS website and print up the banishing ritual for him. Then tell him
to meditate and build up his on energies. The website tells you how to do all this.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 5/24/14, mselekunok2la@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] sleepless nights
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, May 24, 2014, 11:52 PM

Posting on behalf of a friend!

My friend who is also a Satanist has a problem. He has been
having sleepless nights whenever he is at his place. he
wakes up at 2 oclock. and from then he cant sleep. this
happens everyday.
why does this happens only when he is at his place and is it
sign that he should be doing something or it just negetive
energy?

(plz help with this one he has a problem and doesnt have
internet access right now)

Hail Satan
Hail Gods(ess) of hell

There's some pretty limited information in that post regarding your friends problem. Sleepless nights may or may not be due to paranormal activity but without significant indicators I would be unlikely to jump to that conclusion immediately. Other things that can cause it is noise (such as a neighbour coming home at 2 am every morning, light that comes in around the borders of blinds and curtains (see the neighbor thing) or even physiological imbalances can cause this. Chinese medicine sees 2 am as right in the middle of liver energy time, thus liver imbalances can create wakefulness at this time of night. Reducing stress, alcohol intake and fatty foods and increasing cooked green veg intake might help combat this if it is causing it short of a full consultation. Working on the solar chakra can also help improve these types of symptoms though too strong an energy intake there without balancing the whole chakra system may create more issues than help. HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan and Hail to you my brothers and sisters, am glad that i finally have an access to internet again. Thanks brother Light, Nok2la was asking that Question for me. I also think now that it a negative energy around that room cause ive just moved in there. Thanks again Light i will have to do the Banishing ritual in that room, thanks to you my sister Nok2la for everything.
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

From: "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 6:59 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] sleepless nights

Hm, well, it could be anything...? ._. Does he feel uncomfortable or anything like that? If yes, then it could be a negative presence (an enemy) etc. He should do a banishing ritual or just visualize electric blue flames all over his house; walls, ceiling, floor. Otherwise, I don't know... Since it happens whenever he sleeps at his house, it could be something specific in his house or in a neighbor's...? Hm, this is all I can think of. :/ And, if your friend can not sleep because he has too much excessive energy, then he should visualize his energy being packed into a ball, cleanse it and then program it to go to Satan. :)

Στις 4:17 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 25 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "mselekunok2la@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back