Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleeping problem

I was also waking up at this hour...now I use medication to supress myself since the envirnment I live in doesnt tolerate sleep deprivation...waking up this hour is related with something magical I guess so..

It happens to me as well. At the time I feel powerful. I woke up and do meditation. I noticed that I could see my chakras and aura well and clearly in this particular time. Also Most my workings done this time came to  reality. 
Anybody has any detail about witching hour? is it related to Satanism?

That's really weird. I used to be the same. Now I keep having these weird dreams! A little while ago I dreamt that I was watching the curve in my spine get slowly folded in half until it snapped! 
Another time, I dreamt that I was smoking weed with my dad, and then an evil looking woman started chasing me, but I was too worried about my mum finding out I had just smoked weed to be afraid of the woman who was chasing me. I don't even know why I was running.
On 4 Jul 2017 06:36, "emre özkan hughdepayens@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I was also waking up at this hour...now I use medication to supress myself since the envirnment I live in doesnt tolerate sleep deprivation...waking up this hour is related with something magical I guess so..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back