Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleeping and awake

SeerOfSS

Here is an odd question.

This morning I woke up cant remember for sure if don't knowing or not but my body was in a form and first though it was the fool card from tarot.

Any info on it. Been trying to see and look around.

Another question is this not the first time but some times I wake up with my arms crossed my chest like defending it. Not sure if means I need to work on my heart chakra more now or not.

I been working on my base chakra and solar chakra plus my astral/gland.

Any info thanks.

SeerOfSS said:
Here is an odd question.

This morning I woke up cant remember for sure if don't knowing or not but my body was in a form and first though it was the fool card from tarot.

Another question is this not the first time but some times I wake up with my arms crossed my chest like defending it. Not sure if means I need to work on my heart chakra more now or not.

Any info thanks.

Didn´t understand your first question "body was in a form".

On jos is this about crossed arms(it was adviced to open the chakras top to bottom not the ther way, to avoid unnessesary problems):

"The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
Human beings thrive on love and acceptance. An infant deprived of love, often will not thrive and if they do, most will be impaired for life, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Love is an essential part of our makeup. Entities who wish to destroy us, know this. The deluded New Age movement's focus on "unconditional love" [there is no such thing in reality, regardless of how they rationalize and lie to themselves], is VERY dangerous and opens those who take this advice, making them ready victims for all kinds of entities. This is the scheme of the Nazarene parasite that is nearly always depicted with open arms, exposing the heart chakra, encouraging victimization." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html

SeerOfSS said:
Here is an odd question.

Any info thanks.

I was thinking fool tarot but body was actually in hanged man pose with arms crossed. If that makes sense.

Fuchs said:
SeerOfSS said:
Here is an odd question.

Any info thanks.

On jos is this about crossed arms(it was adviced to open the chakras top to bottom not the ther way, to avoid unnessesary problems):

"The hieroglyphics and carvings in many of the Egyptian temples and pyramids are there to tell us something. The classic pose with the arms crossed over the chest is for a reason- to protect the heart chakra. This warns of being sympathetic to the wrong things, or helping those who are undeserving of any help. Having sympathy for an enemy or enemies and their programs in the case of spiritual warfare will only result in one’s downfall and this has extended to entire peoples and nations over the millennia.
Human beings thrive on love and acceptance. An infant deprived of love, often will not thrive and if they do, most will be impaired for life, mentally, emotionally, and even physically. Love is an essential part of our makeup. Entities who wish to destroy us, know this. The deluded New Age movement's focus on "unconditional love" [there is no such thing in reality, regardless of how they rationalize and lie to themselves], is VERY dangerous and opens those who take this advice, making them ready victims for all kinds of entities. This is the scheme of the Nazarene parasite that is nearly always depicted with open arms, exposing the heart chakra, encouraging victimization." https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Holes_in_Aura.html

Basically I woke up with my body in a form of hanged man. Meaning one leg straight and other leg bent like in. Hanged man form. Only my arms was crossed to protect the heart.

Yeah I read much of that. Thank you for explaining it again (not sarcasm) helps to remember and make things clear again.

As for opening yes 3rd to top to bottom. After that can fix it to where is important.

SeerOfSS said:
Fuchs said:
SeerOfSS said:
Here is an odd question.

Any info thanks.

Basically I woke up with my body in a form of hanged man. Meaning one leg straight and other leg bent like in. Hanged man form. Only my arms was crossed to protect the heart.

Yeah I read much of that. Thank you for explaining it again (not sarcasm) helps to remember and make things clear again.

As for opening yes 3rd to top to bottom. After that can fix it to where is important.

I would not worry about the hanged man position.

Fuchs said:
SeerOfSS said:
Fuchs said:

I would not worry about the hanged man position.

Oh.. Okay. I read about the cards and their mean. However most of the understand goes over my head.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back