Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Sleep paralysis"

Michelle Long

I have a question.
When "sleep paralysis" happens, does that mean we're being preyed upon? 
I didn't believe in it until it happened to me: strange sounds, paralyzed, presences and other strange things. Last time it happened to me I saw a group of greys staring at me. 
Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?
And when it does happen, can it be for good reasons or is it mostly bad reasons?
Michelle

The only thing they can do is make you feel fear, just ignore it and imagine blue fire. If that's not strong enough say Satan's name in your mind. If you're seeing greys.. well I mean you're seeing greys. I bet nobody responded to this just cause how common it is they thought someone else would have by now.
I've had a couple sleep paralysis experiences that were mystical though where I could actually move my body. One time I woke partially paralyzed to find a book on my nightstand I've never read before and it was basically the communist manifesto for space civilizations. I was able to move my hand to pick it up. On the cover was the image of an enslaved Nordic Alien. I read the entire back sleeve and then felt fear and it dissolved like sand in my hands, and then I woke up a second time. Was really weird but the intense part was that waking up was not like going from dreamy to wakeful it was like stepping through a portal to another dimension.
Before I went to bed I was going a meditation where I focus on a point in my mind and then imagine it spinning around like a swastika kaleidoscope in 3d and I think I actually opened my third eye that night because that night it had an extreme effect, and then I had that paralysis experience around 6AM the next morning.

Thank you for responding. I would've thought more people would respond since I'm new. Actually I don't feel fear. I feel curiosity! 
I've read posts from the past from this group saying the greys are bad and all but I don't sense that. Is it possible some of them are good?
Michelle

On Sun, May 27, 2018, 9:21 AM thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The only thing they can do is make you feel fear, just ignore it and imagine blue fire. If that's not strong enough say Satan's name in your mind. If you're seeing greys.. well I mean you're seeing greys. I bet nobody responded to this just cause how common it is they thought someone else would have by now.
I've had a couple sleep paralysis experiences that were mystical though where I could actually move my body. One time I woke partially paralyzed to find a book on my nightstand I've never read before and it was basically the communist manifesto for space civilizations.. I was able to move my hand to pick it up. On the cover was the image of an enslaved Nordic Alien. I read the entire back sleeve and then felt fear and it dissolved like sand in my hands, and then I woke up a second time. Was really weird but the intense part was that waking up was not like going from dreamy to wakeful it was like stepping through a portal to another dimension.
Before I went to bed I was going a meditation where I focus on a point in my mind and then imagine it spinning around like a swastika kaleidoscope in 3d and I think I actually opened my third eye that night because that night it had an extreme effect, and then I had that paralysis experience around 6AM the next morning.

The illustrations of "Lucifuge Rofocal" and "Vassago" show beings with large bulbous heads. I have met with and I have seen Lucifuge Rofocal. He has a large bulbous head. He is obviously a hybrid of Grey. He is friendly and has emotion, as a hybrid mix is unique. Lilith told me Lucifuge Rofocal has been with them for over 10,000 years. Valefor also is a Grey-Nordic hybrid. He has the large head, with a greenish complexion. Clistheret who is a female is the same. I have never seen Vassago, but the illustration in the book supports what many of us have seen. There are some hybrid Greys who have sided with Satan, but as a rule, one should never trust any Greys, unless one knows for certain they are with Satan, as Greys are enemies of humanity

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... liens.html

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, 29 May 2018 at 7:01, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Thank you for responding. I would've thought more people would respond since I'm new. Actually I don't feel fear. I feel curiosity! 
I've read posts from the past from this group saying the greys are bad and all but I don't sense that. Is it possible some of them are good?
Michelle

On Sun, May 27, 2018, 9:21 AM thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I've had a couple sleep paralysis experiences that were mystical though where I could actually move my body. One time I woke partially paralyzed to find a book on my nightstand I've never read before and it was basically the communist manifesto for space civilizations.. I was able to move my hand to pick it up. On the cover was the image of an enslaved Nordic Alien. I read the entire back sleeve and then felt fear and it dissolved like sand in my hands, and then I woke up a second time. Was really weird but the intense part was that waking up was not like going from dreamy to wakeful it was like stepping through a portal to another dimension.

I'm not particularly experienced and have taken a pretty long break from Satanism, but back when I was new I used to get attacked by greys a lot. Usually paralysis, or being dragged down, and a suffocating feeling, were the main signs. It helps to do the aura of protection, and they're also vulnerable to fire from the little I do know. Hope this somewhat helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back