Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleep Paralysis

ceiling.down

I started getting sleep paralysis when I was about 12, and I didn't know what was going on. I just randomly found myself unable to move, and sometimes I would hear bells or see shapes, and I would feel tingly all over like when your foot falls asleep. And the worst part was that I would be unable to move or make a sound. When I found out what it was, I found it sort of fun. From what I've read about it, apparently people used to think it was caused by evil spirits and stuff like that. Is there anything spiritual about it, does anyone know?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:
I started getting sleep paralysis when I was about 12, and I didn't know what was going on. I just randomly found myself unable to move, and sometimes I would hear bells or see shapes, and I would feel tingly all over like when your foot falls asleep. And the worst part was that I would be unable to move or make a sound. When I found out what it was, I found it sort of fun. From what I've read about it, apparently people used to think it was caused by evil spirits and stuff like that. Is there anything spiritual about it, does anyone know?
I have had this once. I read somewhere that the soul lifts/hovers a few inches above the body or something like this where the soul is not fully in the physical body. You may catch yourself in a glitch from this like stuck half way in and out your body. This is what i believe but i can be wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@ wrote:

I have had this once. I read somewhere that the soul lifts/hovers a few inches above the body or something like this where the soul is not fully in the physical body. You may catch yourself in a glitch from this like stuck half way in and out your body. This is what i believe but i can be wrong.
I have had this experience many times. Those were the time that I was on psychiatric medicine. It's hard to stay awake even at day time because of the side effects. So when I sleep at day time I suddenly open my eyes and realize that I can't move my body, only my eyes. I can see every thing in room, in front of my eyes but can not move the body. Then after trying and failing to move for few seconds, I close my eyes, then I wake up normally. This happened only once after stopping my medicine, and all of the time when that happens I was day sleeping.

Ive had sleep paralysis quite a few times. i never knew what it was called until recently when i googled it and saw it on wikipedia. it said it happens when youre being held down or bound by a demon. does it mean your being attacked by an enemy? or that its from a demon of satan? ive never seen anything or heard any clear voices. ive only heard many voices like a crowd of people talking at the same time. one time, i wanted to see if i could go into sleep paralysis if i tried, and it worked, but only once. ive tried again many times but it wont work. will someone please tell me what this means? why do i and why have i experienced it so many times?

If you want to go into sleep paralysis at will, try this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

It's the same thing as a trance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tanya" <tdcouser@... wrote:

Ive had sleep paralysis quite a few times. i never knew what it was called until recently when i googled it and saw it on wikipedia. it said it happens when youre being held down or bound by a demon. does it mean your being attacked by an enemy? or that its from a demon of satan? ive never seen anything or heard any clear voices. ive only heard many voices like a crowd of people talking at the same time. one time, i wanted to see if i could go into sleep paralysis if i tried, and it worked, but only once. ive tried again many times but it wont work. will someone please tell me what this means? why do i and why have i experienced it so many times?

During sleep paralysis, you're not being held down by a demon, nor are you getting attacked. Sleep paralysis is completely natural, your brain releases a chemical to paralyze you so you won't move your physical body while you're dreaming of you moving. When you're in sleep paralysis, you're on the verge of Astral Projection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tanya" <tdcouser@... wrote:

No, Sleep Paralysis has nothing to do with any beings whatsoever, its something normal and happens after you've projected astrally but your consciousness is in the physical body. It's related to Astral Projection. If you read the book Astral Dynamics (it's uploaded as free PDF in the files of the Hell's Army group) it explains what sleep paralysis is and how to overcome it or turn it into an astral projection.

Haven't been on the e-group for awhile seems like a long time. I see their is another Tanya in the group. Most people misunderstand what is sleep paralysis to an enemy attack. I was explaining that to someone who said they were getting attack by demons (the Gods for one wouldn't do that , didn't tell them that thought) and it happens a lot to them. I explained about it being sleep paralysis. They looked at me confused. Most People seem to lack the will to research to find out what it actually is (or anything for that matter) then taking what a preacher or some Xian says. It can be scary to some but with research you'll know what it is and can come out of it. Like firestarter666 stated it's something normal.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, Sleep Paralysis has nothing to do with any beings whatsoever, its something normal and happens after you've projected astrally but your consciousness is in the physical body. It's related to Astral Projection. If you read the book Astral Dynamics (it's uploaded as free PDF in the files of the Hell's Army group) it explains what sleep paralysis is and how to overcome it or turn it into an astral projection.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tanya" <tdcouser@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back