Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sleep Awareness? O.o

freakyfelty666

I sometimes get depressed, I'm sure you all know how it feels. And I'll feel like crap for a while (normally at night) and I'll go to bed, kinda mopey. And then before I go to sleep I'll get a very comfortable, warm feeling, but I'll be so tired, about to drift off, and I'll hear a voice as if it's right next to me either say my name, or something else (. I have bad memory issues sometimes.) And I'll just feel better. I don't know if its my GD or what but I was also wondering like.. hearing demons has to do with clairaudience right? How come sometimes when your about to fall asleep you hear things you normally wouldn't when awake (unless you have psychic hearing, currently i do not but im working on it ._. ) or am I just imagining it?

I know that feeling too well. I have very similar experiences. It usually happens when I'm drifting off. I will have something on my mind, and will be thinking of Father. It's then that I get a thought in my mind. The next day, when I awake, I remember the thought and act upon it.

My most recent example was only last week. I had a few issues happening, and couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning. After a while, the word "amethyst" appeared in my mind, from nowhere. The next morning, I did my research, and the stone is apparently good for insomnia, as well as a few other problems.

It probably sounds a little weird, but, experiences like this remind me each and every day that our loving Father is always there, He knows our innermost thoughts, and above all, He truly cares for His own:) anyway, enough of my rambling, lol :)

Blessings to You

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freakyfelty666" <freakyfelty666@... wrote:

I sometimes get depressed, I'm sure you all know how it feels. And I'll feel like crap for a while (normally at night) and I'll go to bed, kinda mopey. And then before I go to sleep I'll get a very comfortable, warm feeling, but I'll be so tired, about to drift off, and I'll hear a voice as if it's right next to me either say my name, or something else (. I have bad memory issues sometimes.) And I'll just feel better. I don't know if its my GD or what but I was also wondering like.. hearing demons has to do with clairaudience right? How come sometimes when your about to fall asleep you hear things you normally wouldn't when awake (unless you have psychic hearing, currently i do not but im working on it ._. ) or am I just imagining it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back