Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Size of sphere/ball on creating servitor?

chriswells_fl

Ok, two questions:

One, what does the size of the ball or sphere matter, when making a thoughtform, compared to how it can be expanded? Just initial energy capacity? I seem to be able to expand and fill spheres "a good amount". Completely filled with brilliant energy. But I started this one small, almost subconsciously, and have expanded it afterwards. I will use him, for sure.

Two, can elements be added later? This one was just white-gold energy, basic form, purpose, ability to respond and acknowledge (basics in my book or toolkit), and name. I'm deciding now if elements at all can assist. I'm also thinking how many might help. Hm. Maybe I should ask the craftsman Demon who can make anything out of energy..might work better? Spoken to him before. Nice fellow. I want to ask here so others may know. This is the most valuable part of asking questions, is multiple people hearing the answer.

I am taking control of my life, mind, body, and soul. It is important I begin wonderous tasks and train to keep at them. It is imperative. I can, and I am doing it!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back