Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

SINCERE QUESTION

alanas202

My question is really simple .does Satan/Lucifer exist?
because i have been trying for many years to make a contact with him.and to ask for his help in my life in return for my total time and devotion to him but i never got any answer/reply/help.so i really wonder if he really exist or that is just not interested in me.
this a sincere question.if someone has a better"way" for me to be in contact with him please let me know.
I have tried various attempts and ways i read from book and websites going from pacts,rituals etc with no success.
Please help.
Thank you kindly,
Irina

The entire point here is not to try to desperately contact Satan, because if you're not astrally open you'll not feel anything anyway unless you specifically look for uncommon signs or coincidences (because that's the only way an astrally closed person can receive any hints). It's common sense that you have to work on your astral senses to see and communicate telepathically. Some people are born psychics, but most of us not and we have to work on this with power meditations every day.

In the beginning stages, it's been said that it's not the main point to try to get a being to contact you, but instead to work on your spiritual development. If and when you're ready and astrally open you'll receive guidance for further and advanced spiritual development and to raise your kundalini.

Satanism isn't about wanting to desperately depend on Satan, but about independence and applying Satan's knowledge and teachings like power meditation, kundalini yoga and magick, and gaining advanced knowledge from the Gods directly as you advance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alanas202" <concacrichard@... wrote:

because i have been trying for many years to make a contact with him.and to ask for his help in my life in return for my total time and devotion to him but i never got any answer/reply/help.so i really wonder if he really exist or that is just not interested in me.
this a sincere question.if someone has a better"way" for me to be in contact with him please let me know.
I have tried various attempts and ways i read from book and websites going from pacts,rituals etc with no success.
Please help.
Thank you kindly,
Irina

Yes, he is so real as you and me. You must read all in joyofsatan.org
The most important is not go to Satan with expectations and prejudices, he is different of everything you've read about him. Many people think that with a dedication ritual, Satan will imediately appears and realize all of your desires like a Genius. This is a lie and one needs to understand real purpose of Satanism by reading the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alanas202" <concacrichard@... wrote:

Please help.
Thank you kindly,
Irina

Hello Irina, of course Satan exists! He is the creator god, he is very important and therefore very busy. Satan does not appear to just anyone. The way you phrased "i have been trying for many years to make a contact with him.and to ask for his help in my life in return for my total time and devotion to him" makes it sound like you only want to dedicate if you know you're going to get something out of it. Satanism is about advancing ourselves, and becoming independent. Not relying on the gods for every petty little thing. You have the ability to help yourself, and my advice to you would be to start a power meditation program and help yourself. 

Hail Satan!
On May 20, 2013, at 1:01 PM, "alanas202" <concacrichard@... wrote:
Please help.
Thank you kindly,
Irina

Yes, Father is real. Are you a dedicated Satanist? Are your third eye, clairaudiance, and clairvoyance opened? These might be reasons why you may not be noticing your answer. You can picture his sigil in your head and talk to him or you can contact him through a standard ritual. Also he may not be answering you because it might be something you can handle.

Please help.
Thank you kindly,
Irina

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back