Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

signs

signature? In dedication ritual? Why wouldn't you do it?

------------------------------
On Mon, May 13, 2013 6:15 PM PDT henrique123789456 wrote:

I need to know something about my sign is necessary or not?

Well i been a dedicated spiritual satanist for about couple weeks already almost a month, i void meditate for almost 30min or more everyday im triying to master the art of satanic void meditation, i do my aura of protection everyday, and i clean my aura and chackras with sun mantras ,and im doin hatha yoga everday has well, im practicing visualization which im also tryin too master basically i spend all day meditating.but i YEARN too see the signs from father which i havent yet i want too know if he accepted my soul cause i want too father to be with me and protecting me know that i know dat hes my true god ,i wanna have a close relationship with father i talk to him everyday on hes sigil i know father is strong on patience but i just wanna be close to father satan is it that maybe im not psychically open yet should i open my third eye maybe i can communicate with father im just soo excited too meet him should i just be patient and wait for signs and voices guiding me could it take months like some brothers and sisters mentione?.although i have too say i THINK I felt father while visualizing hes sigil could it be him? should i start opening my chackras even tho i havent seen any signs yet? Im sorry im just soo excited and also i cant wait too meet my guardian demon.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

we communicate with our gods when we need them and when its necessary and they are so busy at the time . be patient and know if you are dedicated then you are accepted . the goal here is reaching godhood and depending on your owns power mostly. but your gd will reveal himself to you when you are ready and open hail satan

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:21 AM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well i been a dedicated spiritual satanist for about couple weeks already almost a month, i void meditate for almost 30min or more everyday im triying to master the art of satanic void meditation, i do my aura of protection everyday, and i clean my aura and chackras with sun mantras ,and im doin hatha yoga everday has well, im practicing visualization which im also tryin too master basically i spend all day meditating.but i YEARN too see the signs from father which i havent yet i want too know if he accepted my soul cause i want too father to be with me and protecting me know that i know dat hes my true god ,i wanna have a close relationship with father i talk to him everyday on hes sigil i know father is strong on patience but i just wanna be close to father satan is it that maybe im not psychically open yet should i open my third eye maybe i can communicate with father im just soo excited too meet him should i just be patient and wait for signs and voices guiding me could it take months like some brothers and sisters mentione?.although i have too say i THINK I felt father while visualizing hes sigil could it be him? should i start opening my chackras even tho i havent seen any signs yet? Im sorry im just soo excited and also i cant wait too meet my guardian demon.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

Thannxs i agree that the gods are extremely busy right know ,and so i shall do has u said and just be patient and just keep on empowering my soul and mind and study more ima keep on mediating everyday, so all pagans who dedicated are accepted by father satan? im proud of myself for doin the dedicating ritual to satan i just wanna make him proud for showing such disrespect to him and the gods from being brainwashed from all this Catholic crap all my life but now i know the truth and i put my trust in father satan. Ima keep on doin what im doin and then ima open my third eye and the rest of my chackras, the goal is too evolve to the godhead and that's what we strive for i wanna thank all brothers and sisters for takin the time to help all the new spiritual satanist who are coming too satan we greatly appreciated my brothers and sisters i love my new family and i wat i stand for that is spiritual satanism are we really humanity's only hope???

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Hello, and welcome!
Don't rusch yourself, Father Satans acceps anybody who is honest and truly wants to be on His side.
Fear of "not being accepted" by god (Satan is our God) is some sort of xian reminiscenze most of us had in their minds when dedicating; this will vanish with time and patience.
Feeling Father Satan while focusin on His sigil is most likely what happened to you; this may be felt as an amazing, happy, calm, positive and generally warming feeling that pervades your being.
Definetly opening chakras is the first step to begin with; follow the 6 months training shown on JoS website.
It is not easy to see and feel Father Satan, this requires to be open, but most of us did feel or see Him and this will happen to you too! At forst while you are new, look for Satan in signs, coincidences, messages you will receive... you will get them,

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 25 Jun 2015 17:50:23 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] signs

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fmarine.jpg&t=1571611054&sig=XPfusQiAixJqBmbLIiqWZA--~E" width="104" height="90" alt="3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver Preview" align="left" border="0" style="margin-right:15px;"/>[/url]
Free 3D Marine Aquarium Screensaver[/B]
Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your desktop! Check it out at [url=http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium]www.inbox.com/marineaquarium[/url] [/QUOTE]

S.S.666
Thank u for the reply fellow brother or sister i should know better too know that father satan accepts those who are truely dedicated to him and dedicated on meditating that helped alot. And yess after visualizing hes sigil i felt this amazing strong vibration come over me something i never felt in my life, all my being was vibrating and my chakras felt a pressure i was soo overwhelmed with this beutiful energy that it was actually hard to move specially my arms so i just sat on my bed with a huge smile on my face it thanking father for letting me feel hes energy it was amazing i will never forget.
and okay i will do the program and open my chackras another thing does one has too master visualization to align the chackras cause i know you have to visualize your chackras being aligned and im not very good at visualization yet should i master it first then open my chackras??

Hail satan!!!

You welcome!
To align the chakra simply thing about them in the right position; with time and patience (patience is the key) you will most likely also visualize them. When you are new, simple "thinking" that a chakra is aligned will align it, even if you don't yet feel it.
Be persistent

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:07:32 -0700
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] signs

S.S.666
Thank u for the reply fellow brother or sister i should know better too know that father satan accepts those who are truely dedicated to him and dedicated on meditating that helped alot. And yess after visualizing hes sigil i felt this amazing strong vibration come over me something i never felt in my life, all my being was vibrating and my chakras felt a pressure i was soo overwhelmed with this beutiful energy that it was actually hard to move specially my arms so i just sat on my bed with a huge smile on my face it thanking father for letting me feel hes energy it was amazing i will never forget.
and okay i will do the program and open my chackras another thing does one has too master visualization to align the chackras cause i know you have to visualize your chackras being aligned and im not very good at visualization yet should i master it first then open my chackras??

Hail satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back