Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Significance of Numbers.

Simon Jones

Hi,

i'll try to keep this brief,
I made a mental note of the time I was going to dedicate and as I got closer to said time I started seeing 666 everywhere, increasing throughout the day the closer it got until I finally dedicated. Nothing unusual happened with the ritual other than the paper burnt exceedingly quickly, and simply disappeared as ash from my hand. After such 666 became infrequent and coincindental; usually appearing with conscious thought. Now this is where the frustration begins, as 666 declined through the weeks/months I started seeing 616 in conjunction with the number 69 everywhere. I would dismiss this number if it wasn't personal i.e watching a football match with other people present. I would see 69 at the end of my bank account, my weapon damage in a online game does 52-58 dmg but I manage to hit 3 times with the number 69 69 69 consecutively, I would check my phone at a random hour I have 69% charge left, I would win an heroic battle in a total war game with 20 unit cards ranging from 80 to 160 persons per card and would you look at that, next turn when they recover guess how many soilders per unit card? I just made several trade deals with a random assortment of A.I and real players to total 616 silver per turn. I wanted to endulge myself so I went on a shopping spree with 616 on the bus I was on, 616 on my end receipt, 616 with the amount of inbox emails you have the list goes on and on, these are simply a few examples and I'm frustratring myself even thinking about it.

I can see 666 + 616 up to 5 times a day with 69 being the most prevelent up to 10 times a day, but these numbers fluctuate. I'm sure this story is rather familiar to most but I would really like to know what they all mean, it's easy to speculate/hope for what they mean but I would prefer to have a more 'experienced' and rational mind to put me out of my misery. Should I be concerned? Am I doing something wrong/disrespectful to a higher power? Is it all one big fat coincidence? Am I expected to do something/neglecting something? Are they simply giving my a pat on the back to carry on what i'm doing? ah...speculation is rather dangerous. I would like to add I started my spiritual journey x amount of months ago, I have not experienced anything out of the ordinary in relation to Satan/Demons/Gods and/or other astral entities post-dedication. So if it turns out that there are 'higher' astral being who are facepalming trying to tell me something or trying to murder me, this is going to be embarrasing.
P.s On rare occasions other than the numbers mentioned above once a week/fortnight I will see 606 in an obvious in my face kind of way, usually at night when I walk the streets to clear my head at 3 A.M. It's the only number that makes me stop what i'm doing to focus on it, and I don't like it, for some reason.

Tried to keep it brief...failed. I'm thankful for the time you took to read this and hope you can ralate. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. If you require further details on this topic don't hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,
From the Land of the Morons,
-S

My mother sees certain numbers throughout her day on repeat and things that are BAD happen. One was hurricane Michael. Aren't we lucky? At least Father Satan protected our home, there was damage but not too bad. We were surrounded by trees and Father made sure that none of them fell on our mobile home. We don't have insurance.  So, thank you Father!
From my experience, numbers are abused by the thought forms called angels.. They love to play with numbers. They try to give us bad news and try to ruin our lives. My mother is superstitious and believes she has bad luck because of angels. She still has not joined Spirispiritual Satanism because of them. She stays as a pagan. 
Angels drive my mother and me crazy. But the Gods are there and help me manage through. 
Hail Satan!Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat!
Now it could me that the gods are communicating, may e it's your guardian demon. 
Mine spoke to me since I'm a Clareaudient and a channeler. He is Beelzebub,  aka Baldr. Another guardian demon I have is Thor. But I'm mostly watched by Baldr. Thor comes to me as a very short bearded man with strawberry blonded hair, it's reddish...and he came to in my dreams.  Now, Baldr appears to me as flies or a really big fly.... he told me that he's my guardian demon. Thor? Never. But I've seen him several times. The fly thing makes me question a little, mostly because of Loki.... who is Father. Can't be Father...  I've channeled Beelzebub and know that he's with me... but that fly! 
Ps. Beelzebub is sweet. He's very nice.
On Wed, Jul 31, 2019, 3:10 AM Simon Jones prothilian@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi,

i'll try to keep this brief,
I made a mental note of the time I was going to dedicate and as I got closer to said time I started seeing 666 everywhere, increasing throughout the day the closer it got until I finally dedicated. Nothing unusual happened with the ritual other than the paper burnt exceedingly quickly, and simply disappeared as ash from my hand. After such 666 became infrequent and coincindental; usually appearing with conscious thought. Now this is where the frustration begins, as 666 declined through the weeks/months I started seeing 616 in conjunction with the number 69 everywhere. I would dismiss this number if it wasn't personal i.e watching a football match with other people present. I would see 69 at the end of my bank account, my weapon damage in a online game does 52-58 dmg but I manage to hit 3 times with the number 69 69 69 consecutively, I would check my phone at a random hour I have 69% charge left, I would win an heroic battle in a total war game with 20 unit cards ranging from 80 to 160 persons per card and would you look at that, next turn when they recover guess how many soilders per unit card? I just made several trade deals with a random assortment of A.I and real players to total 616 silver per turn. I wanted to endulge myself so I went on a shopping spree with 616 on the bus I was on, 616 on my end receipt, 616 with the amount of inbox emails you have the list goes on and on, these are simply a few examples and I'm frustratring myself even thinking about it.

I can see 666 + 616 up to 5 times a day with 69 being the most prevelent up to 10 times a day, but these numbers fluctuate. I'm sure this story is rather familiar to most but I would really like to know what they all mean, it's easy to speculate/hope for what they mean but I would prefer to have a more 'experienced' and rational mind to put me out of my misery. Should I be concerned? Am I doing something wrong/disrespectful to a higher power? Is it all one big fat coincidence? Am I expected to do something/neglecting something? Are they simply giving my a pat on the back to carry on what i'm doing? ah...speculation is rather dangerous. I would like to add I started my spiritual journey x amount of months ago, I have not experienced anything out of the ordinary in relation to Satan/Demons/Gods and/or other astral entities post-dedication. So if it turns out that there are 'higher' astral being who are facepalming trying to tell me something or trying to murder me, this is going to be embarrasing.
P.s On rare occasions other than the numbers mentioned above once a week/fortnight I will see 606 in an obvious in my face kind of way, usually at night when I walk the streets to clear my head at 3 A.M. It's the only number that makes me stop what i'm doing to focus on it, and I don't like it, for some reason.

Tried to keep it brief...failed. I'm thankful for the time you took to read this and hope you can ralate. I would greatly appreciate any feedback. If you require further details on this topic don't hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,
From the Land of the Morons,
-S

Ur comment on angels abusing numbers is something I've been debating on myself lately. I see 33 and 22 alot and most of the times its when I'm doing something I shouldn't. Like buying weed even tho I've been trying to quit or getting a bottle of alcohol. Usually when I have the thought of the number having false/backward meaning I'll see 23 show up soon after, which reinforces the idea tht numbers with a normally good meaning can be used in a misleading way by enemy entities(also putting random self destructive thoughts right before the number shows).

Have to always take everything in with more thought, never fully trust things at face value.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back