Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sign of advancement?

arch_enemy_94

Hello, everyone. I want to ask a question about the pain I started feeling, but first of all, I have to mention that for a period of time, I have been practicing the eight-fold path of Astaroth. Recently, I have started feeling a quite strong pain on my back, to be more precise, in the sacral and lumbar zone. So is there any connection between these two facts or is it just a coincidence? 
Thank you all and Hail Our Brothers, the Demons and Our Parents, Lucifer and Lilith!!!

If you are feeling any type of pain at all then that is NOT good. Try to relax more and take it easy during yoga (as i had this problem when i started yoga) also Kundalini yoga can work wonders on back pain. If it is really bad then consider going to a doctor or chiropractor.  

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:44 PM, "arch_enemy_94@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, everyone. I want to ask a question about the pain I started feeling, but first of all, I have to mention that for a period of time, I have been practicing the eight-fold path of Astaroth. Recently, I have started feeling a quite strong pain on my back, to be more precise, in the sacral and lumbar zone. So is there any connection between these two facts or is it just a coincidence? 
Thank you all and Hail Our Brothers, the Demons and Our Parents, Lucifer and Lilith!!!

That depends if it is accompanied by any other symptoms. If you are perfectly healthy and this is accompanied by warmth in the perineum or spine and third eye or sixth chakra pressure and increased psychic awareness then it is most likely kundalini.

If it is accompanied by profuse pale urination, cold hands and feet and tiredness and malaise then it is a disharmony. Similarly if it is accompanied by night sweating, hot flushes and headaches which are of a low grade pain but last for a long time then it may also be a disharmony of the opposite order to the first.

It may be due to muscular strain and inflexibility.

This really depends.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back