Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

sigls

We can help teach you, if you are more specific as Fire Starter said. But we won't do all the work for you, this is something you need to learn on your own. The best experiance is self experiance.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It helps a lot if you ask for what you want specifically instead of whether is anyone here for what you want or not. Ask exactly what you want and if somebody knows that will answer it.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

is there anyone here that has experience with building Sigils? 

hope my reply gets posted 

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

We can help teach you, if you are more specific as Fire Starter said. But we won't do all the work for you, this is something you need to learn on your own. The best experiance is self experiance.
-En Haradren Amlug.

It helps a lot if you ask for what you want specifically instead of whether is anyone here for what you want or not. Ask exactly what you want and if somebody knows that will answer it.

I know that, the reason I did not say more is because I posted some topics before and not 1 was posted on the group ..ok past that :D ... What do I want to make:I wish to construct a tip of sigil (maybe there is one and I don't know of it), that will connect 2 persons, tells say like a phone but that can connect on a energy/soul level (not a permanent connection, just a temporary on, at lest the connection should be made only when it is used), I had some tooth on the mater and I know there must be a specific marking on the sigil I use from the person I want to connect with and vice versa (I don't what to do this fro communication with words, only with energy/soulcommunication/etc). Now the specific marking would it be enough a drop a blood from me on his sigil and vice versa?(I think that is pretty personal. and my Next dilemma is do I just make a simple sigil in a magic box (don't know how many square it should have, or if I just use a standard 9/10 square one) so it will be a personal one just for me and the other person, or must I add a penta/hexa/gram for more stability? and invoke and evoke planetary intervention?  sorry guys if I bla bla so much I really want to make this as correct as possible , hope someone understands what I wrote :p, in my mind there are so many variables.(PS I have some exp. with sigils, as I made a few and some of them worked but some not :D, like in life)
Hail Satan and the true Old Gods 

-En Haradren Amlug.

Check out 'telepathic communication' on the "Satanic Witchcraft" page. I think this is what you're looking for.
You don't really need a sigil for this kind of thing. It isn't necessary.
-En Haradren Amlug.

I know that, the reason I did not say more is because I posted some topics before and not 1 was posted on the group ..ok past that :D ... What do I want to make:I wish to construct a tip of sigil (maybe there is one and I don't know of it), that will connect 2 persons, tells say like a phone but that can connect on a energy/soul level (not a permanent connection, just a temporary on, at lest the connection should be made only when it is used), I had some tooth on the mater and I know there must be a specific marking on the sigil I use from the person I want to connect with and vice versa (I don't what to do this fro communication with words, only with energy/soulcommunication/etc). Now the specific marking would it be enough a drop a blood from me on his sigil and vice versa?(I think that is pretty personal. and my Next dilemma is do I just make a simple sigil in a magic box (don't know how many square it should have, or if I just use a standard 9/10 square one) so it will be a personal one just for me and the other person, or must I add a penta/hexa/gram for more stability? and invoke and evoke planetary intervention?  sorry guys if I bla bla so much I really want to make this as correct as possible , hope someone understands what I wrote :p, in my mind there are so many variables.(PS I have some exp. with sigils, as I made a few and some of them worked but some not :D, like in life)

-En Haradren Amlug.

I need the sigil for communicating with another human not a spirit, more specifically, we want to do energy transfer (I will be moving soon and we wont be able to see each other so often and this might solve our problem) and I thoth that a sigil that connects us at a energetic level would be more practical and more direct adn more effectiv then astral communication, or do I have my theory wrong and you cant do this?

Check out 'telepathic communication' on the "Satanic Witchcraft" page. I think this is what you're looking for.
-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

You can have telepathic communication with other people, as that page I recommended explains. Check it out.

And by the sounds of what you're looking for, Astral meetings and communication seems like the best option.

If you are close to someone, then you will naturally have a spiritual connection to them. This is similar to the 'enemy links' in that, everyone we come in contact with, we form a link with. This is why it is important to clean our aura and chakras daily, as anyone we come in contact with can connect to our souls.

If you are close to this person, try simply focusing on them, feeling them. Hear their voice, smell their familiar scent, feel their energy. Think of it much like invoking an element, but instead surround yourself in this person's essence. This will help to strengthen the bond.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I need the sigil for communicating with another human not a spirit, more specifically, we want to do energy transfer (I will be moving soon and we wont be able to see each other so often and this might solve our problem) and I thoth that a sigil that connects us at a energetic level would be more practical and more direct adn more effectiv then astral communication, or do I have my theory wrong and you cant do this?

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

clearly " en_haradren_amlug" you dont get why I need to know if a sigil can help me with this. I dont need to feel close to this person we are close( we are not lovers our paths have intertwined in every lifetime), what I am looking for is something else, I will want to start some energy working and I think I will need the help of another person, since I am moving away and I have the strongest connection with this person it seams write to do this with him, so I am looking for a more direct way to connect our energy's, I need something that acts like a "portal" threw which the other person can direct his energy and it comes out the other way and vice versa. Hope someone understands what I am trying to find. if not then that must mean I must find it on my own (which would defeat the porpoise of asking and hopping to receive help).            PS: sorry if I bitched allot in this response.
Hail Satan and Hail the Old GodsBless be Horyxe

You can have telepathic communication with other people, as that page I recommended explains. Check it out.

And by the sounds of what you're looking for, Astral meetings and communication seems like the best option.

If you are close to someone, then you will naturally have a spiritual connection to them. This is similar to the 'enemy links' in that, everyone we come in contact with, we form a link with. This is why it is important to clean our aura and chakras daily, as anyone we come in contact with can connect to our souls.

If you are close to this person, try simply focusing on them, feeling them. Hear their voice, smell their familiar scent, feel their energy. Think of it much like invoking an element, but instead surround yourself in this person's essence. This will help to strengthen the bond.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

No worries, I knew what I was writting might not make sence.
I did not mean that you form a closer bond. My point was that if you are close to this person, then there is already going to be a link or 'portal' between your two. And the meditation I described will help to connect you to them/that link.
However I don't understand why exactly you need to share energy with this person for workings. Use your own energy? In Satanism we are taught to become indapendent, but perhaps I have misunderstood it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

clearly " en_haradren_amlug" you dont get why I need to know if a sigil can help me with this. I dont need to feel close to this person we are close( we are not lovers our paths have intertwined in every lifetime), what I am looking for is something else, I will want to start some energy working and I think I will need the help of another person, since I am moving away and I have the strongest connection with this person it seams write to do this with him, so I am looking for a more direct way to connect our energy's, I need something that acts like a "portal" threw which the other person can direct his energy and it comes out the other way and vice versa. Hope someone understands what I am trying to find. if not then that must mean I must find it on my own (which would defeat the porpoise of asking and hopping to receive help).            PS: sorry if I bitched allot in this response.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Faraon,
You are not grasping the point. You don't need a sigil to do energy working. Sigils are usually drawn to evoke non-human entities. If you are not adept yet or at an advanced level, all you need is a photo of that person as a focus point, that's all.
To give you an example, I have a friend in Canada who is close to me and he is a Reiki master and a Hindu (though born French Canadian). He helped me out a couple of times by sending me healing energies from Canada. He never used any sigil. All he used was my photo I gave him from Facebook, that's all.
So, all you need is a photo and you being adept in sending energies over a distance.
For that person to send energy, the basic requirement is for him/her to be adept in sending energy over distance. No matter what portal you create, unless the person knows how to work with energies, s/he cannot send you energies. If s/he is not adept at that, you can teach how to do it and then ask them to send energies to you. 

--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

ok thanks now I understand :)

--- In [email protected], <gamekash@... wrote:

Faraon,
You are not grasping the point. You don't need a sigil to do energy working. Sigils are usually drawn to evoke non-human entities. If you are not adept yet or at an advanced level, all you need is a photo of that person as a focus point, that's all.
To give you an example, I have a friend in Canada who is close to me and he is a Reiki master and a Hindu (though born French Canadian). He helped me out a couple of times by sending me healing energies from Canada. He never used any sigil. All he used was my photo I gave him from Facebook, that's all.
So, all you need is a photo and you being adept in sending energies over a distance.
For that person to send energy, the basic requirement is for him/her to be adept in sending energy over distance. No matter what portal you create, unless the person knows how to work with energies, s/he cannot send you energies. If s/he is not adept at that, you can teach how to do it and then ask them to send energies to you. 

--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

I made sigils a while ago, before I dedicated and when I was bored. It's not worth the trouble unless you really like drawing and creating or something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back