Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Shoutout to every Satanist!

NinRick

Each and everyone of Satanists here.. all of you are EPIC!
You are all on the path to betterment, as a person and in all areas in life.
Father Satan and the Demons guide you, you are never alone!
Stand tall proudly, pat your own back with approval, and be courageous in pursuing all that you desire!
You are never alone!

Hail Satan!

Thank you Ninrick that means a lot to hear.

Maybe fortune will bring some of us together at some point.

NinRick said:
Something some of us probably really needed to hear now! Thank you NinRick!

View of Innocence said:
It already did through the Ancient Forums 💖 Being here and having the opportunity to help each other is truly a blessing, even if it's from a distance. The Gods brought us together here already, and it's just a matter of time until we'll all get closer.

Rroco88 said:
NinRick said:
Something some of us probably really needed to hear now! Thank you NinRick!

View of Innocence said:
It already did through the Ancient Forums 💖 Being here and having the opportunity to help each other is truly a blessing, even if it's from a distance. The Gods brought us together here already, and it's just a matter of time until we'll all get closer.
Experience within Satanism has shown me Satan has big plan for us. So our lives crossing in the future in some way seems a natural step for some satanists.

Very true. Almost everyone here works the advancement of themselves and humanity.
There is and will always be JoS haters, the difference between us and them, is that they put no effort in advancement. Otherwise they would not be JoS haters. HAIL US :) HAIL THE GODS!

NinRick said:
Each and everyone of Satanists here.. all of you are EPIC!
You are all on the path to betterment, as a person and in all areas in life.
Father Satan and the Demons guide you, you are never alone!
Stand tall proudly, pat your own back with approval, and be courageous in pursuing all that you desire!
You are never alone!

Hail Satan!

Thank you brother, I needed this now very much.

Thank you!!!

All of you ARE epic and it is a nice feeling to convey. I get the idea behind this and people here should be emboldened to move forward, however, as much as I hate being the grumpy old man, I'd also like to point out that for everyone's personal benefit and for the collective interest we must remind ourselves of the urgency that underlines our efforts. Slacking is normal, to be expected but we should try to keep it at minimum. A little discipline goes a long way. Keep the positive feeling and work hard to gain more, sooner and ultimately live a higher quality life feeling even better from the sense of accomplishment knowing you did your best.

SWP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back