Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

should i try to save an old friend from the xians?

chenzi666

I had an old friend he is not with him yet I personally have been trying to undo the xian damage to his brain trying to help him commit here is why i don't want to see the ones i care about suffer for being without Satan I have had a success of bringing two people to the point of thinking about making a commitment now all i have to do is wait and if so bring in more influence

if maxine is reading this please tell me

is it ok to try to convert friends who are without Satan to save them from suffering?

if they are open but never try to force anyone to convert. it is sad to see our gentile ppl suffering but in the end it is their decision.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 3:57 PM EDT chenzi666 wrote:

I had an old friend he is not with him yet I personally have been trying to undo the xian damage to his brain trying to help him commit here is why i don't want to see the ones i care about suffer for being without Satan I have had a success of bringing two people to the point of thinking about making a commitment now all i have to do is wait and if so bring in more influence

is it ok to try to convert friends who are without Satan to save them from suffering?

I always HINT and ask simple questions about things pertaining to religions or the society, in order to make my friends think.
They have to find the answer and the way out slowly, by themselves. If you rush them, they might reject everything and freak out

I noticed that if a friend has a very christian family, hardcore christian values, there's no need to try, I'd rather focus on friends who are more open-minded

Hail SATAN

<td val[/IMG]You can educate but not convert.It is very important to educate as we can,with out harm to ourselves,or even exposing ourselves to much to those who are without.In my opinion you have to look for the signs that someone is ready to hear.I have made the mistake,and still do if I am not real careful,to offer info where it is not wanted.Coming to Father,always has to be on their own terms,and at the right time,with out any proselytizing on our part,or that is converting,and being annoying as the xtians are,and not letting a person choose for themselves.Coming to Enki has to be with a free mind and heart.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, chenzi666 <chenzi666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] should i try to save an old friend from the xians?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 7:57 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back