Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Short Story

Sael Jasmua

I have written a short story that attempts to explain the danger behind Christianity and its 'angels'. If anyone would like to read it, please reply to this and I'll post a link.

A link is better as it takes less space in the email; I'll simply be linking to a Google Drive account.

Yours,
Sael.

Where is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

I have written a short story that attempts to explain the danger behind Christianity and its 'angels'. If anyone would like to read it, please reply to this and I'll post a link.

A link is better as it takes less space in the email; I'll simply be linking to a Google Drive account.

Yours,
Sael.

Tell me if the link doesn't work. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHV ... =drive_web
On 8 Jun 2013, at 01:10, "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:
  Where is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

Hot

Tell me if the link doesn't work.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CHV ... =drive_web

On 8 Jun 2013, at 01:10, "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Where is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

HI I WILL LIKE TO READ IT PLEASA SEND ME THE LINK.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 10:16 PM CEST Sael Jasmua wrote:

On
8 Jun 2013, at 01:10, "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@...
wrote:

Where is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua
<saeljasmua@... wrote:

I have written a short story that attempts to explain the
danger behind Christianity and its 'angels'. If anyone would like to
read it, please reply to this and I'll post a link.

A link is better as it takes less space in the email; I'll
simply be linking to a Google Drive account.

Yours,
Sael.

The link's below.
On 10 Jun 2013, at 21:44, Chibueze Udeji <chibuezeudeji@... wrote:

HI I WILL LIKE TO READ IT PLEASA SEND ME THE LINK.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 10:16 PM CEST Sael Jasmua wrote:

On
8 Jun 2013, at 01:10, "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@...
wrote:

Where is it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua
<saeljasmua@... wrote:

I have written a short story that attempts to explain the
danger behind Christianity and its 'angels'. If anyone would like to
read it, please reply to this and I'll post a link.

A link is better as it takes less space in the email; I'll
simply be linking to a Google Drive account.

Yours,
Sael.

i would like to reed this story brother/sister

Yours,
Sael.

The link should work. Tell me if it doesn't and I'll fix it. 
On 16 Jun 2013, at 20:49, "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

It's brilliant by the way! :)Plus it's an effective way of making those without question.
I forgot to mention that I had read it when you first posted it and thought it was great. Let me know when you've completed more!

The link should work. Tell me if it doesn't and I'll fix it.

On 16 Jun 2013, at 20:49, "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@ wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

I would like a link
On Jun 6, 2013 5:29 PM, "Sael Jasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

On 20 Jun 2013, at 16:40, "dubyahopper@..." <dubyahopper@... wrote:
  I would like a link On Jun 6, 2013 5:29 PM, "Sael Jasmua" <saeljasmua@... wrote:

Yours,
Sael.

Hey, could you just paste the text of the story into a separate
message? I can't read this stupid GoogleDocs thing with my
screenreader. *sigh*

On 6/20/13, Sael Jasmua <saeljasmua@... wrote:

On 20 Jun 2013, at 16:40, "dubyahopper@..." <dubyahopper@...
wrote:

I would like a link

I have written a short story that attempts to explain the danger behind
Christianity and its 'angels'. If anyone would like to read it, please
reply to this and I'll post a link.

A link is better as it takes less space in the email; I'll simply be
linking to a Google Drive account.

Yours,
Sael.

That's a good point. I'll do that now. 
On 23 Jun 2013, at 10:01, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
screenreader. *sigh*

wrote:

I would like a link

Yours,
Sael.

Here it is:
I saw an angel today.It was a beautiful sight; a heavenly host garbed in a robe of shimmering white, his face shining with bright light.He did not speak, only reached towards me, holding out a perfect hand to me. From that moment, I have served Him.I do not see Him all the time; rather I see His work in all things, the huge beautiful works of architecture and the little things, like the pattern on the membrane of a butterfly’s wing.Recently, I have begun attending church more frequently. I know there is a God now, and I would pray to him.My friends do not seem to see the light. They think that I may be going a little too far in my worship, but that’s rubbish. Nothing is too much when you praise the Lord.I can see Him again, as I walk through the street. He’s there, in front of me. I smile as I walk by, the only one who can see Him, the only one who’s seen the light.As I pass, He nods and gestures to the road. I do not falter; my time has come, and I am ready.Placing my bags on the pavement, I stretch. I won’t need them where I am going.He smiles at me and nods one last time.I run.Not from Him, but into His loving arms.Into the road.I gasp as the car knocks the wind from me, as my bones crack and crunch, as my head strikes the floor, but I am smiling, for I know I am going to a better place.The world goes fuzzy, and I see it all fading to white.It is calm here. I hear nothing, but I am not afraid. I know my Lord will appear and lead me to Heaven.I clutch the cross around my neck. Soon I will be there.I can see Him, in front of me. He is indistinct, blurry, but I know it is Him. I can feel it. He stands over me.I can feel my soul lifting free of my body, rising, ascending!Yet what is this pain I feel? Anguish, ripping and tearing through my body.The figure is clearer now, and I cry out with horror. What was soft white cloth before has now become an ugly grey lizard skin. His charming smile is toothier than I remember. His eyes, before shining with a holy light, now burn with unholy darkness.As He tears my soul from its body and devours it, I close my hand on the cross around my neck and wonder if there truly is a God.

On 23 Jun 2013, at 10:01, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
screenreader. *sigh*

wrote:

I would like a link

Yours,
Sael.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back