Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sharing practices

OttoHart

If I am close friends (some online, most IRL) with practitioners that identify with the left hand path and don't practice anything that would offend the Gods, but they have not done the Dedication, can I still tell them about and recommend them Satanic meditation programs or doing God Rituals?
Ever since joining, I don't really know what info I can and can't share with my inner circle of spiritual/witchcraft practicing friends, since I used to be very open in the past about my practice and now I'm keeping it under closer wraps and not sharing most of what I do.

If I am close friends (some online, most IRL) with practitioners that identify with the left hand path and don't practice anything that would offend the Gods, but they have not done the Dedication, can I still tell them about and recommend them Satanic meditation programs or doing God Rituals?
Ever since joining, I don't really know what info I can and can't share with my inner circle of spiritual/witchcraft practicing friends, since I used to be very open in the past about my practice and now I'm keeping it under closer wraps and not sharing most of what I do.
In my opinion, besides being mindful not to expose yourself as an SS, you have to be cautious not to empower them in the wrong way. For example, if someone is a Christian and you convince them to do yoga, now they are directing even more energy into their self-destruction.

Additionally, there should be some understanding that these meditations came from JoS and the Gods, although I suppose this doesn't need to be immediate. Taken altogether, I would support if you shared with them something like chanting Satanama into their soul or basic cleaning. If they would willingly do Gods' Rituals, then of course this is great, but that begs the question why they are not SS at that point.

Anything that leads them to the Gods is ok, in my opinion, but it can be hard to judge if this will occur, or how they will react.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back