Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sharing Information on Spiritual Protection

Just A Thought

1. How do you protect yourself spiritually?
2. What methods do you follow to protect yourself spiritually during the day?
3. Does the Algiz rune vibrate when the moon is in the waning phase and the moon is in the void? In short, can I be protected with the algiz rune when the moon is in the phase of emptiness and contraction?
4. How should I go about protecting myself from the energies of seriously negative people and the negative energies of other bad people on a daily basis?
5. Every time I go out, something bad happens to me, I don't feel safe.

Just A Thought said:
1. How do you protect yourself spiritually?
2. What methods do you follow to protect yourself spiritually during the day?
3. Does the Algiz rune vibrate when the moon is in the waning phase and the moon is in the void? In short, can I be protected with the algiz rune when the moon is in the phase of emptiness and contraction?
4. How should I go about protecting myself from the energies of seriously negative people and the negative energies of other bad people on a daily basis?
5. Every time I go out, something bad happens to me, I don't feel safe.
Read here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70743

If you have any questions I am available to answer you, you can create differrent protective auras according to different runes, Algiz, Thaur, Bjork, Eihwaz are suitable for this purpose, Logr can hide.
Avoid the void of Moon

To protect, you need to build an aura of protection around you, this may take more effort depending on your environment and the people around you. You need to this at the very least once every day, but that in most cases is not enough.

You need to often clean your aura and chakras as well, either with words of power, visualization alone or with energy from the Sun. Closing your chakras around people, helps a great deal.

Me personally, for protection I start my day with 40x Surya programmed to protection.
Ideally, before I get to work, I also close my chakras. Then later on I do 20x Algiz + 20x Sowilo + 20 Tyr.
At the evening I do the Returning Curses 1 and 2 workings.

During the day I also do more cleaning and close my chakras every now and then. Just for the sake of it.

If you feel that someone specific is a threat to you, you may want to also program your aura to protect you from said person, or do a binding working on him/her so that they don't harm you.

You said when you go out something bad happens, what happens exactly? Usually if you are consistently working on your aura of protection this should not be happening unless there is something more serious going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back