Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sexually abusive family member

xxfrozen_dreamsxx

My cousin who is twice my age keeps raping me. He's been hurting me for a good while now. And I can't take it anymore!! I've tried to tell my mom about this but her xitan background tells her to "forgive & forget". That's some BS. And not only that but she told me that I needed to repent or else bad things would happen to me. But I dropped the Christian so-call "teachings" a long time ago. Now I do meditations from satan but I can't focus like I should be able to because I'm too hurt to concentrate on anything else. I need help, now! What do I do? XxAris

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxfrozen_dreamsxx" <xxfrozen_dreamsxx@... wrote:
My cousin who is twice my age keeps raping me. He's been hurting me for a good while now. And I can't take it anymore!! I've tried to tell my mom about this but her xitan background tells her to "forgive & forget". That's some BS. And not only that but she told me that I needed to repent or else bad things would happen to me. But I dropped the Christian so-call "teachings" a long time ago. Now I do meditations from satan but I can't focus like I should be able to because I'm too hurt to concentrate on anything else. I need help, now! What do I do? XxAris
I have a few suggestions for you. Firstly, contact the police and tell them what that sick person has been doing to you. Secondly, considering the fact that your couosin is twice your age I recommend either reading about martial arts, going to martial arts classes or arming yourself, even if it's a toothpick-if used correctly it will still hurt. Thirdly, when you're meditating perhaps play some relaxing music to take your mind off things. Fourthly, on the JoS website there is the section satanic rites, then go on to satanic rituals and then the destruction ritual. Also in the same vein is goinging directly to Satan himself and making a prayer to him. I really hope that this has been of some help and, of course, my deepesst sympathies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xxfrozen_dreamsxx" <xxfrozen_dreamsxx@... wrote:
report him to the athoritys thats all i can think of im so sorry to hear of this when i read this my heart sank my heart goes out to you i am a victim of rape also and i know how hard it is but i got justice and you need justice report him to the authoritys

dude this is really serious have u thought about phoneing the police or telling someone with authority out of the family?? like a school counciler or something like that. phone childline or something trust me it would help a huge amount!!!!
trust me on this i get people coming to me with stuff like this alot!

you should really call a help line if you have access to a phone when nobody is around or something.
Here you can try this number. National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE(4673).
They have a web-site and everything so...if you have internet access and time.........
Just trying to help :)
Ave Satanas
          ~Lerdavian

Subject: [Teens4Satan] Sexually abusive family member

Give a name picture and location right now of that pig. -.- AND DO CALL THE COPS. Oh and ask for a female cop to.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 4:25:30 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Sexually abusive family member

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxfrozen_dreamsxx" <xxfrozen_dreamsxx@ ... wrote:

I have a few suggestions for you. Firstly, contact the police and tell them what that sick person has been doing to you. Secondly, considering the fact that your couosin is twice your age I recommend either reading about martial arts, going to martial arts classes or arming yourself, even if it's a toothpick-if used correctly it will still hurt. Thirdly, when you're meditating perhaps play some relaxing music to take your mind off things. Fourthly, on the JoS website there is the section satanic rites, then go on to satanic rituals and then the destruction ritual. Also in the same vein is goinging directly to Satan himself and making a prayer to him. I really hope that this has been of some help and, of course, my deepesst sympathies.

I think u should go straight to the police, he has to be stopped ,he's an animal and cant get away with this ,he should be locked up cause he's evil,Your mam should be there 2 protect u, i mean it U HAVE 2 REPORT NOW B4 IT GETS WORSE, ITS 4 YOUR OWN SAFETY
From: xxfrozen_dreamsxx Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:23 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [Teens4Satan] Sexually abusive family member

ok that u need to tell the cops they can help u! its weird why ur mom of all people wont do anything even if she is a xian i mean thats not right srry but its the truth.

Personaly I would call the cops then use one of the curses on the jos site so he will suffer in prison 
And I'm realy sorry about what happend to you if u ever need someone to talk to email me at rclark9559@...  

Sent from my iPod
On Jul 28, 2009, at 9:23 PM, "xxfrozen_dreamsxx" <xxfrozen_dreamsxx@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Definately call the poliecee. Make sure that you can prove it. Cause something like that happened to a close friend, and she couldnt prove it, and they said she was lieing for attension, or something. I know that your not lieing, and I think you should call the poliece. Tell them about your cousin, AND your mother, for not helpingg.

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Sexually abusive family member
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 12:58 PM

you should really call a help line if you have access to a phone when nobody is around or something.
Here you can try this number. National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE( 4673).
They have a web-site and everything so...if you have internet access and time........ .
Ave Satanas
          ~Lerdavian

[/TD]

if u live arond nc ill beat da hell outa hym 4 u      an im not kiddn

Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 8:58:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Sexually abusive family member

Here you can try this number. National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE( 4673).
They have a web-site and everything so...if you have internet access and time........ .
Ave Satanas
          ~Lerdavian

<td val[/IMG]ooh, look, a kitchen knife.....   or you could try staying in sight of other family members or temporarily run away when the cousin comes over and i'm out of ideas that most people don't think of now

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, stephenramsay64 <stephenramsay64@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 12:55 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "xxfrozen_dreamsxx" <xxfrozen_dreamsxx@ ... wrote:

dude this is really serious have u thought about phoneing the police or telling someone with authority out of the family?? like a school counciler or something like that. phone childline or something trust me it would help a huge amount!!!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]if someone was hurting me in such a way i would kill them point-blank. no one should touch your body without your permission.

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, myalty62@... <myalty62@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: Sexually abusive family member
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 8:52 PM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]ooh, look, a kitchen knife.....   or you could try staying in sight of other family members or temporarily run away when the cousin comes over and i'm out of ideas that most people don't think of now

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, stephenramsay64 <stephenramsay64@ yahoo.co. uk wrote:
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 12:55 PM

[/TD]
[/TD]

Yeah you should call the cops (forgot bout them lol) but curse the shit out of him,if i lived near him id kill with a nice blunt metal object......or at least break his arms.....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back