Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Sexual Repression

masters.quinn

Figured I should post this in the adult group.

So I have been seeing a guy for a little while and I've known him about 2 years. However I have found that I simply cannot have sex with him because of fear and weird feelings about purity. I am not a virgin and haven't had sex in about a year. I've also had some abuse in the past but have been otherwise fine with other people. Not with him and it seems like all of my sexual issues are suddenly at the surface. What can I do to get over this?

Empower your Sacral chakra, this should help somewhat. You are free to have sex how and when you like. Be sure not to racemix though. It's harmful to the soul. 

On Thursday, February 18, 2016, 00:37, masters.quinn@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

So I have been seeing a guy for a little while and I've known him about 2 years. However I have found that I simply cannot have sex with him because of fear and weird feelings about purity. I am not a virgin and haven't had sex in about a year. I've also had some abuse in the past but have been otherwise fine with other people. Not with him and it seems like all of my sexual issues are suddenly at the surface. What can I do to get over this?

I hear voices what do I do

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 12:59 AM, Hari Skanda hariskanda@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Empower your Sacral chakra, this should help somewhat. You are free to have sex how and when you like. Be sure not to racemix though. It's harmful to the soul. 

On Thursday, February 18, 2016, 00:37, masters.quinn@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Why is racemixing harmful to the soul?
Also, I was born from a white mother and a black father, is this also harmful to my soul?

Satan created the three races (white, black, and Asian) to be separate. 
Each race has a different "blueprint" for their soul, race mixing destroys this blueprint, and can be very harmful.You can still advance but you CANNOT race mix.HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 18, 2016, at 5:39, "giu_bag@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Why is racemixing harmful to the soul?
Also, I was born from a white mother and a black father, is this also harmful to my soul?

Just to be clear about this topic, is "race mixing" about giving birth or also about having sex?
Also, should how should I consider myself so that I don't racemix?

@giubagIn cases like this when one is of two races, it is best to stick with the race that you are closer to genetically, etc. In this case, the child usually looks more of the Father and so you would still be classified as black. Your soul is not 'harmed' in any negative sense but the more race mixed you are, the more you are not classifiable. Race mixing is also harmful because studies have showed that it is detrimental especially to the mental health if you are of a mixed race offspring.
You still have a gentile soul and can advance and transform your genes through power meditation. You still have the genetic template of the race you reflect.
Race mixing destroys the unique genes of the races that must be preserved and so the culture is destroyed too.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:46 AM, "giu_bag@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just to be clear about this topic, is "race mixing" about giving birth or also about having sex?

Thank you very much for your answer high priestess, but i still have another question. I actually grew up with just my mother, so i grew up with whites and also had white girlfriends, like my actual one. I don't feel any attachment to black people, never having met my father's family and having met my father twice (he actually never showed any real interest in me as a proper father). Is it that big of a problem if i continue to stick together with my mother's race?

Hi high Shannon I sort of have this problem about 4 years ago I started hearing voices of my friends then at the airport this peeling back feeling on my forehead occurs ever science then I have been feeling wack and drained and I am constantly hearing my friends voices is there anything I can do do you know anything about this please respond thank you 

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @giubagIn cases like this when one is of two races, it is best to stick with the race that you are closer to genetically, etc. In this case, the child usually looks more of the Father and so you would still be classified as black. Your soul is not 'harmed' in any negative sense but the more race mixed you are, the more you are not classifiable. Race mixing is also harmful because studies have showed that it is detrimental especially to the mental health if you are of a mixed race offspring.
You still have a gentile soul and can advance and transform your genes through power meditation. You still have the genetic template of the race you reflect.
Race mixing destroys the unique genes of the races that must be preserved and so the culture is destroyed too.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 9:46 AM, "giu_bag@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@giubagI understand how you feel. You have grown up around whites and so you naturally have a leaning towards them because this is what you are use to and so your are comfortable with that. It happens but this is a deeper situation behind what we are all saying about racial purity and being around your own people.
It is natural for one to have a desire to be around his or her own race. You are mixed race so I cannot say much on your case. Be honest with yourself, which race do you look genetically closer too because you obviously will resemble either one of your parents.

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 1:45 PM, "giu_bag@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you very much for your answer high priestess, but i still have another question. I actually grew up with just my mother, so i grew up with whites and also had white girlfriends, like my actual one. I don't feel any attachment to black people, never having met my father's family and having met my father twice (he actually never showed any real interest in me as a proper father). Is it that big of a problem if i continue to stick together with my mother's race?

Will you please explain this particular feeling and how exactly you think it occurs Khai Tran?

It would be nice to get an idea of what exactly you are talking about, this could very well be an enemy attack and you might not know it, or something weird on the psychological end, although because of how it sounds it's most likely an enemy attack and that they are haunting you.

However, I do not have all of the information and this is not good, I am willing to address your problem but I need more information, this is very important you see.

So, will you please try to further give me some information?

Also again, as a reminder I must say again that's it's important to keep a notepad document on your computer with saved/finished messages(the entire internet knows what you've typed anyway because of an extreme lack of privacy) and this way if your message does not get posted and it was a legitimate message with viable points then you can repost the message by copying and pasting it from the note, or document.

This idea was given to me by my Guardian Demoness, and I am passing it onto all of you.

Hail Satan.

I'm lost.. I can't find anyone to help me. Can you help me? I've been a Satanist for a little while now, but Idk how to open any of my third eye, and I've already done the 4 day meditation.. I would like to at least make contact with me GD.. can you please Help me?  T-Mobile. America's First Nationwide 4G Network.

------ Original message ------
Date: 02/18/2016 5:46 PM
To: [email protected];
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: i  Need help 

It was like my mind was being peeled back I have figured out it was an attack but now weirder things are happening to me I feel the world around me has changed everything is talking to me I can't even be part of jos without feeling like a freak this is what the world around me is making me feel because of the peeling back feeling and it wasn't the first time so I freaked out and talked to my friends spirits to make it stop but it doesn't and it only getting worse there's nothing I can do to make them happy I try including them in my affirmations but nothing pleases them I kno people are physic and I and guessing they are doing this on purpose but I have made affirmations for me to cope with so I thank you for your concern 
   Best regards              Michael tran quang khai

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 7:00 PM, naturesemblem@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Will you please explain this particular feeling and how exactly you think it occurs Khai Tran?

It would be nice to get an idea of what exactly you are talking about, this could very well be an enemy attack and you might not know it, or something weird on the psychological end, although because of how it sounds it's most likely an enemy attack and that they are haunting you.

However, I do not have all of the information and this is not good, I am willing to address your problem but I need more information, this is very important you see.

Also again, as a reminder I must say again that's it's important to keep a notepad document on your computer with saved/finished messages(the entire internet knows what you've typed anyway because of an extreme lack of privacy) and this way if your message does not get posted and it was a legitimate message with viable points then you can repost the message by copying and pasting it from the note, or document.

This idea was given to me by my Guardian Demoness, and I am passing it onto all of you.

Hail Satan.

P.s I would still like your opinion and I was curious how do you get a personal demon 

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   It was like my mind was being peeled back I have figured out it was an attack but now weirder things are happening to me I feel the world around me has changed everything is talking to me I can't even be part of jos without feeling like a freak this is what the world around me is making me feel because of the peeling back feeling and it wasn't the first time so I freaked out and talked to my friends spirits to make it stop but it doesn't and it only getting worse there's nothing I can do to make them happy I try including them in my affirmations but nothing pleases them I kno people are physic and I and guessing they are doing this on purpose but I have made affirmations for me to cope with so I thank you for your concern 

Will you please explain this particular feeling and how exactly you think it occurs Khai Tran?

Hail Satan.

Yes, it is a HUGE problem if you chose to stick with your mother's race. #1, you will be race mixing (which you are doing now, and which is UNACCEPTABLE) , and #2 you will be hurting yourself spiritually.So please, for the sake of Humanity, stop race mixing, it is a easily preventable crime.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 18, 2016, at 11:34, "giu_bag@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

P.s I would still like your opinion and I was curious how do you get a personal demon 

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 11:37 PM, Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   It was like my mind was being peeled back I have figured out it was an attack but now weirder things are happening to me I feel the world around me has changed everything is talking to me I can't even be part of jos without feeling like a freak this is what the world around me is making me feel because of the peeling back feeling and it wasn't the first time so I freaked out and talked to my friends spirits to make it stop but it doesn't and it only getting worse there's nothing I can do to make them happy I try including them in my affirmations but nothing pleases them I kno people are physic and I and guessing they are doing this on purpose but I have made affirmations for me to cope with so I thank you for your concern 

Hail Satan.

@masters I would suggest you to do munka to overcome past life love hangups and such.Otherwise, try to think consciously, while being in a meditative state (in a trance, just relaxed and with no one interrupting you) why you feel that way. What is holding you back sexually.

Στις 4:15 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2016, ο/η "Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It was like my mind was being peeled back I have figured out it was an attack but now weirder things are happening to me I feel the world around me has changed everything is talking to me I can't even be part of jos without feeling like a freak this is what the world around me is making me feel because of the peeling back feeling and it wasn't the first time so I freaked out and talked to my friends spirits to make it stop but it doesn't and it only getting worse there's nothing I can do to make them happy I try including them in my affirmations but nothing pleases them I kno people are physic and I and guessing they are doing this on purpose but I have made affirmations for me to cope with so I thank you for your concern 

Hail Satan.

I've heard other ways from members that I don't remember.That Thoth vibe doesn't seem ideal to me.The vibration isn't that strong but you gotta try different octaves with your voice,different notes,try it louder too.Make different sounds until you can feel the area vibrate.Try the B-B-B-B sound.Like a killer bee.You know how if your dropping or in zero gravity your sacral chakra lights up?Get that or any variation of awareness in Tue other chakras.Its hard for me too.

Thanks everyone. I'll try those meditations and empower my sacral chakra. I think I probably have some weird hang ups left over from being abused a few years ago that meditation has brought to the surface so I'll do my best to get over them.

I suggest that you start a SURYAYE if you are personally Dedicated to Satan as a lot of the times these attacks are also enemy curses put on you and activated when you least expect it, I am currently dealing with thousands of enemy curses around me and I know from experience that the SURYAYE is extremely effective in blocking and repelling enemy curses.

I also suggest you start buying crystals that I am about to suggest to you as these will destroy or at least block the enemy attacks getting to you immediately. You will naturally have to empower them as the enemy attacks will only get worse when you possess them, but you empower them with direct sun energy, ask Satan to teach you how.

As for your personal Guardian Demon/Demoness, it is BEST to wait until you have established a personal relationship with Satan FIRST, and then get to know whomever your personal Guardian Demoness is going to be. It takes years to do this properly, and Satan likes to, and is going to introduce Himself to you slowly, for your own benefit, and so that you can understand what it's like to have and know a True Father.

He will personally assign you a Guardian Demon, or Demoness when the time is right, although you can petition for one, but it would be better if you wait for a while on this one, and I have a nice article from the JOS explaining this one in more detail from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

The Crystals are this, Hematite, Labradorite, Red Malachite, and Drusy Chrysocolla. These are afforable if you look on Amazon, and or Aliexpress. I am currently saving for more crystals myself, and I also suggest you buy this book to go along with it because it will give you the proper information about the crystals and their powers.

You will be surprised at what they can and WILL do for you when you possess them, and empower them daily.

The Crystal Bible: Judy Hall: 9781582972404: Amazon.com: Books  I have a copy of this wonderful and pretty book and it has helped me tremendously. Please do save some money and buy it, or if you already have the money then please do buy it immediately as this will be indespensible when the time comes.

These are Johovian mind attacks that can cause the insanity, it would be wise if you buy the crystals I suggested as soon as possible, and ask Satan how to properly empower them.

The Red Malachite is on another website and was the only one on the entire internet I could find it, but I will link it so it makes things a lot quicker for you.

https://www.gemrockauctions.com/auction ... tem-541929

It's unfortunate that decent Red Malachite is so hard to find, but I made it a lot easier for you my Brother.
This is where I got mine, and it is probably where you should get yours at your earliest convenience, it is possible the auction time will renew so make sure to keep an eye open for that, also please buy it first, when I was there there were three options for Red Malachite, now there is only one, and I scoured the internet looking, the rest of the crystals you can easily find on Amazon,  although I recommend you find the Labradorite on Aliexpress because there is a Labradorite sphere there and the sphere form of any crystal works best for retaining energies, and putting them out as well.

Also, I suggest you start doing this in your aura of protection if you have not already started and aura of protection then you should immediately as this aura of protection will guard your life.

I do this, "I am breathing in powerful protective energy, this energy is building an aura of protection around me, this aura of protection is preventing any and all natural disasters, psychic attacks, and accidents in my life and is repelling all greys, angels, reptilians, and all other enemies of Satan at all times. This aura of protection is protecting me at all times".

This is a very powerful affirmation given to me by Satan personally through His instruction.
These meditations, along with these crystals and affirmations after you meditate when you reach the state of the energy buzz will send the enemy running. Think of whatever affirmation during the energy buzz which will help you personally in your life, and then program it into your aura. One such decent affirmation which the enemy will use against you in the form of people is this, and this affirmation will block the harmful and foul energies after some time of programming it everyday for the rest of your life.

" My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all christian, muslim, jewish, and wiccan energy at all times".

Often times the enemy will use these foul oafs against us and then try to use Dark Magicks, or Black Magicks along with this harassment from these things if you can even call them people anymore, except for Jews, who are not human, but invaders the reptilian made to invade Satan's planet and try and destroy us with.

Here is the article you should read about Guardian Demon's and it explains what I said above in much wiser words.

I also have another article for you.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ience.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... oints.html  
This is my advice to you my Brother, and it would be BEST if you HEED IT NOW. You have NO IDEA how bad Johovian mind attacks can get.
At your earliest convenience start talking to Satan and He will Guide you through ALL OF IT, and Trust your Father KNOWING you will be fine.
This is something you need to work to establish NOW. You are obviously being hit a lot harder than most by the enemy and this information is something that will be invualable for you right now. If you want to continue your life, and reclaim it, and stop this insanity, and mindless harassment from the enemy then you WILL take my advice, and begin it immediately.
DO NOT WAIT.
Please stand up for yourself as I am going through all of the rubbish I have to in a day and literally fight for your life.
When these things get serious about attacking you, which I can tell you they haven't yet, things get grizzly, and you DO NOT want to be in that situation. I know all to well how violent the enemy can and does get.
This is why I am personally giving you advice that will literally save your life.
Please try to take care of yourself. I also suggest this as a final note, and personal advice. Start a money working NOW.
This will help you generate the money necessary for the crystals.
This is how you do the money working, I will include 2 PDF's along with the proper way to pronounce it.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ges/133085

There is a PDF listed in the linked conversation here in this conversation that permits you to download a PDF that is mapped out by astrological accurate charts from 2015 to 2035 and this will give you the proper information you need to start the money working at the proper time/astrological happening and sign.

This other PDF will also help you out tremendously as this will give the the proper ways to do a money working.

http://satanslibrary.webs.com/Money%20Spells.pdf

This is the last article from the JOS that I will link here for your proper education my Brother.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html

With all of this information in hand you WILL be fine I guarantee it.

This is all information He personally gave me, and now I am passing it onto to you my Brother, and anyone else in the dire straights, or trouble.

I truly do know about the enemy and their hideous attacks, so you can trust my information. Always remember to scrutinize, or examine closely the information(yes even here) that someone is giving you, and feel it out intuitively, or psychically.

Listen to your Soul, and NEVER doubt you have the right answer EVER.

Take care of yourself my Brother.

Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back